Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

"Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju (39380 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by donjahsy(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2017
Namzy:
Childish
its not childish my friend. just go and sit down and shut up!!!
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by tillaman(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Lol, who cares if he's ur boy, u can make him ur bottom bitch too, nobody cares!! Where are the Bleep givers sef?
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by LePrezident(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Ahmeduana:

EVERYBODY COME AND SEE O! THE REGRET-ABLE ZOMBIES HAS FOUND ANOTHER NAME BY WHICH THEY HIDE THERE SHAME, THEY CALL IT "patriot" WHAT A SHAME! THEY CAN'T STAND BY WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN AGAIN, finding solace in been patriot? TELL THEM THAT IN POLITICS YOU DON'T SIT ON THE FENCE IS EITHER YOU ARE IN OR YOU ARE OUT, AND ALSO WE SHOULD TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULD PLEASE FIND COURAGE TO STAND BY THE DISASTER THEY BROUGHT UPON NIGERIANS, THEY SHOULD NOT ABSCOND FROM IT.

Chair, being a patriot does not mean he's sitting on the fence politically. He doesn't mean he's unconcerned about political affairs of his country. In fact being a patriot is the highest form of citizenship and most noble of all statemanship. Must everyone who cares about the well-being of the nation belong to a political party? FYI patriotism is not synonymous with aloofness.
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by HtwoOw: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Humor ?? You pass front of school so ?
kashflynn:
Clown get lost.. Like u didn't understand d humor at which he was driving out. Memeking Davido

Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by DozieInc(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
blackpanda:

But we are not politicians. Thats the mistake wailers make, everything is politics to them so they are continuously fueled by hate since they lost out at the elections
Okay, you are "patriot" wink
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by sammyscholar(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
PigMeat:

No, he is an ambassador of truth, not those with sold conscience like the zzombies.
was he saying the truth when he said GEJ was invited to Trumps inauguration when he wasnt? are u kidding me?
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by samsam2019: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
They are both useless political jobbers but that garba shehu looks like a terrorist
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
PigMeat:

No, he is an ambassador of truth, not those with sold conscience like the zzombies.

Truth? For telling us GEJ was invited for Trump's inauguration? Seems the truth has another definition.
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by kashflynn(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2017
I know say na backyard of school u go, wey u no fit understand the word humor. Talk more of hw it applies to my quote..

HtwoOw:
Humor ?? You pass front of school so ?
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by HtwoOw: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
kashflynn:
I know say na backyard of school u go, wey u no fit understand the word humor. Talk more of hw it applies to my quote..

, sorry but I'm not the ediot whisperer today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.