Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695134 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ChristoBam: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please who knows how much an MMR and meningitis test cost. My school demands that I send it before my admission can be processed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ChristoBam: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
DeeTus:
Huh? Which school is that?
Dickinson state university
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristoBam:
Please who knows how much an MMR and meningitis test cost. My school demands that I send it before my admission can be processed.
its not available easily depending on your location if you're in Lagos then I know it would be difficult as for the cost I don't really know but you can for sure ask around hospitals or ministry of health in your state Secretariat or LGA ..mostly wer they give pilgrims their shots
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristoBam:

Dickinson state university
Check other schools. Good schools because this particular institution is not good.

One thing about going to a good school is that it gives you an edge and companies are attracted to it more than a low rated school.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ponpon(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blood on the dance floor...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
ponpon:
Blood on the dance floor...
grin grin grin

It's that time of the year again. Last year it was pinkytoes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oh I miss pinkyotes cheesy
fredoricko:

grin grin grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ponpon(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
fredoricko:

grin grin grin

angelapinkytoes might be there somewhere or here on this same thread... No calling names sir.. He/she is still innocent to me. The Senate neither summoned her nor did she face any court....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
ponpon:
angelapinkytoes might be there somewhere or here on this same thread... No calling names sir.. He/she is still innocent to me. The Senate neither summoned her nor did she face any court....

Bros why you dey change am for me na? What I do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ahahnow: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please I want to apply to Oxford University but I can't pay the application fee. Will it be embarrassing if I ask them to waive it? Will asking influence my profile negatively?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chapecoense(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
ahahnow:
Please I want to apply to Oxford University but I can't pay the application fee. Will it be embarrassing if I ask them to waive it? Will asking influence my profile negatively?
No.. It is not out of place to ask for a fee waiver. Just say it politely. If they will waive it they will inform you. It has nothing to do with your profile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
ahahnow:

Oxford University is in the UK so wrong tread as there is one for UK but nothing wrong with asking if you have valid reasons
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by worry357: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
ahahnow:

If you can not pay the little application fee, how will you pay the huge tuition and accommodation fees?

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
That's how Nigerians will be washing their dirty linens outside. This time every country hates Nigeria and Nigerians. Don't worry very soon sef U.S.A go stop giving us student visa because it is now very clear we mis use the opportunity. Shebi Trump don talk am and seriously the U.S.A students are waking up, no more stupid majors like " babysitting", they are actually doing real stuffs this time around. Slimmy2005 and DeeTus keep ranting okay, but please know you are blocking the ways of other Nigeria students.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
spaceshipz:
That's how Nigerians will be washing their dirty linens outside. This time every country hates Nigeria and Nigerians. Don't worry very soon sef U.S.A go stop giving us student visa because it is now very clear we mis use the opportunity. Shebi Trump don talk am and seriously the U.S.A students are waking up, no more stupid majors like " babysitting", they are actually doing real stuffs this time around. Slimmy2005 and DeeTus keep ranting okay, but please know you are blocking the ways of other Nigeria students.
Thanks.
Fortunately, I am not planning to come to the United States with F1 visa. I have said this several times.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
spaceshipz:
That's how Nigerians will be washing their dirty linens outside. This time every country hates Nigeria and Nigerians. Don't worry very soon sef U.S.A go stop giving us student visa because it is now very clear we mis use the opportunity. Shebi Trump don talk am and seriously the U.S.A students are waking up, no more stupid majors like " babysitting", they are actually doing real stuffs this time around. Slimmy2005 andeep ranting okay, but please know you are blocking the ways of other Nigeria students.
Thanks.
No one is blocking any way for you. Outlined are the sets of people who I presume are blocking your way:
1. You should focus on people who go to the embassy, get their visa and elope without attending the school.
2. The ones that send bogus documents to get visa and scholarship, get to the school and can't perform.
3. The ones that go to the embassy with agent manipulated documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.