Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump (36648 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by najoke: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Women poured into the US capital on Saturday to march in opposition to US President Donald Trump, while sister demonstrations took place in cities across Europe, Africa and Asia.

Saturday's protests came just a day after Trump, a right-wing Republican, took office.

In addition to Washington, DC, demonstrations against Trump's discriminatory rhetoric took place in Sydney, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Paris, Stockholm and elsewhere.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/women-world-protest-president-trump-170121134424671.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-women-asia-idUSKBN155039
http://news.sky.com/story/thousands-of-women-march-against-trump-around-the-uk-and-the-world-10736875
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/21/hundreds-thousands-women-protest-against-trump.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by babyfaceafrica: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Emescot(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
I love the pink colour. Thats all

8 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by ritababe(f): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
200000 in new York that's good, I for like to join self.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by KingRex1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Doesn't make sense.. What exactly do they wanna achieve?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Medicine after death.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Americans jos endure if u dont like Trump as ur new presido..
We all in naija are enduring this presido Buhari's administration...grin grin

But wots the use now...he is already a president not elect undecided

In APC's voice "Wail no more...Obama is an ineffectual buffon(grammar)cheesy cheesy

but
ayam not understanding o

Can u c me

25 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by najoke: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Quote from a great mind

kITATITA
The typical IPOB youth has identity issues. He says he wants Biafra, yet he doesn't support the party founded by Ojukwu, the symbol of Biafran identity. He believes GEJ is his godfather and messiah, yet Ijaw people where GEJ comes from have moved on and doesn't give a hoot about Biafra. Mr IPOB dons Jewish garb and clutches the bible while singing Christian praise songs. He is dying for Donald Trump on the streets of Nigeria while Americans in America are protesting against Donald Trump. The IPOB youth belongs to PDP and hates Hausa Fulani and Buhari supporters, yet PDP has zoned 2019 Presidency to the north. Mr. IPOB supports the activities of militants and vandals who sabotage the economy, yet he complains about lack of dollars to do his import business. I can go on.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by kabrud: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
But d cursed black tribe of Isreal are already committing suicide as a mark of solidarity for the racist trump na, what a paradox.

11 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Ten12(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Arab league sponsored protest....if I confirm the rumor say madam due process follow for dis rubish e'go just confirm say she no get functional brain

2 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by kettykings: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yet not a single soul has been shot by either the US police or the US Military else where some useless brainless fools in uniform would have fired live shots at them.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by olasaad(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
And where is the first lady. I think this is her call. If she's able to address this, she can win the soul of women across the world.

may be they should employ Olivia pope to start training her.lol just joking oo

3 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Karlovich: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
we yeriba yoots claim responsibility for this, we will continue to cause havoc at the trump tower with our cone heads and scratched faces.

16 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by kettykings: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
najoke:
Quote from a great mind

even at that is that why the men in unform shot live bullets at them ? Elsewhere some not so intelligent people would have called these protesting women "Wailing Wailers"

8 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by StOla: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Unfortunately their opposition could not stop Trump's victory and resumption of office.

Now let Trump rule with the same opposition he stirred against Obama with his fellow birther movement bigots.

Fortunately for Trump, unlike Obama, he has inherited a stable economy and a safer country. Even a novice like Trump, should be able to pass himself off as capable, when everything is already accomplished by his predecessor.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by pchukwudi: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
The typical IPOB does not give a hoot about what your "great mind" and its ilks think, say or do. And that's what makes them IPOB! cheesy

And just like Mr. TRUMP and the conservative Americans have shown, you lots will keep hating and whining while IPOB have their way. wink

najoke:
Quote from a great mind

8 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nonesense. who send them? shebi na only men vote am.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by najoke: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
pchukwudi post=53014332[s:
]The typical IPOB does not give a hoot about what your "great mind" and its ilks think, say or do. And that's what makes them IPOB! cheesy

And just like Mr. TRUMP and the conservative Americans have shown, you lots will keep hating and whining while IPOB have their way. wink
[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4768096_receivesense_jpegd13000c4a549f81d17a2ba07c53f4d73

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
I am for trump. Trump cant hate me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by pchukwudi: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
You are either lying or you are totally clueless and misguided about the current state of America. There is no way Trump would have gotten in if all was well with the TRUE Americans (not the ungrateful immigrants and the deluded bunch of perverts) under Obama's administration.

StOla:
Unfortunately their opposition could not stop Trump's victory and resumption of office.

Now let Trump rule with the same opposition he stirred against Obama with his fellow birther movement bigots.

Fortunately for Trump, unlike Obama, he has inherited a stable economy and a safer country. Even a novice like Trump, should be able to pass himself off as capable, when everything is already accomplished by his predecessor.

10 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by sotall(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
k

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Beehshorp(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
If dey like dey can protest all over the galaxies, Trump is the man I know!!
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Protesting after his inauguration??.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Error111: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Imagine oh
yesterday i bought a DVD nd later when i reached
home,i plugged it on a source without inserting any
disk,hoping it would write NO DISC on the upper left
corner of d screen,but when i looked at d
screen,guess what i saw? DISC E NO DEY!
I wondered then i inserted a DISK inside d DVD
hoping it would display LOADING bt when i looked
at
the screen again,
guess what i saw?
E DON DEY LOAD! Nd d angriest thing was that it
was nt playing so i
checked d bck of d DVD to checked where it was
made!
Guess what i saw
MADE IN .................?

3 Likes

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by tollytexy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Who protest epp
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Adesiji77: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Who run the world? cheesy
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by dacovajnr: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
They all wants to be grabbed by their pusayz grin grin..Trump don mad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by fratermathy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
If the people dont want you..... GO HOME AND SLEEP!
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Silentscreamer(f): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
They don't have better things to do with their time, the people voted for trump.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by StOla: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
pchukwudi:
You are either lying or you are totally clueless and misguided about the current state of America. There is no way Trump would have gotten in if all was well with the TRUE Americans (not the ungrateful immigrants and the deluded bunch of perverts) under Obama's administration.

I don't claim to be a pillar of knowledge on the American state of affairs. Can you however truthfully answer the following questions?

Is there need for a bailout for the 50 states in America?
Is there need for a bailout for the Automobile Industry?
Is there need for a bailout for the financial industry?
Do people still rap about house foreclosures?
Has the unemployment indices improved at this Obama handover versus the Bush handover?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by canalily(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Aunty Trump them, soon it will Brother Trump them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky / Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles / Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.