Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos (4241 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Let Compare suffering yoruba people City to rich igboland or rich hausa fulani / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by math2001: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by igwebuike01: 1:52am On Mar 26, 2017
Oblang:
But ur igbo ppl won't stop trooping into those poor villages. Don't know what point u are trying to prove....
you don't know Musiwa, the king of western Nigeria?? He is the OP

4 Likes

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Bridget95(f): 2:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Oblang:
But ur igbo ppl won't stop trooping into those poor villages. Don't know what point u are trying to prove....
yes igbos are everywhere. They have a high living standard above the SW people because they are more resilient .Aside Lagos which is by no way the handiwork of the SW alone, Sw is still one of the least developed and backward region in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Oblang(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Bridget95:
yes igbos are everywhere. They have a high living standard above the SW people because they are more resilient .Aside Lagos which is by no way the handiwork of the SW alone, Sw is still one of the least developed and backward region in Nigeria.

OK..
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by jullty: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by uman10: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2017
angry grin
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by jullty45: 4:14am On Mar 31, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by obyrich(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2017
cash247:
You no go stay your lane and face your front. Continue to drink panadol extra for another man headache. So na the same "backward people" dey tie your independence and destiny down? Or who did you say won't let you have your republic again? What a shame!!!
OP is the great Ademusiwa of nairaland. An aspiring emperor of the Oduduwa repulic. I wonder why he is painting his Kingdom in black.

2 Likes

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by jullty45: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by stonemasonn: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bridget95:
Indeed

I did my youth service in the east 2005/2006 and I saw real poverty that shocked me. No wonder the mad rush to migrate to Lagos.
The only reason you people talk about others any how is because you're everywhere so you can snap pictures and call people poor and backwards, while the few Hausas and Yorubas living in the east don't have time for such trivialities and pettiness.

Nigeria is an underdeveloped country, what you see are just beautiful houses, red roofs, mud houses and bad roads mixed together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Bridget95(f): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
stonemasonn:
Indeed

I did my youth service in the east 2005/2006 and I saw real poverty that shocked me. No wonder the mad rush to migrate to Lagos.
The only reason you people talk about others any how is because you're everywhere so you can snap pictures and call people poor and backwards, while the few Hausas and Yorubas living in the east don't have time for such trivialities and pettiness.

Nigeria is an underdeveloped country, what you see are just beautiful houses, red roofs, mud houses and bad roads mixed together.
There is a mad rush to Lagos by all Nigerians and Yorubas from their traditional enclaves.

The rate is receding because people from that region are scared of competition there by resorting to hateful speeches and actions like that of the Oba and the governor due to political backlashes.

2 Likes

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by stonemasonn: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bridget95:
There is a mad rush to Lagos by all Nigerians and Yorubas from their traditional enclaves.

The rate is receding because people from that region are scared of competition there by resorting to hateful speeches and actions like that of the Oba and the governor due to political backlashes.
the population of Igbos in Lagos is almost as much as that of the Yorubas in fact if other tribes are rushing to Lagos like Igbos......dear lord.

And fear of competition is normal. When I was in the east, some people just didn't like my face, I don't know why, it was like I've come to plunder the little food available cheesy

The Igbos too don't like competition in their soil and they don't hide especially Anambrarians.
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by LoveDecay(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Stupid IPOB.. continue buying first class degree's from those primary schools your call university's in the east, when you can't spell 'first'.

compare rich ibo to rich yoruba ... you cannot compare apples to oranges...
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Bridget95(f): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
stonemasonn:
the population of Igbos in Lagos is almost as much as that of the Yorubas in fact if other tribes are rushing to Lagos like Igbos......dear lord.

And fear of competition is normal. When I was in the east, some people just didn't like my face, I don't know why, it was like I've come to plunder the little food available cheesy

The Igbos too don't like competition in their soil and they don't hide especially Anambrarians.
They probably don't like you because of the news of wickedness of the SW people to their people.They can't be scared of you competing with them because its clear that you can't beat them.

They are in Lagos because it is Nigeria's city and legally for all Nigerians to live regardless of tribe and even to contest for elective positions.

we are grateful for the recent aerial views of out cities. It is a delight to behold that we are developing to the surprise of others.

3 Likes

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by stonemasonn: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bridget95:
They probably don't like you because of the news of wickedness of the SW people to their people.They can't be scared of you competing with them because its clear that you can't beat them.

They are in Lagos because it is Nigeria's city and legally for all Nigerians to live regardless of tribe and even to contest for elective positions.

we are grateful for the recent aerial views of out cities. It is a delight to behold that we are developing to the surprise of others.
Hahaha my dear the resources there is not enough to go round hence the fear of competition. Your people are humans like everyone else so stop the unnecessary hyping. If you want to see wickedness go to Kaduna and you will see.

If we stop hating each other down south and trying to out do each other we'll dominate black Africa.
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Ugosample(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
stonemasonn:
Indeed

Hausa plenty for east o
Don't even go there

3 Likes

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Bridget95(f): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
stonemasonn:
Hahaha my dear the resources there is not enough to go round hence the fear of competition. Your people are humans like everyone else so stop the unnecessary hyping. If you want to see wickedness go to Kaduna and you will see.

If we stop hating each other down south and trying to out do each other we'll dominate black Africa.
People like the Oba of Lagos threatening to through people into the ocean, protests to leave the west and overnight destruction of people's source of livilhood in the middle of the night,deportation of Nigerians inside Nigeria by Fashola amongst others are reasons why the south may not unite.

over the years we have embraced others ,moved freely and even invested landed properties all over Nigeria to show our wholehearted love and acceptance of all but the aforementioned is the result.

The current outcry for the end of the man made contraption is the result of an unworkable fusion of God created different entities.

1 Like

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by stonemasonn: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bridget95:
People like the Oba of Lagos threatening to through people into the ocean, protests to leave the west and overnight destruction of people's source of livilhood in the middle of the night,deportation of Nigerians inside Nigeria by Fashola amongst others are reasons why the south may not unite.

over the years we have embraced others ,moved freely and even invested landed properties all over Nigeria to show our wholehearted love and acceptance of all but the aforementioned is the result.

The current outcry for the end of the man made contraption is the result of an unworkable fusion of God created different entities.
Issorite.

But I like Igbo girls sha, especially the ones from Orkuzu. wink
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Bridget95(f): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
stonemasonn:
Issorite.

But I like Igbo girls sha, especially the ones from Orkuzu. wink
why don't concentrate on your girls?
Are your girls not beautiful or they unattractively black like charcoal?

3 Likes

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by stonemasonn: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bridget95:
why don't concentrate on your girls?
Are your girls not beautiful or they unattractively black like charcoal?
. I'm also black black and cool with it.

And
I take back my comment about Igbo girls, your hatred is poisonous.

1 Like

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Basic123: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
stonemasonn:
Indeed

That is not the main reason.They want to distort public opinion about southwest has been the most developed.Its a grand pl
an orchestrated by the igbo youths.everywhere you find them their social media posts, comments and contribution are the same and reflects their mission.that is why you will see them posting the brown roof pictures of oldest part of ibadan everywhere to distort public opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by Kaimallamm: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
shocked embarassed undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by jullty: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
cool shocked undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos by jullty: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Writes Nigerians From London. / Niger Delta Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Goodluck Jonathan. / World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.