Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695111 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please, if you are from the south east already in US above the age of 25. Send me a PM, I got something great to share with you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
slimmy2005:
spaceshipz, you need to also focus on this fool who go about lying that he has a visa whereas he is a criminal.

I am already a student in Minnesota. All I am saying is that you guys should " lay down your weapons". Nigerians are not appreciated anywhere now and all of us ought to work together and stop bashing each other online.
You need to see the way Zimbabweans, Ghanians and co are appreciated here, but once you tell them you are from Nigeria they start asking you about yahoo- yahoo and how the hell youths voted for Buhari. Like seriously this is bad, Our international prowess is gone. Even south suadanese get respect pass Nigerians over here now. They know us people who violate student visa laws, marry whites and divorce for green card, yahoo-yahoo, dumb ass president etc.
Please stop bashing online, for the sake of Nigeria. Abeg, biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
DeeTus:
You are now stepping over the boundary. I will hurt you. Do not say I did not warn.
spaceshipz, this guy is a criminal. Its time to call him out.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
spaceshipz:

I am already a student in Minnesota. All I am saying is that you guys should " lay down your weapons". Nigerians are not appreciated anywhere now and all of us ought to work together and stop bashing each other online.
You need to see the way Zimbabweans, Ghanians and co are appreciated here, but once you tell them you are from Nigeria they start asking you about yahoo- yahoo and how the hell youths voted for Buhari. Like seriously this is bad, Our international prowess is gone. Even south suadanese get respect pass Nigerians over here now. They know us people who violate student visa laws, marry whites and divorce for green card, yahoo-yahoo, dumb ass president etc.
It has long gone, when people are so desperate to want riches the minute they get here. Well, people got to survive.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
I just can't breath I think I've seen enough that can last the whole of this year...spaceshipz can you imagine that If I had not spoken to a staff in the school I applied to go to admissions and clarify my application I wouldn't have known that I never even had a chance of getting my application reviewed because of the bad image given by our fellow dignitaries,the Nigerian prince and princesses it was devastating
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
LagosismyHome:

In the voice of ponpon .....No be my mouth you go hear sey winch die grin
Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
slimmy2005:
grin grin Now you want me to reveal more right? You better sit your ass down like they've begged me not to. Joe Okafor don't make me reveal more cheesy
Fortunately again, that's not my real names. cheesy cheesy

Continue, i will bomb you soon. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by biikeys(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
bbdd:

Those in the US need some info too on how to transition to the workforce. smiley

BEST WISHES TO ALL

"Ask and thou shall recieve" smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teedawg:
I just can't breath I think I've seen enough that can last the whole of this year...spaceshipz can you imagine that If I had not spoken to a staff in the school I applied to go to admissions and clarify my application I wouldn't have known that I never even had a chance of getting my application reviewed because of the bad image given by our fellow dignitaries,the Nigerian prince and princesses it was devastating

its just soo bad. my friend is jokingly telling people he is a South Sudan refugee. he says he is tired of being a Nigerian.
the first question I was asked after telling them am a Nigerian in school was " how did the youths voted for buhari" . I was like super confused. so sad.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
slimmy2005:
spaceshipz, this guy is a criminal. Its time to call him out.
O boy, this is serious.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please can you expatiate? This is serious

Teedawg:
I just can't breath I think I've seen enough that can last the whole of this year...spaceshipz can you imagine that If I had not spoken to a staff in the school I applied to go to admissions and clarify my application I wouldn't have known that I [/b]never even had a chance of getting my application reviewed because of the bad image given by our fellow dignitaries,the Nigerian prince and princesses it was devastating[b]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
OGreene:
Please can you expatiate? This is serious

as in they never had any intention of reviewing my application in the first place.. it was tagged as scam or spam...because some Ill defined sets of unevolved human species claim to be people from Royal families either try to scam the school of its resources by claiming to be authentic people who need help..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by RexCheeng: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teedawg:
as in they never had any intention of reviewing my application in the first place.. it was tagged as scam or spam...because some Ill defined sets of unevolved human species claim to be people from Royal families either try to scam the school of its resources by claiming to be authentic people who need help..

Which school please? So we can steer clear.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
spaceshipz:
That's how Nigerians will be washing their dirty linens outside. This time every country hates Nigeria and Nigerians. Don't worry very soon sef U.S.A go stop giving us student visa because it is now very clear we mis use the opportunity. Shebi Trump don talk am and seriously the U.S.A students are waking up, no more stupid majors like " babysitting", they are actually doing real stuffs this time around. Slimmy2005 and DeeTus keep ranting okay, but please know you are blocking the ways of other Nigeria students.
Thanks.
Lets just end this here. Whether Trump or not, the US will still exist. In as much as I am in my beloved country, Mr Trump has no control over me.

He can only deal with those that are rushing to go to America.

Not everyone hates all Nigerians. If you're comfortable in life and stay on your own, why would someone hate you? Every country has its own dark side, there are also bad Americans and so forth.

We should not always try to downgrade Nigeria. The whole world needs us just like we need them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
RexCheeng:

Which school please? So we can steer clear.
don't worry there's a 90% guarantee you won't come across it I bet you..its a great instituition I don't wanna give the school a red flag for others and deprive it of great minds and talent I'll try my possible best to be a good ambassador to so others can have an easy transition lol I'm fighting for you guys grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
DeeTus:
Lets just end this here. Whether Trump or not, the US will still exist. In as much as I am in my beloved country, Mr Trump has no control over me.

He can only deal with those that are rushing to go to America.

Not everyone hates all Nigerians. If you're comfortable in life and stay on your own, why would someone hate you? Every country has its own dark side, there are also bad Americans and so forth.

We should not always try to downgrade Nigeria. The whole world needs us just like we need them.

Smell the coffee, no one needs Nigeria. let us just be realistic, even African countries are rubbishing us and I am quite comfortable in life, like so cool comfortable but Nigeria proposes no future for the type of field I like. I don't know if you are regarding me as one of the dundees leaving Nigeria for hustling because I am not.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Omotokebae: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pls is anyone going to Murray state university, this fall. I want to know how your i-20 got sent to you. Cuz d admission officer insist I use eshipglobal
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
spaceshipz:

Smell the coffee, no one needs Nigeria. let us just be realistic, even African countries are rubbishing us and I am quite comfortable in life, like so cool comfortable but Nigeria proposes no future for the type of field I like. I don't know if you are regarding me as one of the dundees leaving Nigeria for hustling because I am not.
No one needs Nigeria? You will fail a job interview with this statement. Do you know how many foreigners come into this country everyday?

If Nigeria has failed you, it hasn't failed me oh. The Indians, Chinese, Americans and so on make a lot of money in this country.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
DeeTus:
No one needs Nigeria? You will fail a job interview with this statement. Do you know how many foreigners come into this country everyday?

If Nigeria has failed you, it hasn't failed me oh. The Indians, Chinese, Americans and so on make a lot of money in this country.

They make money by slaving us Nigerians in our country. In our own country Indians will be making us work our asses off and also in their country they attack us. Is that not a slap to our faces!! Insult me in my country and beat me up in your country. Think man, don't get me angry. Do you know what thousands of Nigerian youths go through in the hands of the so called whites doing in Nigeria?
They are here mostly because we don't have a good tax policy. That's all. the tax rate is not high, hell some don't even pay taxes!!

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
DeeTus:

The whites, Chinese and all here are mostly Government workers who are taking advantage of us. Why would they leave their countries with 24 hour power supply and come to nigeria with epileptic power supply. I will tell why? That's because we have no tax policies, bribe some few top men or boys and you are through. Jesus those people are using us in our fucking damn countries, treating us like slaves. For your information the majority of their money goes back to their country. I know this for sure.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
DeeTus:

you need to remember that the same Nigerians prefer to hire expatriate than a Nigerian with the same qualification because of skin color I no come this life to dey claim side oh what ever I do I make sure its for my benefits first if I stay Yankee dey get my cool cash or education but I still dey chop small insult as bonus I can't make that small negativity affect me or feel bad for being there even in the Nigerian gon that is filled with ethnicity and tribalism no be insult you go still chop some people still think Africa is a country in the states someone even told me they taught Nigeria is in Europe. grin..what really matters is how you leave your life be that unique person you are and you'll be loved regardless of nationality.. thou there are some strong head but how many...at this level of development I wonder how we haven't started assassinating those politicians grin(na joke I dey oh)go abroad and see what we are being deprived of at this level of human existence.. my life before my country... if person comot country na lazy person he/she is not supporting his country you stay for the country to open mouth you no go fit your fellow patriotic people we una dey surfer togeda go still look for methods to make sure your surfer worst... you'll now come and tell someone that has gone out struggle day and night finally considered for a job gets settled and now automatically has responsibilities back home to relatives he doesn't know too come back and be seen as not really qualified because his/her name is chukwudi,Johnson, kpelumi,chima grin instead of Hughes, Brett,Adrian...if I start to open naija matta bah my just hollop for here.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
DeeTus:

Like I am soo psyched by this statement. They make money and return them back to their countries. If my friend tell you what he went through in the hand of his Chinese employer ehh, very wicked and the Government is not doing anything. Noting. Why would you leave where you have light to do business and come to where you will buy PMS at high price because there is not light? The majority of them whites works for their gov who pay almost their everything.
How is it sane for five Nigerian police men to be protecting one foreigner while the citizens languish? Bribe our leaders and Bleep us up our OWN country.
Don't tell me again they make money because they send it back to their country.
Why won't they come everyday,it's not like they are coming for tourism, no they are coming to have their share of the national cake while we the citizens are left with almost noting. They meet senators, bribe their way in and voila they are company owners with little or no tax to pay. Who dosent like things like that? Gain much with no tax. Please oga I am very good at matters like this because I have met many people so please don't say the Chinese and all coming here are coming for your own interest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
spaceshipz:

They make money by slaving us Nigerians in our country. In our own country Indians will be making us work our asses off and also in their country they attack us. Is that not a slap to our faces!! Insult me in my country and beat me up in your country. Think man, don't get me angry. Do you know what thousands of Nigerian youths go through in the hands of the so called whites doing in Nigeria?
They are here mostly because we don't have a good tax policy. That's all. the tax rate is not high, hell some don't even pay taxes!!
I am not saying there's no corruption in Nigeria. I am talking about skills and knowing what to do at the right time.

The country as an entity lacks local professionals that can get these jobs done. And attitude plays an important role too. Most Nigerians are so desperate and this is a huge problem. There's a company that wanted me to work for them. This company is in Lagos. I told them point-blank they have to provide two bedroom flat apartment, a car and a driver and the other man was busy asking about nationality.

It depends on how you coordinate yourself out there. When they see you are not desperate, they will respect and value you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by RaeMystix: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
spaceshipz:

Well said. The state at which other Afircan countries detest us Nigerians is pitiful. As soon as the Nigeria is mentioned, problem starts.
My line of work in Healthcare does prompt me to work with other Africans, and I have seen Kenyas, Tanzanians, and even Ghanaian's working together, but our fellow Nigerians would rather work with whites than together. It's quite Shameful.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teedawg:
you need to remember that the same Nigerians prefer to hire expatriate than a Nigerian with the same qualification because of skin color I no come this life to dey claim side oh what ever I do I make sure its for my benefits first if I stay Yankee dey get my cool cash or education but I still dey chop small insult as bonus I can't make that small negativity affect me or feel bad for being there even in the Nigerian gon that is filled with ethnicity and tribalism no be insult you go still chop some people still think Africa is a country in the states someone even told me they taught Nigeria is in Europe. grin..what really matters is how you leave your life be that unique person you are and you'll be loved regardless of nationality.. thou there are some strong head but how many...at this level of development I wonder how we haven't started assassinating those politicians grin(na joke I dey oh)go abroad and see what we are being deprived of at this level of human existence.. my life before my country... if person comot country na lazy person he/she is not supporting his country you stay for the country to open mouth you no go fit your fellow patriotic people we una dey surfer togeda go still look for methods to make sure your surfer worst... you'll now come and tell someone that has gone out struggle day and night finally considered for a job gets settled and now automatically has responsibilities back home to relatives he doesn't know too come back and be seen as not really qualified because his/her name is chukwudi,Johnson, kpelumi,chima grin instead of Hughes, Brett,Adrian...if I start to open naija matta bah my just hollop for here.....
Not that they prefer to hire foreigners. The problem is most Nigerians don't have the capacity to get a fantastic result. How would a company be happy to pay a lot of money to a foreigner when a Nigerian could do same job?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oga Justwise i greet ooo
I see your broom is sweeping clean the house grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by RaeMystix: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teedawg:

You know you can also check your status of application online. If you do want to speak to someone. Just call the admission office. Give them the # assigned to you upon the completion of your application. Then you would be transferred to your department. ... ( Varies by course in which you intend on applying for).

You can also seek for the help of your family/ friends ( if you have any), who lives abroad to help with the constant checking of your application status.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Teedawg: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
RaeMystix:

You know you can also check your status of application online. If you do want to speak to someone. Just call the admission office. Give them the # assigned to you upon the completion of your application. Then you would be transferred to your department. ... ( Varies by course in which you intend on applying for).
that was a long time ago I've gone past that stage already... thank you thou!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by RaeMystix: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teedawg:
that was a long time ago I've gone past that stage already... thank you thou!
You're welcome. Exactly what are you having a problem with?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by RaeMystix: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristoBam:
Please who knowshow much an MMR and meningococcal meningitis test cost.My school demands I send it before my admission can be processed.
Can't you go to a local hospital. Speak to the doctor on how you should get tested?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.