Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (65786 Views)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
pchukwudi:
So because "there is no justice in this country" anyone who dares to despise or resist the injustice deserves death. Is that your argument?

Baby Sis, the personal justification of personal folly is the highest level of stupidity.

I seriously request that you take down that provocative post and replace it with a sincere apology for your gross insensitivity to human right violations. That's the smart thing to do, and it's for your own good both now and in the future.

Request denied.

Leave me to worry about my future, while you worry about yours.

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by iluvdonjazzy: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ekpekus:
To what end is this protest? He was democratically elected. Were they asleep during campaign and elections?
Even after the election and prior to inauguration they tried by the so called "recount of electoral votes due to a claimed election hacking" but failed.
So make dem go yansh down joor cool
my brother i tire o

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
Anyone who wishes ishilove evil will have same visit them, their families, and their generations unborn a billion times over while the opposite will be her portion a billion times over.
Amen x 1000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Freiburger(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is getting interesting...
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by delors(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Explorers:
Canada.

Large numbers marched at the Women's March in Toronto, Canada.
Saw this on Friday around University Avenue downtown
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by transfer101: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
crixlight2:
All I see is prospective clients shocked grin wink , my guys don understand
Ma Nigga!

Moh discuss the latest package na…

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Shym3xx: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
chronique:
Senseless protest. You had an election and Trump won; what the furcke is your problem? Wait till another 4 yrs if you need to get him out. That's what those of us who voted against Buhari, were told and we're patiently waiting for 2019.

Don't mind them. Those are mostly the crazy feminazis, LGBTQ groups, and liberals.

Even with popular votes, once you take out California, which is a very liberal state with a huge Mexican population - Trump won the popular votes by over 1.5 million votes. New York and California, which are the two most unAmerican states, with the highest number of immigrants and liberals, boosted Hillary Clinton's tally for popular votes. However, with the real American states, where most of the people are Americans - Trump won the popular votes convincingly by over 3 million votes.

So, it wasn't just the electoral college that gave him victory - he won the popular votes in all the real American states. Trump just saved the world from four years of crazed Clinton, the war monger. And they need to tread carefully because if they were to get rid of Trump - his vice, Mike Pence, is the real devil that they don't want. grin

Fukk the protests and protesters - it's the Trump season.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pchukwudi: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
A human right move that seeks to violate the human rights of the majority in order to appease the minority is unjust and not human rights at all.

Do you know how many christian businesses that were shut down forcefully because they refused ,for example, to accept offers to bake cakes for gay marriages?

Why would someone's family business be legally shut down because he refused to take a business offer that undermine his personal values?

That's human rights abuse.

JuicyLucy:

So... They are marching for HUMAN rights. They are marching for a civilised nation where people respect other people's choices and views. Well thank God for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Davidhero(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
sonofLuci:

Son of fuckery who told you they need Trump to give a Bleep?
undecided
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pchukwudi: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Awesome. Suit yourself. At least you had the chance.

Ishilove:

Request denied.

Leave me to worry about my future, while you worry about yours.

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
cirmuell:
No girl, you're the dumbfuck here. If it was based on the number of votes, trump wouldn't smell white house.

*You should read more.

Wow. Serious? Had no idea his victory wasn't based solely on votes. Was quite surprised he won, despite how Americans feel about him. Never really followed the whole thing. Trump's a big joke!

By the way, if you need to correct someone, I believe that should be done in a mature way, instead of resulting to insults. Last time I checked, I did NOT insult YOU.

Normally, I would've insulted you right back, but I've come to realize something... most people on Nairaland only have "power" when they're sitting behind a computer typing sh*t. When push comes to shove, you all are spineless.

Have a wonderful day. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
pchukwudi:
A human right move that seeks to violate the human rights of the majority in order to appease the minority is unjust and not human rights at all.

Do you know how many christian businesses that were shut down forcefully because they refused ,for example, to accept offers to bake cakes for gay marriages?

Why would someone's family business be legally shut down because he refused to take a business offer that undermine his personal values?

That's human rights abuse.

Because that business broke the law of equal opportunities by discriminating against another set of people. What if that business owner was racist and he didn't want to make cakes for an interracial wedding?

Being homosexual isn't against the law.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pchukwudi: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
And millions of Americans, including the in-coming judges, have the right to think otherwise.

JuicyLucy:

Because that business broke the law of equal opportunities by discriminating against another set of people. What if that business owner was racist and he didn't want to make cakes for an interracial wedding?

Being homosexual isn't against the law.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Explorers(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Any1 experiencing this?

It's bn 5hrs nw, cant post topics.

seun, lalasiclala, dominique

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by bonechamberlain(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
sonofLuci:

It's comment like these that shows how uncivilzed you blacks are.
First of all who told you they don't have food there to eat? And who told you it will still snow by this time of January? You are so dumb. You think America are uncivilized like you people? You know nothing about what's going on so shut the Bleep up. Retard.
. It's very obvious u are the uncivilized person, see the way u are ranting and foaming saying nothing and sounding like an illiterate and an uncouth animal.

Am not surprised u have nothing upstairs in that ur thick skull of luci. U know nothing yet you don't want to learn. Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pchukwudi: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Forget that guy dear.

What is actually happening now is that immigrants and American perverts are taking the US tradition of "generousity to all" ]for granted. And that's precisely what Trump wants to address. That's why the protesters ( who are mostly immigrants, arbortionists and gays, and who by the way, are less than 10% of the population) are scared.

Here is the true picture of things:

Shym3xx:

Don't mind them. Those are mostly the crazy feminazis, LGBTQ groups, and liberals.

Even with popular votes, once you take out California, which is a very liberal state with a huge Mexican population - Trump won the popular votes by over 1.5 million votes. New York and California, which are the two most unAmerican states, with the highest number of immigrants and liberals, boosted Hillary Clinton's tally for popular votes. However, with the real American states, where most of the people are Americans - Trump won the popular votes convincingly by over 3 million votes.

So, it wasn't just the electoral college that gave him victory - he won the popular votes in all the real American states. Trump just saved the world from four years of crazed Clinton, the war monger. And they need to tread carefully because if they were to get rid of Trump - his vice, Mike Pence, is the real devil that they don't want. grin

Fukk the protests and protesters - it's the Trump season.

MsDelilah:

Wow. Serious? Had no idea his victory wasn't based solely on votes. Was quite surprised he won, despite how Americans feel about him. Never really followed the whole thing. Trump's a big joke!

By the way, if you need to correct someone, I believe that should be done in a mature way, instead of resulting to insults. Last time I checked, I did NOT insult YOU.

Normally, I would've insulted you right back, but I've come to realize something... most people on Nairaland only have "power" when they're sitting behind a computer typing sh*t. When push comes to shove, you all are spineless.

Have a wonderful day. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by KingsleyCEO: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
They should keep matching till their shoes will file out grin grin grin grin
Trump is now an authority if you like go and die....

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pchukwudi: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by uncletorino(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
I guess some of the agitators did cast their vote for trump....this is a worrisome situation for women in America and the new president commencing an administration with distrust....gudluck to dem as dey'd wanted it
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
pchukwudi:
And millions of Americans, including the in-coming judges, have the right to think otherwise.

And the world will watch as the government finds out who runs the country the people or them... America has come too far for fanatic xtians to send them backwards.
Not so long ago the man whipped the blackman with a whip in one hand and the Bible in the other.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by UncleJudax(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:

they didn't vote Trump, Hilary vote was higher but Trump win because of electoral vote.
I suppose one can become the American president via electoral college without being voted for? undecided
Get this; Hillary won popular votes, Trump won electoral votes (270:268), and the latter is by law the decider.

Trump was popular enough to win the presidency. Simple.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Deejay1000(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ugosample:

They are protesting based on what matters to them.

Why are Africans not protesting on what matters to them too

So whitey should disturb himself about what goes on in Backward Africa

shior

lol.. what matters to them indeed... i wish we Africans can protest like this for our rights but no we are always online complaining about Africa's backwardness ...
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pasol4real(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
bqlekan:
It is clear Trump is not the people's choice. How he managed to win the electorate's vote will remain a mystery. It is a pity all these protests won't work. Trump is not the type of man to resign.
How does this protests proove he dint win .
So if those that voted for gej had decided to protest the last elections ppl like u wud have said buhari did not win .pls enough of all trash ,Donald trump won the elections
The protesters can keep protesting till thy kingdom come .
Nothing will change.

3 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by shammah1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
What I've learned about this mass protest is the freedom of expression, speech and peaceful protest. Did you hear that any woman was killed by the security personnel? NO. Here in Nigeria is the reverse. No one can peacefully protest against the government since APC's Buhari took over power. Instead, the keep killing innocent Nigerians. Is that democracy?
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

Modified: Those quoting me to type rubbish are a reflection of what IPOB stands for: lawlessness. It is also an indication of why the trigger happy Nigerian army are shooting you people upandan like rabid dogs.

Kwantinue. They will keep using you people to vent their frustrations.

As for those cursing themselves not me, I return your curses back to you and your household 1000 folds.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by UncleJudax(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

The red part is 100% true
In the US, blacks are not treated equally. do your research.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
lionshare:

Rigging is not peculiar to Nigeria....

when Americans talks about rigging they are not talking about stealing ballot boxes or manipulating numbers, they are simply talking about influencing the media in their favour. The way CNN was criticizing every Trump move and Fox was in full support of Trump and same time bastardizing Hilary.

Cc ritababe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by TeamSimple(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Shey my client go fit drop my money tomorrow like this But why all this senseless protest
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by UncleJudax(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
shammah1:
What I've learned about this mass protest is the freedom of expression, speech and peaceful protest. Did you hear that any woman was killed by the security personnel? NO. Here in Nigeria is the reverse. No one can peacefully protest against the government since APC's Buhari took over power. Instead, the keep killing innocent Nigerians. Is that democracy?
are you seriously expecting an answer from him-her? that dude-beetch has a personal issue with humanity.
Move on!

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ugosample(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Deejay1000:

lol.. what matters to them indeed... i wish we Africans can protest like this for our rights but no we are always online complaining about Africa's backwardness ...

That is precisely my point.

Why should they bother about us, when we have brain, two hands and two legs like them?

Let us fight for ourselves without expecting help from outside
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by wristbangle: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
bqlekan:
It is clear Trump is not the people's choice. How he managed to win the electorate's vote will remain a mystery. It is a pity all these protests won't work. Trump is not the type of man to resign.

He won through electoral votes but the people vote are more. It's just like when al-gore lost to Bush as he had more of people vote to electoral vote.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pussyAvenger: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

Modified: Those quoting me to type rubbish are a reflection of what IPOB stands for: lawlessness. It is also an indication of why the trigger happy Nigerian army are shooting you people upandan like rabid dogs.

Kwantinue. They will keep using you people to vent their frustrations.

As for those cursing themselves not me, I return your curses back to you and your household 1000 folds.
before this year runs out...someone dear to u will die by bullet..... unless u renounce this heartlessness...I hv taken your name....watch and see

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.