Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

"Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju (39377 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / Reno Omokri : Garba Shehu Is Dishonest, Blame Oriented And Morally Pliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Oildichotomy(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Is Shehu a name of a cow?
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by ajebuter(f): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2017
The two of them are retardsss..
Deji...for peddling false news to score cheap points..
Garba ahehu...for being an agbaaya..
QED
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by morisnewrain(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
PigMeat:

No, he is an ambassador of truth, not those with sold conscience like the zzombies.
ambassador of truth? Wake up from ur slumber. Who tells u the truth among Nigerian politicians? Deji Adeyanju doing what Garba Sheu & Femi Adeshina were doing before & Garba Sheu doing like Doyin Okupe & Ruben Abati then. It's a joking tweet
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by LorDBolton(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2017
HtwoOw:
You would realize the so called Deji Adeyanju's exposure and his maturity is below Davido's Level

Otherwise he wouldn't be reffering to Davido's voice like Davido is his role model

Azzin I gats laugh at the guy very childish reply... you know empty barrels by their attempts to dodge the truth

Truly davido is his role model lols
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by ReubenE(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2017
I don't know if playing Nigerian politics automatically make people stupid.
Trying to clean up stupidity with another stupidity.

The depth these guys are reducing Nigeria to, calls for concern...
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by back2sender: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2017
temitemi1:
is deji now GEJ spokeperson undecided
Deji adeyanju role model is DAVIDO.
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by tolexy007(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2017
sarrki:

Am not a member of either party
Am a patriot

no u are not A patriot u are just in APC pay roll..

1 Like

Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Burgerlomo: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Birds of the same feathers
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Frankbaro(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Zombie Patriot

1 Like

Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by dee02(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Petty stuff from both of them.... Silly prats!!!
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by tussmal(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Bruv,

Is birds of a feather.

Good talks anyways, I am just laughing my ass and regretting the recession we brought on ourselves as people. We like it or not majority bright the PMB to Govt and that implies we brought him.

I think is best to focus on those in government not wailers or noise makers from out door because they are the one using our hard earned USD on their cousins through instructions to CBN to pay school fees.

Garbage Sheu should stopbrhrowinf back at former president because his boss won't even condone that from.

I think he needs to learn or read about former administration dog to understand when to talk and when not to. It took him 3 weeks after incessant killing in southern Kaduna and after Aljazeerah mentioned it before they responded that PMB has instructed the service chiefs.

They have subjected us to hardship in Lagos since last week owing to ongoing scrapping of less than 300 meters on third mainlans bridge and you guys are celebrating these idiots we call leaders.

Well I reserve my comment. God bless my family and bless me.

May be after change in direction then God may bless Nigeria cos I have to tell myself the truth. A prayer for forwardness for this nation is betterment for these tyrants who don't have respect for Constitution and rule of law.
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Bennycollins: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2017
sarrki:
Deji lied about Gej invited for trumps inauguration.
History will remember him
. How did he lie? That Jonathan was not invited or that But arising was invited. So if you did not attend an event for which you were invited it means u weren't . Our biased minds would not let us reason well again. The tweet only stated who was invited and who was not. And not who attended.

1 Like

Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by ayindejimmy(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
He is not only gej's spokesman, he's also OsuPob's spokesman and lies like a typical LiePob yoot.

The bastard told us the Utuoke Drunkârd was invited and Buhari wasnt, and for that, LiePob yoots couldnt contain their joy as they celebrated the snubing of Buhari like it's christmas. grin

According to Deji and Osus...
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Royalfurnitures: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Straight to the point

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by pamcode(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2017
What a show of shame. I don't blame them sha, it freedom of speech that caused it maybe it time to follow Idi-Amin's lead.
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by ngolokante(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2017
PigMeat:

No, he is an ambassador of truth, not those with sold conscience like the zzombies.

But how can he be an ambassador of truth when he has just been caught lying?
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Aburi001: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2017
PigMeat:

TRUTH indeed.....

BTW, which of the "truth" 're you talking about?
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Legend87(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2017
tit:

APC lies are too many to remember
APC.... Abject Pain Continues...tongue APC...#The_greatest_mistake_ever_madesad

1 Like

Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by kashflynn(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2017
Clown get lost.. Like u didn't understand d humor at which he was driving out. Memeking Davido

HtwoOw:
You would realize the so called Deji Adeyanju's exposure and his maturity is below Davido's Level

Otherwise he wouldn't be reffering to Davido's voice like Davido is his role model

Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Ahmeduana(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2017
Namzy:
Childish
Oobiii ntoorr!! E pain am!
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by odehaj: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2017
ReubenE:
I don't know if playing Nigerian politics automatically make people stupid.
Trying to clean up stupidity with another stupidity.

The depth these guys are reducing Nigeria to, calls for concern...
Spokespersons are not politicians they are food seekers.
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by ReubenE(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2017
odehaj:
Spokespersons are not politicians they are food seekers.
grin
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by MrFemFem: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2017
1. A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford)..100 amala,50 naira meat,20 pure water and 30 naira for madam keep d change.

After Eating successfully d Voluminous meal and waiting ,i noticed a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, d richman gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was
shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich
man gave him a million naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying, shedding crocodile tears...). whileI was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

2. I was buying fufu at one junction while waiting for change I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiosity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by blackpanda: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
You are Muslims and so you don't see anything wrong in this government

Am not a muslim. Dont be a bigot. My religion has nothing to do with my comment so grow up already
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by lovat(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2017
blackpanda:

Am not a muslim. Dont be a bigot. My religion has nothing to do with my comment so grow up already
Yoruba Muslim stop denying your religion
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Ikpewe: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Deji no get shame atall
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Hope not patriot with a new definition sha?
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Kdon2: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
He is not only gej's spokesman, he's also OsuPob's spokesman and lies like a typical LiePob yoot.

The bastard told us the Utuoke Drunkârd was invited and Buhari wasnt, and for that, LiePob yoots couldnt contain their joy as they celebrated the snubing of Buhari like it's christmas. grin

According to Deji and Osus...

Whether you like it or not jonathan is the face of democracy in africa for now after the great Madiba of SA,not buhari
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by anyicash(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Honestly i can only pity those ppl that can neither write nor read..i enjoy every bit of nairaland's post. i ve alot of fun here reading ppl's writeups and comments, it kills boredom faster than a bullet. Thank you Nairalanders and Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by Awoo88: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2017
sarrki:
Deji lied about Gej invited for trumps inauguration.
History will remember him
Jonathan not going does not mean he wasn't invited. Not that is a big deal though but everything is political to those old fools
Re: "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju by emi14: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Wait oooo . If one thing to invite Jonathan and another for him to honour the invitation.

Possibly he received an invitation but decided to see Baba Ota. That is his choice comfort and priority. Why must that be issues for discussion.
Personally I don't honour every invitation that come my way. Do you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.