Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Breaking News: Islamization On Going. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Islamization On Going. (1256 Views)

President Buhari's Initiated, On-going, WIP & Completed Projects under #FMPWH(1) / Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. / Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Christians wake up!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen this document before? Is nigeria an islamic state?

Ladies and gentlemen, I just saw this now. Read and be informed. Can somebody confirm this document?

cc
Tonyebarcanista
Seun
etc

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by OmidinaKayode: 2:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Why do I think IPOB can veritably use this letter as a proof of Islamization to further the Biafran cause.

Buhari is islamizing our universities. Only Muslim student society is the recognized student body in Shariaist
Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by sarrki(m): 2:47am On Jan 22, 2017
Which of the university is this ?
Is it for all university in Nigeria?
Is it practicable in state funded university, i:e in the east?
As you can see its stated that it's optional.

Having cross examined you

I will strongly advise you to stop fanning religious intolerance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by gutaale: 2:49am On Jan 22, 2017
If the government continues to push an Islamic agenda, and repress Christians, they will struggle to contain calls for independence.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by PigMeat: 3:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Scaremongers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by madridguy(m): 3:54am On Jan 22, 2017
@ OP, stop spreading fake news over the media. This memo is for Katsina State University and not all Nigeria universities as you want us to believe. Let learn to live in peace and harmony. For donkey years now, our primary and secondary schools morning assembly is in form Christian Fellowship, no Muslim organization, Cleric ever raise motion about Christianization of Nigeria.

The likes of Bishop Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman brewing this will run through back door with their private Jet when it happened and the masses like you and I will suffer it.

I can bet with my life the OP is never a student of the school just acting the script of his G.O.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 22, 2017
madridguy:
@ OP, stop spreading fake news over the media. This memo is for Katsina State University and not all Nigeria universities as you want us to believe. Let learn to live in peace and harmony. For donkey years now, our primary and secondary schools morning assembly is in form Christian Fellowship, no Muslim organization, Cleric ever raise motion about Christianization of Nigeria.

The likes of Bishop Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman brewing this will run through back door with their private Jet when it happened and the masses like you and I will suffer it.

I can bet with my life the OP is never a student of the school just acting the script of his G.O.

Peace.
This ur I DON'T CARE attitude is exactly the problem of a majority of Bedridden Christians.
"It doesn't matter attitude" has dealt with many of us.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by blackpanda: 6:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Pls stop posting lies and half truths. This memo is obviously in reaction to an ongoibg issue. You cant just cut out one part of the story and feed it to the public as "islamization". Besides the university clearly says anybody can belobg to whatever club or group they choose.

Unfortunately some less than smart individuals have already swallowed the empty lies
Re: Breaking News: Islamization On Going. by Mynd44: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2017

(1)

BREAKING: Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Is Dead {must See} / Oba Of Benin,Adams Oshiomhole & Philip Shaibu Visit Edo North(photos) / Break News: Biafran Agitators To Hit Guinness Book Of Record With This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.