Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 (1633 Views)

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
So somebody cannot help someone again?

I was going to a bank for transactions when i met this gorgeous thief (Lady).

I never knew i was about helping a thief. She seemed stranded when i met her.

Asked her where she was heading to. Luckly for her, she was heading the same direction i was going.

I offered to drive her which she thanked me so much for my kind gesture..

When i finally dropped her, i never knew she had gone with my new iphone7 i bought at the rate of 500k last week..

As i wanted to check whats up on nairaland, that was when i discovered my new iphone7 i placed at the back of my car was no where to be found.

I would have freely gave her the iphone if she had nicely asked me for it.. She just had to steal it...

I dnt know why some ladies are this shameless.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by RGem(f): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
You were driving and you put your iPhone7 on the back seat . Okay nah continue...

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by jonaifame22(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thank God she didn't still ur dick for money making

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by modelsms(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
RGem:

Its quite unfortunate that this happened to you. Its this type of gesture that discourage people from doing good.
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by modelsms(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
RGem:
You were driving and you put your iPhone7 on the back seat . Okay nah continue...

Sounds awkward but possible shaa.

I
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by RGem(f): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonaifame22:

grin
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
RGem:
bcause i was driving alone at first, i had to put it anywhere inside the car..
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonaifame22:
stewpeed boy
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by modelsms2: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonaifame22:
And why did your mind go there?
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
modelsms:

Its quite unfortunate that this happened to you. Its this type of gesture that discourage people from doing good.
i dnt think i will ever help people again.. Even if i wanna help, i will be very alert
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by modelsms2: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
stewpeed boy
Na girl o
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by sekundosekundo: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
@ op

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Michellla(f): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
We know you lying, but continue.

7 Likes

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ewoooooooooo

I smell lies.

Op. Are you related to lie Muhammed?

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
at the back of your car,like outside the CAR?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Eleniyan15: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
you were looking for cheap pussy na,blame yourself
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by FreeSpirited: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
But u dint narrate that part when the iPhone stopped you on d the way, and you told him to sit at the back seat
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by ehis05(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
So u were driving alone picked up a girl and she sat at d back seat..say u b her driver abi wetin? U no even sabi lie gerarahia
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by konjinokillme(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonaifame22:
You think say the world dey revolve around your fine face undecided
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by konjinokillme(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Michellla:
We know you lying, but continue.
You think say the world dey revolve around your fine face undecided
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by McBrooklyn(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by CoolVoice(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
So somebody cannot help someone again?

I was going to a bank for transactions when i met this gorgeous thief (Lady).

I never knew i was about helping a thief. She seemed stranded when i met her.

Asked her where she was heading to. Luckly for her, she was heading the same direction i was going.

I offered to drive her which she thanked me so much for my kind gesture..

When i finally dropped her, i never knew she had gone with my new iphone7 i bought at the rate of 500k last week..

As i wanted to check whats up on nairaland, that was when i discovered my new iphone7 i placed at the back of my car was no where to be found.

I would have freely gave her the iphone if she had nicely asked me for it.. She just had to steal it...

I dnt know why some ladies are this shameless.

Lalasticlala

The babe package confuse my brother...lol grin grin grin grin its sad though
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by idupaul: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
You should have used a tecno phone for this story to make it believeable,I am not saying you can't afford I phone 7 but this ya story get as e be
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Chumzypinky(f): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
Showoff! Whoeva asks u if u had an Iphone7 or nt? Wats evn d use of ds post? Do we luk lyk detectives dats goin 2 help looking for d gal? 500k ko, 500million ni
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Showoff! Whoeva asks u if u had an Iphone7 or nt? Wats evn d use of ds post? Do we luk lyk detectives dats goin 2 help looking for d gal? 500k ko, 500million ni
i dnt get u. Come again undecided
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Chumzypinky(f): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i dnt get u. Come again undecided
yimu!
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Uncle, you can lie cheesy
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by hibiscus76(f): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Op why are you lying naa..you gave her a lift and she sat at the backseat,OK continue..
danfo driver
you were still in your car(probably still driving) and wanted to surf nairaland and you were stretching your hand to the back seat to collect your phone when you've got so many compartments in your dash board to keep your phone .. haba naa...
indomitable Mr stretchy
now what's my point?
my point is Op doesn't have an iPhone, hasn't got a car, and didn't pick up any lady... QED

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2017
hibiscus76:
Op why are you lying naa..you gave her a lift and she sat at the backseat,OK continue..
danfo driver
you were still in your car(probably still driving) and wanted to surf nairaland and you were stretching your hand to the back seat to collect your phone when you've got so many compartments in your dash board to keep your phone .. haba naa...
indomitable Mr stretchy
now what's my point?
my point is Op doesn't have an iPhone, hasn't got a car, and didn't pick up any lady... QED
i have already alighted from my suv when i wanted to check nairaland... And again, the car is mine, i can put my iphone anywhere in the car
Re: How A Lady I offered A Lift Stole My Iphone7 by Rone16(f): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Okay sorry

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Say I Should Pay Her For All The Love Making We Made / Hj / Shocker: Shameless Couple Caught Publicly Having S*x Against A Waste Bin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.