Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump (36658 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by jayriginal: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
pchukwudi:
You are either lying or you are totally clueless and misguided about the current state of America. There is no way Trump would have gotten in if all was well with the TRUE Americans (not the ungrateful immigrants and the deluded bunch of perverts) under Obama's administration.

Can we also agree that Buharis victory was an indictment on Jonathan?

In your words, there is no way Buhari would have won if all was well in Nigeria.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Timelezz: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
fabfunmi:
The American electoral college votes caused all this,most Americans ain't feeling Trump at all.
Nothing they can do about it.

Those protesting are either Fagøts or terrorists.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Cutie09(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Protesting seriously why are they not Protesting about the crime against women in Saudi Arabia or other African countries. This is publicity stunt I don't give a f
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by fabfunmi(f): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
Nothing they can do about it.

Those protesting are either Fagøts or terrorists.

They don't have to be gay or terrorist to protest against the Orange face man.
I still think the electoral college votes law should be reviewed.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by pchukwudi: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
No sane person would think of comparing Nigeria with the US.

Fresh example:

- Few thousands did a PEACFUL pro-trump RALLY in Nigeria - 30 got killed, countless got injured, 300 still missing.

- Over 500,000 did a VIOLENT anti-trump PROTEST in the US, attacked people, injured several policemen, vandalized a bank and other businesses, and set a limo ablaze - yet zero was shut at with live ammunition let alone getting killed or missing.

Only a lunatic will try to compare US and Nigeria.

jayriginal:

Can we also agree that Buharis victory was an indictment on Jonathan?

In your words, there is no way Buhari would have won if all was well in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by vislabraye(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
ritababe:
200000 in new York that's good, I for like to join self.

U fit do am for US embassy. Make you and your friends remove una shirt and bra then begin a walk to the US

1 Like

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Timelezz: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
fabfunmi:

They don't have to be gay or terrorist to protest against the Orange face man.
I still think the electoral college votes law should be reviewed.
The electoral college vote is the hallmark of a true democracy forged by pure genius!

It makes sure one large state like new York or California doesn't use its size to cherry pick the President.

If gives the 50 states including the small ones as much equal voice as is possible.

1 Like

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by panafrican(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
America will be great when it is taken away from LGBTQ and all the confused feminists. They did nothing but destroy this country with their nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Timelezz: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
panafrican:
America will be great when it is taken away from LGBTQ and all the confused feminists. They did nothing but destroy this country with their nonsense.
Amen, bro.

Look at what Markel is doing to Europe. Running Germany cum EU like an emotional charity.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by fabfunmi(f): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Timelezz:
The electoral college vote is the hallmark of a true democracy forged by pure genius!

It makes sure one large state like new York or California doesn't use its size to cherry pick the President.

If gives the 50 states including the small ones as much equal voice as is possible.

I don't agree with you.
The senate is undemocratic. And because a state’s
number of electors is based partly on its number
of senators, the Electoral College is thus
partially undemocratic too.
The electoral college law shoul be reviewed.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by chiraqDemon(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Tahh trump na presido he aint going nowhere
All this protest na fir their own pocket
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Gerrard59(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2017
fabfunmi:

I don't agree with you.
The senate is undemocratic. And because a state’s
number of electors is based partly on its number
of senators, the Electoral College is thus
partially undemocratic too.
[/b]The electoral college law should be reviewed.[b]

Because Trump won? Did you say same when Bush won and Al Gore lost? Even Abraham Lincoln won 40% of the popular votes.

The electoral college is to America as winning 2/3 states is to Nigeria. If not, states like Lagos and Kano (NBS statistics) will determine the president.

When those women begin to protest about the incessant rap€ in India and women abuses in Saudi, then I can understand their grievances.

1 Like

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by petbam: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2017
tellmemore15:
i've been following this protest all day and can't believe these Hillary wailers dont have a reason for protesting. Many of them don't even know why they are there...
who told you they re their because Hillary ask them to be their. African mentality, this women are trying to show the world that they re not happy with the man because of his past did against women folks. That will go a long way to make the man to correct himself.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by ATERI(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Cutie09:
Protesting seriously why are they not Protesting about the crime against women in Saudi Arabia or other African countries. This is publicity stunt I don't give a f

Crime against women in African countries? Mind giving me a couple of examples? Any example of a sub-saharan country that does not allow women to drive a car?
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by fabfunmi(f): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Gerrard59:

Because Trump won? Did you say same when Bush won and Al Gore lost? Even Abraham Lincoln won 40% of the popular votes.

The electoral college is to America as winning 2/3 states is to Nigeria. If not, states like Lagos and Kano (NBS statistics) will determine the president.

When those women begin to protest about the incessant rap€ in India and women abuses in Saudi, then I can understand their grievances.

Don't forget Clinton won the popular votes with OVER 2 million votes unlike the time of Bush and AL Gore..where the margin wasn't up to a million.
I agree with your point though..I just feel the electoral law should consider the margin of the popular votes.
That's why I suggested It's reviewed and not scrapped.
It's all over now,best of luck to Trump!
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by petbam: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2017
I pity my Igbo brother
that think this man will give them Biafra. If you listen to his inaugural speech yesterday, he said American will no longer medley with another country affairs. My iPod brother nothing can come out of this racist man that call himself American President. Remember he said "American first, American first.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by petbam: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2017
I pity my Igbo brother
that think this man will give them Biafra. If you listen to his inaugural speech yesterday, he said American will no longer medley with another country affairs. My iPod brother nothing can come out of this racist man that call himself American President. Remember he said "American first, American first. grin
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Handsomecole(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2017
This is the same person some Useless stupid Igbo people are supporting and loosing their lives for in the name of IPOB.
Someone who does not know they even exist even if he knows can never support their cause.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by smileyoo: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Americans, co-operate wt trump, God has a reason for him been ur president at a time like this. as for those protesting. no more free bills in America, & no more condusive autmosphere for crimes & terrorism. so says d presido.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by ATERI(m): 12:56am On Jan 22, 2017
petbam:
I pity my Igbo brother
that think this man will give them Biafra. If you listen to his inaugural speech yesterday, he said American will no longer medley with another country affairs. My iPod brother nothing can come out of this racist man that call himself American President. Remember he said "American first, American first.

My brother, please make that " white American first"
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by abiolasogey(m): 1:02am On Jan 22, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
Americans jos endure if u dont like Trump as ur new presido..
We all in naija are enduring this presido Buhari's administration...grin grin

But wots the use now...he is already a president not elect undecided

In APC's voice "Wail no more...Obama is an ineffectual buffon(grammar)cheesy cheesy

but
ayam not understanding o

Can u c me
Yes I cn see yu Mr man,wen am nt blind..
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by Olumaeme: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2017
They can trek from Nigeria to China, who cares
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by deebrain(m): 1:19am On Jan 22, 2017
They should protest against prostitution, stripper activities and the gradually become popular, video vixen thing.

These are the things that are killing the value of the woman and not men or Trump.

After this silly protest, won't they still sell their bodies to the men for their money?

Nonsense.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by repogirl(f): 1:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Whether they like it or Yes, he is there to stay. They better get used to it just as we are managing our own burden called President Dullarkpo.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by nurusystem(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2017
najoke:
Quote from a great mind

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
ipob abi rougues
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by 2plus2: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2017
najoke:
Women poured into the US capital on Saturday to march in opposition to US President Donald Trump, while sister demonstrations took place in cities across Europe, Africa and Asia.

Saturday's protests came just a day after Trump, a right-wing Republican, took office.

In addition to Washington, DC, demonstrations against Trump's discriminatory rhetoric took place in Sydney, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Paris, Stockholm and elsewhere.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/women-world-protest-president-trump-170121134424671.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-women-asia-idUSKBN155039
http://news.sky.com/story/thousands-of-women-march-against-trump-around-the-uk-and-the-world-10736875
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/21/hundreds-thousands-women-protest-against-trump.html

What exactly are they demanding or they want him to step down abi kini?
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by dudebuck: 3:01am On Jan 22, 2017
najoke:
Quote from a great mind

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
IPOB does not support any party, why cant you ignoble fools get into your thick skulls, is being a nigerian equal to being chicken brained?
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by bodeemen(f): 3:09am On Jan 22, 2017
http://www.lowstuff.com/protesters-rally-worldwide-in-solidarity-with-washington-march/880/

Protesters rally worldwide in solidarity with Washington march

Protesters in the United States and around the world joined marches Saturday to raise awareness of women’s rights and other civil rights they fear could be under threat under Donald Trump’s presidency.

The key focus of the day was the Women’s March on Washington, which organizers say may have attracted a quarter of a million participants.

But there were also hundreds of “sister marches” around the United States, with some of the biggest in Boston, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

And women and men in cities around the world — including Sydney, Berlin, London, Paris and Cape Town, South Africa — also marched in solidarity and in opposition to the values they think Trump represents.

Women of color on what’s at stake under Trump

Near and far http://www.lowstuff.com/protesters-rally-worldwide-in-solidarity-with-washington-march/880/

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by kabrud: 3:35am On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:
This stvpidity is frightening. It takes a breathtaking degree of lunacy, to lump the members of an entire tribe together into a basket like you just did.

Really? Then logically, it must have taken several folds of the emboldened to do same to an entire region the way u/ur likes always do.

Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by linearity: 5:00am On Jan 22, 2017
KingRex1:
Doesn't make sense.. What exactly do they wanna achieve?

It might not make sense in Nigeria context, but public opinions shape policies in the US and put the elected politicians on notice that, their mealticket is on the line unless they listen.

And peaceful protests like these are stronger form of public option. The mere fact that, the crowd at the Washington Mall was greater than that on the same Venus during Trump's inauguration speaks volumes.
Re: Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump by linearity: 5:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Timelezz:

Not true.

The Electoral College is not democratic and American is not a democracy.

American is a constitutional Republic and that is how the founding fathers want it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky / Biden Arrives Israel. / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.