Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? (27600 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Kagawa10: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
irokobest:

The example of Jezebel is enough to warn any group of Christians to refrain from permitting their women to peddle with the word of God. There are other good works women should do in support of God's work so as to be saved. Rev.2:20-23

Men like Moses, Joshua, Daniel, David, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah and a host of others were clearly shown in the Bible that they were ordained by God. But can you cite any instance to show that God appointed any woman at any time to lead or teach His people?

, St. Paul says: "Let all things be done decently and in order." God is against lawlessness, presumptuousness and confusion. 1 Corinthians 14: 33.40.

Share on Facebook  Twitter   E-mail

Lmao! So you're one of those who actually take the revelation word literally?

How about the woman talked about in rev 12:1, does that also refers to women literally?

Read Rev 17:4-6 where it was revealed of a woman drunken with the blood of the saints and having cups filled with all sorts of abominations and so-on but God revealed the mysteries in verses 7-18 and in verse 17 in particular, the woman was revealed to be a "great city" which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Everywhere a woman is mentioned in a mystery or revelation, it means a population, just like the rev verses I first mentioned above (Rev 12:1). The woman there is the Church of God (God's people) which is likened to the Jerusalem above, and her first born is Christ which was caught up in heaven while the woman's remaining seeds are the christians that will be persecuted here on earth.

Another example is in the book of Ezekiel where God refers to his people as a woman. Hence, the great harlot mentioned is the false Church! I really marvel at your knowledge.

Anyway, Christ is the author of every believer's faith and he's our watch ward in all things! Stay blessed.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
felixomor:
@ the op, do you want to become a pastor?

There is nothing wrong with it.
Any sincere God-fearing pastor wont go to hell, man or woman.

Shalom

Only God can say who go to hell or heaven, however never try to help God by disobeying His word, you can ask the man that tried to save the ark if convenant by trying to carry it with his bear hands...God bless us all.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
No

will any born again woman go to hell

no

Only God can say who go to hell or heaven...God bless us all
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Haphard:
In the spiritual realm, there is no gender bro, so far a woman is ready 2work 4God, ion think there is anytin wrong with that.. Not any woman, a woma full of the holy spirit...

But we are not in the spiritual realm.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
joe4real12:
Fvck hell!
What da Fvck is hell? Cheap tool to deceive gullible people.

Fvck air!!
What do fvck is air? Cheap word to deceive gullible human.

1 Like

Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Laveda:
What if at the end of all these we find out there's no hell?

Oh well, do what is right, I don't think a woman being a pastor is bad tho..

And what if at the end of all you found out that there is actually Hell?

There will be gnashing of teeth...
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Haphard(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
samuelezekiel:

But we are not in the spiritual realm.
so you can't understand what am saying
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by cstr55: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Paul was just a male-supremist who has little or no regard for women. At some point in the Bible, he was advising young unmarried men to be like him and remain single; then asking them to only get married if the konji becomes unbeaeable; what a dofus! So to him, the only reason for marriage is to fvck.

And the way he so wrote against relatnship in the Bible tells who he must be a sadist; no adultery, no funication, if u must kiss it ought to be a holy kiss; dude was just myopic.
I think he was just limited by the view of women of his time. Not really his fault. Women then were viewed as sex partners for married men.
I am sure if he was alive today, he would have a much different view of women.
Remember it was the same paul that ask men to love their wives like their own body the same way christ loves the church.
It was also paul that said any man that cannot provide for his family is worse than infidel. He did not mention women because women were not the sole provider in those days. You wouldn't call him a feminist now, would you ?
He was not a sadist or a misogyinist, he was just a man constrained by the knowledge of his time.
And that passage in scripture about women not speaking was referred to the women in corinth not as a general command. They were very lousy and paul had to restore order in the corinth church.

1 Like

Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Paul was just a male-supremist who has little or no regard for women. At some point in the Bible, he was advising young unmarried men to be like him and remain single; then asking them to only get married if the konji becomes unbeaeable; what a dofus! So to him, the only reason for marriage is to fvck.

And the way he so wrote against relatnship in the Bible tells who he must be a sadist; no adultery, no funication, if u must kiss it ought to be a holy kiss; dude was just myopic.
And why was marriage made? Without a woman there is no marriage and women where created for companionship and continue existence of the human race... So marriage was created for companionship and continual existence of the human race (Sex/fvck/intercourse)
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Milonis:

No, brother, that was never a case of worth. You need to find Bibles with commentary and read about women apostles
It wasn't a mistake for Jesus not make a woman a apostle. It was deliberate to show and lay perfect example.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lsofdk:
First to answer your question, they're safe and are not bound to go to hell for carrying and spreading the Word of Life, the third sentence in John 3: 16 assures them of that, of which they've stepped beyond believing to making others believe.

You see some female evangelist are also recorded in the new testament, Priscilla wife to Aquila, Phoebe to mention a few, you can't say that these women were mere silent listeners to have earned the commendation of Paul in Romans 16: 1

Paul's intentions in the passages you quoted shouldn't be digested directly. I think there's more to that

Lalasticlala what do you think?

You guys are getting it wrong. There is no sin for a woman to assist in the gospel or spreading it, it becomes an issue when it is been done in a church where Christ is the head....
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Ive stopped trying to understand the Bible.

It doesn't really matter what sex you are, if you're found worthy, you'd make heaven..

Women, as well as men, are God's creation..

Yes, very correct but, you need to read it to know what to do and not be found wanting, ignorance is never an excuse...
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by samuelezekiel(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
CentaurXXX:
Well now that I think about it... There was no Woman Prophet in the Bible. Hence, What He said in the scriptures is true. No Woman Should be allowed to preach or talk in church.

But now, It's all different. You've got Women Pastors, Prophets. Sure Jesus said "Go ye and preach the gospel..." But we should also remember those that were with him on that day. His disciples, The Men.

Lalasticlala.

There was a woman prophet (prophetess) Deborah by name also a Judge... But the Bible never said she preached in a church.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Kagawa10: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
samuelezekiel:

There was a woman prophet (prophetess) Deborah by name also a Judge... But the Bible never said she preached in a church.

What do you know by the word Church? What does it means?
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by saintmark88(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kagawa10:

Paul didn't acknowledge that it was coming from the Lord. He stated that Church should acknowledge his commandment from him as their leader. Note that Paul stated that we should listen to our leader and acknowledge them because they were ordained by God and their commandments are no different from that of God to set things straight. (Romans 13:1-5, Hebrews 13:17)

Like I stated earlier, Paul's admonition to the Ephesians, Corrithians etc were not wrong because in those age, few women were knowledgeable hence, principles were set down for them to put orders in the Church.

Normally, we are no more under any law but under grace which is sufficient enough to help us live right in Christ Jesus however, principles are bound to be laid down by every Church leaders and the Church are advised to obey them. And I asked, is Paul your Church's leader?

This one don twist Bible o..... I just put out there verse he clearly stated that the command was from the Lord (L) in capital letter, and ur twisting it to suit what u want to believe...... He never said they should acknowledge that the command was coming from him, he said the Lord.... So why r u now ascribing that Lord to mean Paul, or is Paul the Lord.... I will like you to quote 1corr 14:37....from ur Bible let's c, weda it was from d Lord or from Him
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Kagawa10: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
saintmark88:

This one don twist Bible o..... I just put out there verse he clearly stated that the command was from the Lord (L) in capital letter, and ur twisting it to suit what u want to believe...... He never said they should acknowledge that the command was coming from him, he said the Lord.... So why r u now ascribing that Lord to mean Paul, or is Paul the Lord.... I will like you to quote 1corr 14:37....from ur Bible let's c, weda it was from d Lord or from Him

Paul stated that they should acknowledge it's coming from the Lord! He never said it's coming from the Lord. You're the one doing the twisting bro!
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by saintmark88(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kagawa10:

Paul stated that they should acknowledge it's coming from the Lord! He never said it's coming from the Lord. You're the one doing the twisting bro!

Pls enlighten me, I seem to have lost touch with English language...... Wen some one askes u acknowledge that a command is coming from the Lord, pls how is it differnt from its coming from the Lord??...enlighten me
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Kagawa10: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
saintmark88:

Pls enlighten me, I seem to have lost touch with English language...... Wen some one askes u acknowledge that a command is coming from the Lord, pls how is it differnt from its coming from the Lord??...enlighten me

Paul already stated that believers should listen and obey the admonition of their leader because these men were ordained by God and if these believers are spiritually inclined, they would know they have to bow to Paul's orders to avoid any confusion in the Church.

Take for example, a Pastor has a church and laid down some set of rules yet the believers in his Church rose up to counter him at every moment, would you say these believers are spirit filled if they can be bold enough to create confusion and overrule the principles laid by their leader?

There's no problem if your Pastor states that women shouldn't preach in his church, that's his principles and his church must take it as the direction coming from the Lord because it's coming from an ordained man of God however that doesn't mean his principles have to govern other churches which are not his.

Do I have to remind you that no one is under the law of man (whether that of Moses and Paul) but under God's grace through Christ jesus..

I wonder what kind of christians Church are churning out nowadays!
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by enigmatique(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
fromnigeria:
There is thetefore no Jews nor Gentile, Circumsized nor Uncircumcized.
God bless you bro! That's the point. There isn't any discrimination or divide anymore. (Galatians 3:28)

I really believe that those commands by Paul were time and culture specific. It was just like the command to Timothy to drink alcohol for his illness. Do we do that today? No. So, this issue of women not leading is misguided at best and due to male ego at worst. Either way, it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by kilo4sure: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
I believe the issue of speaking in church in those days(the term used by Paul) is different from evangelism or other works of God, for in the same 1corinthians, Paul never segregated the sexes in the ministry resulting from the gifts of the spirit which is available to all. Also Romans 16 has the list for a number of female leaders in the church those days, junia was one of them.
I think the confusion stems from what Paul means by " speaking in church ". Methinks the speaking here in l Corinthians has to do with resolving of conflicts in the church, the women of course in those days were less knowledgeable, thus you wouldn't blame Paul for telling them to learn from their husbands, of course order in the church was important to Paul.
It is unfair to read this letter with the mindset of a 21st century feminist given the fact that Paul was replying to a question( most likely a complaint) from the Corinthians, and as a leader he had to proffer practical solutions in that context.

1 Like

Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Image123(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
makydebbie:

So back to this day..... I have a question that need an answer or answers.....

In the light of everything said here and said in the Bible and seen in the Bible and in the light of the fact that we have reputable and influential Women ministers who are doing great things or who seem to be doing great things in the world today...

Ermmmm
Queen Esther and Deborah you cited were not pastors in church though. The Bible is quite clear on female PASTORS. There are a thousand and other spiritual things that spiritual women can do in the Body of Christ. For one, defaulters won't be rewarded for the "mighty works in His name". On going to hell, i don't know but i don't think being pastor sends people to hell. Not every disobedience sends one to hell fire.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Image123(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
enigmatique:

God bless you bro! That's the point. There isn't any discrimination or divide anymore. (Galatians 3:28)

I really believe that those commands by Paul were time and culture specific. It was just like the command to Timothy to drink alcohol for his illness. Do we do that today? No. So, this issue of women not leading is misguided at best and due to male ego at worst. Either way, it's wrong.
cc: fromnigeria.
You'd be misquoting scriptures that way. Evidently, your interpretation means male and male can go and marry. It's not about ego but about order and function.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by joshmee4real(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Remember we re nw justified by faith nd no longer by d law.
Pls read Gal:3:1-29. Paul was trying to provide solution to problems such as this. Emphasis shuld b given to verses 23-28
God bless you
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by buffalowings: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
randomperson:
Op, Deborah and Esther never preached in church. Deborah was a judge while Esther was a queen. The bible was clear when it said that women should be quiet... It was reiterated in other places too, all in the new testament...
The only reason the church and Christians allow women to preach now is because the church is trying to modify it's principles to align with the general ideals of this time and age. When the bible was written, women were not considered equal to men... In fact the bible explicitly says woman was made for man and not man for woman.
This just goes to show that the bible and it's principles are not infallible and not for all times and purposes

There is an implicit atheistic view in this comment

I like it cos it apparently flew over some people's heads
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

that is the only use of women, to be forked...
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by Scalord: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Here we are trying to unravel the supposed mystery hidden in the 'holy book' which we want to approach from a spirtual angle when it is obvious that Mr. Paul was only emphasizing the culture and practice of his time where Women were only to be seen and not heard. Ofcourse more serious societies have since advanced beyond such myopic and regressive cultural practice.. but not Africans... we are too holy and we must spend forever trying to fit in an absurd and embarassing cultural practice into modern day life.. but again what do i know... the scriptures were inspired by God...

1 Like

Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by splashybone(m): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2017
See how everybody is agitating, saying whatever they feel like some have resorted to name calling saying the writer of that book is an Supremist, some are of the opinion that because he is a jew that is why he wrote things like this.We dont use emotions in understanding the scriptures not because what the Bible said is not favourable to you,you try to adjust it so that everything will gel.When the book of 2Tim 3:16 said All Scriptures is by the INSPIRATION of God...it means everything written in the scriptures was done not by the writers but came directly from God[although some Paul said that some of the things he wrote was not God that said it that it is him giving those commands but God allowed such words of his to be penned down reason because paul's thought or line of reason is in line with HIS]
Now regarding the point Paul raised, Paul said in 1Tim 2:12 that women ARE NOT PERMITTED TO TEACH OR TO EXERCISE AUTHORITY OVER A MAN. The question that begs asking is this:TEACH WHERE----in the Church.It is not as if the scriptures forbids women to teach God's word to people NO if it does the account of Matt 28:19,20 will not be making sense because it applies to both men and women.Paul also shades a little light as to what he had in mind when giving that instruction further he said...OR TO EXERCISE AUTHORITY OVER A MAN...FOR ADAM WAS FORM FIRST...ALSO,ADAM WAS NOT DECEIVED, BUT THE WOMAN WAS THOROUGHLY DECEIVED AND CAME TO BE A TRANSGRESSOR.This also reminds me of the Principle of headship in 1Corin 11:3 the head of Christ is God, the head of the church is Christ and the head of the woman is the man.
So in the christian congregation, women are not Permitted to teach there but are free to preach and teach outside the church
Let the one who has ear hear what the spirit have to say
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by poik(m): 1:19am On Jan 23, 2017
makydebbie:
This issue of women/female pastors is a very delicate one and I want to know something once and for all....

Now I know views may differ but we all know the Bible is our absolute "as Christians."
But again in this same Bible we can find some paradoxical situations/scenarios and please before you get me wrong, by "paradoxical" I specifically refer to:

"A claim that two apparently contradictory ideas are true" or.

"An unanswerable question or difficult puzzle, particularly one which leads to a deeper truth."

I don't deal with the self-contradictory angle of paradox here.... Just wanted to be clear on that.

Now sometimes ago, I visited this church and the pastor that day preached like someone who was spoiling for a fight.... Well maybe because he was talking about women or probably it is because he was just being passionate about his preaching..... Whatever it was, that's not the issue. wink

The issue is what he preached about, "Women pastors and the place of women in the Kingdom of God especially in the church..."

The pastor said that any woman who is found behind the pulpit preaching as an ordained Pastor or preacher is in error and in total disobedience to God's Word and because God hates disobedience, these women will end up in hell.

Boyyy! He went on and on and even gave scriptures which I will drop here soon.

Now my mind started to wander to all the reputable women preachers I know.... From the Karthryn Kuhlmans of the past to the late Bimbo Odukoyas of the recent past and to the Arch-Bishop Margaret Idahosa, and even Pastor Paula White of the present.... Any for the future? (Time will tell) wink

Now, The Holy scriptures in the book of 1Corinthians chapter 14 vs 34 says, "Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak but they are to be submissive to, as the law also says."

Now we know it was the apostle Paul speaking here and he went on to add in verse 35 of same scripture, the following,

"And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for a woman to speak in the church."

In verses 36, 37 and 38, Apostle Paul said strong words which makes me ask.......

But why do we still have Highly anointed women ministers being used by God to wrought miracles globally and take the gospel to many?

Why isn't God limiting their power or influence if they are to keep shut in the church? Or am I missing something?

Okay here is another scripture about this issue:

I Timothy.2v 8-15 says a lot but I will pick the key verses which is verses 11 and 12....

"Let a woman learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit a woman TO TEACH or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence"

This was Paul writing to Timothy who was pastor of the Ephesian church.

The scriptures above said that women are not allowed to teach.... But then what happened in the case of Kathryn Kuhlman?? She was mightily used of God and taught the bible in ways that influenced many Christians till this day........

Did God make an exception of her here? Or am I still missing something?

We also have seen that in the same Bible that harbors the two key scriptures above, there was a woman named Deborah.... **quite a coincidence is it?** grin

Deborah was judge over all Israel... She was a prophetess and a Judge meaning she was spiritual leader and Also Ruler of Israel in those days. This could also mean that she taught the people God's ways and we know in the new testament that a woman is not to teach or have authority over the man.

Why was Deborah's case different? Even Queen Esther is another example... She was kinda a leader figure to her fellow Jews in her days with Mordecai as her guardian and mentor.

She (Esther) played her role well. So well in fact that Hamann, Israel's enemy was destroyed and Israel saved from annihilation.

The stories of Deborah and Esther can be found in the books of Judges chapters 4 and 5 And Esther chapters 1 to 10.

So back to this day..... I have a question that need an answer or answers.....

In the light of everything said here and said in the Bible and seen in the Bible and in the light of the fact that we have reputable and influential Women ministers who are doing great things or who seem to be doing great things in the world today...

A preacher once said, if its a Bible question, it has a Bible answer.

To begin with, and to answer your question point blank, a woman has absolutely NO business behind the pulpit preaching to men.
First, the position of pastor, teacher, evangelist, prophet, and apostle ie the ascension gifts of Ephesians 4.11 is the new testament equivalent of the priests of the Levitical days. there were NEVER women holding that office.

Secondly, an express reason was given by apostle Paul for prohibiting a woman from teaching the Word: she was in the transgression, not the man ie referring to Eve. 1 Timothy 2.9-11
The Deborah and Esther people are talking about were judges, Esther was not even a leader even though she played a pivotal role in saving her people. We are talking about priestly offices here, bringing Gods mind to people directly from the throne of grace by inspiration. it is NEVER a woman's place. Deborah even as a judge did not lead Israel to war. Remember, at that time Israel had gone apostate worshipping idols and God did that to provoke them to jealousy. Read Isaiah 3.

Again, about Apostle Paul. Under inspiration, he said, I am an apostle to the Gentiles and I magnify my office. That is not just the bragging rights of an overzealous, selfseeking preacher. it is a statement of gospel fact given under direct inspiration from the heavens. Remember that he was the replacement from God directly, for Judas who went to perdition. in Galatians 1.8 he said, if we, or an angel from heaven come to preach any other gospel other than that which which we have preached, let him be accursed. this is no mere fluke. This is exactly Gods mind.

This is not an attempt to undermine the female gender, but there are certain pronouncements in the Scriptures that will not change until the Millenial reign of Christ in righteousness. the underlying curse Eve received was that because she listened to the serpent instead of her husband, the man WILL RULE OVER HER. She was not in a position to be equal to the man, but to be in perpetual subjection. check the various census figures in the Scriptures. Women were not included. God is meticulous and detailed in His dealings, through to the end.
The fact that they may be doing great things is NOT Gods business. Remember the Bible account of the people who will be shut out of His Kingdom despite doing mighty things in His name? God is not sentimental. To the law and the testimony, if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them- Isaiah 8.20

Another thing. the heaven we are going to has the apostles as its foundations, according to Revelation. This doctrine of women preaching is a core foundational doctrine of the apostles. as a matter of fact approaching there with any practice that has no apostolic backing in the Scriptures spells doom, if u ask me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by KardinalZik(m): 4:58am On Jan 23, 2017
@op,
Let your Bible-inspired conscience answer you.

The position of the Bible is clear. It doesn't matter who the writer is (coz I see some attacking Paul on this).
If you believe that all scriptures are inspired by God (2Timothy 3:16), then the verdict from the word of God is that WOMEN MUST NOT USURP AUTHORITY IN THE CHURCH. They are neither permitted to preach nor teach in the Church; outside the church, they can do that.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by KardinalZik(m): 5:03am On Jan 23, 2017
poik:

A preacher once said, if its a Bible question, it has a Bible answer.

To begin with, and to answer your question point blank, a woman has absolutely NO business behind the pulpit preaching to men.
First, the position of pastor, teacher, evangelist, prophet, and apostle ie the ascension gifts of Ephesians 4.11 is the new testament equivalent of the priests of the Levitical days. there were NEVER women holding that office.

Secondly, an express reason was given by apostle Paul for prohibiting a woman from teaching the Word: she was in the transgression, not the man ie referring to Eve. 1 Timothy 2.9-11
The Deborah and Esther people are talking about were judges, Esther was not even a leader even though she played a pivotal role in saving her people. We are talking about priestly offices here, bringing Gods mind to people directly from the throne of grace by inspiration. it is NEVER a woman's place. Deborah even as a judge did not lead Israel to war. Remember, at that time Israel had gone apostate worshipping idols and God did that to provoke them to jealousy. Read Isaiah 3.

Again, about Apostle Paul. Under inspiration, he said, I am an apostle to the Gentiles and I magnify my office. That is not just the bragging rights of an overzealous, selfseeking preacher. it is a statement of gospel fact given under direct inspiration from the heavens. Remember that he was the replacement from God directly, for Judas who went to perdition. in Galatians 1.8 he said, if we, or an angel from heaven come to preach any other gospel other than that which which we have preached, let him be accursed. this is no mere fluke. This is exactly Gods mind.

This is not an attempt to undermine the female gender, but there are certain pronouncements in the Scriptures that will not change until the Millenial reign of Christ in righteousness. the underlying curse Eve received was that because she listened to the serpent instead of her husband, the man WILL RULE OVER HER. She was not in a position to be equal to the man, but to be in perpetual subjection. check the various census figures in the Scriptures. Women were not included. God is meticulous and detailed in His dealings, through to the end.
The fact that they may be doing great things is NOT Gods business. Remember the Bible account of the people who will be shut out of His Kingdom despite doing mighty things in His name? God is not sentimental. To the law and the testimony, if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them- Isaiah 8.20

Another thing. the heaven we are going to has the apostles as its foundations, according to Revelation. This doctrine of women preaching is a core foundational doctrine of the apostles. as a matter of fact approaching there with any practice that has no apostolic backing in the Scriptures spells doom, if u ask me.

May you increase in the knowledge of the word of God.
Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by makydebbie(f): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2017
PaulKillerman:
that is the only use of women, to be forked...
Who asked you? Don't come here to display your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? by MaziOmenuko: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2017
jmoore:

So which apostle supports adultery and fornication? undecided

Mary magdalene.

Have you made any effort to read her epistle or you embraced the ones Emperor Constantine stamped to be the acceptable ones?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food / Ondo Poll Outcome Will Shock Politicians – Primate Ayodele / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.