Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos (67509 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by magoo10(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2017
almarthins:

Why has nt gej oversee the peaceful transition of power in Gambia? Again u see , the fellow dullards stood aside waiting for easy praise. How did buhari ran away ? Was buhari d only president or leader talking to jammeh? Why buhari? Bad belle! Looking for opportunity to crucify buhari.

Gwan sit down!
lols buhari was the head of the team that went to Gambia, do you read at all? or you are just an apologetic. get it there is no way your dullard hero can preach about democracy or rule of law anywhere in the world because morally he is not in the position to do so.the world know those that are true Democrats and jammeh knows that your hero cannot even win a democratic election in the Gambia
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by almarthins(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2017
magoo10:

lols buhari was the head of the team that went to Gambia, do you read at all? or you are just an apologetic. get it there is no way your dullard hero can preach about democracy or rule of law anywhere in the world because morally he is not in the position to do so.the world know those that are true Democrats and jammeh knows that your hero cannot even win a democratic election in the Gambia

Nigeria and their village mentality...if u fall down na buhari, if ur soup got burnt on ur cooker na buhari, thief rob on the high way na buhari, dog got missing na buhari, my boss got angry at me today na buhari, army killed ipob youth today na buhari, oh...bag of rice is now 30k na buhari, Obama don hand over to trump, buhari is also involve.....abeg abeg so devil don go on breaknow. Na buhari be d overlord now.

U Nigerians eh! Una need deliverance , shey gej no get challenges ni. Abi na Mr 100% ?

Gwan relax before you die because of this well fed leaders. None of dem are broke. Bros buhari dey UK now and u n I are here arguing over garri never full back.

Gwan sit down jare!
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by magoo10(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
you and who dey argue over garri?so wetin you Don gain since you started supporting buhari ? at least I still dey chop from my gains during GEJ era
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by fkj950ax(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2017
Super1Star:
He is running away like the cowardly Ojukwu. The only difference is that Jammeh is not dressed in ladies cloth.

No wonder it was only Ojukwus and Osus that were against his removal by the coalition of ECOWAS Forces.

This is the most stupid post ever on NL and in fact, Social Media.

Why stoke ethnic and tribal sentiments for absolutely no reason.

You ought to be exiled from Nigeria. Either to a concentration camp in Baghdad or North Korea.

Africa was spared another civil war and this is the best you can think off.

You are a shame to the sperm, ovary, womb and doctors/medical personnel at your birth.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Aparakay(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2017
It not easy buh u just have to. Good Luck #Yahya J
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by tillaman(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol, finally
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
almarthins:

You missed that fact of history, he was arrested by abacha not babagida. Ojukwu a trained military man ran away through the back door so you expect Abiola a civilian to stay. Lets gt one fact right, Abiola came back to defend his mandate while ojukwu got political pardon. Now who be coward between the two?

My friend gwan sit down.

Abiola was a small who rode on a fulani tiger with a smile on his face, but after elections the he was inside the tiger and the smile on the tiger´s face. I was talking of Two not Abiola who got well served.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by emmiesmart44(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Originalsly:
I'm not so sure. This may be a way of avoiding bloodshed... letting him leave peacefully... allowing the new government to establish itself... before freezing and seizing his assets and dragging him before the international court.
Am telling you jammeh was smart. He has successfully strike deals to keep himself save from prosecution even if his assets can be seized. We've all been played by our leaders again.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by princenaira(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
He would have been another celebrity if done that at the right time
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by almarthins(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mbediogu:

Abiola was a small who rode on a fulani tiger with a smile on his face, but after elections the he was inside the tiger and the smile on the tiger´s face. I was talking of Two not Abiola who got well served.

Huh tiger huh na wa for una rhetorics
Re: Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
almarthins:

Huh tiger huh na wa for una rhetorics

Yes we know the game and want it on record that some senior patriots spoke but we're not heeded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump / Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.