Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (694036 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TWoods(m): 12:58am On Apr 18, 2017
imperiouxx:

Can you just stop using the crossed word here? It's vulgar and unacceptable among the educated blacks. He said "if" and if yours is legit, I don't see how what he said should infuriates you. And let's get you right, do you mean you can 'clearly sponsor' a student that has to pay about $23,000/yr for tuition? If you mean you can help with a statement of account for visa purpose, SOA won't pay the actual tuition. So this is just a waste of time.

Desperate thread followers should just be aware of this kind of help. It won't solve your problem a bit but only compound it.

Enough said... i find if funny when i read wannabes here use that clearly derogatory term.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by imperiouxx(m): 1:16am On Apr 18, 2017
TWoods:

Enough said... i find if funny when i read wannabes here use that clearly derogatory term.

That word was too ill-mannered.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mayflowa(m): 5:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Sbrainy:
Please which is best in sending transcript to the US? via DHL or USPS?
Any idea on how much it cost?

If you have 2- 3 weeks on your hand, a simple NIPOST mail will suffice. It is unbelievably efficient at a cost of N300 to N20,000 spent on dhl.
You know why it is efficient? Once the mail gets to Lagos, it is handled by foreign partner. So your mail is very safe!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by purplesummer(f): 5:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Mekurexx:
Where are all my Fall 2016 buddies purplesummer gunther6 hows school ? smiley
Mekurexx! cheesy cheesy I'm graduating next month o. Sometimes when I look at the volume of work I have to do, I simply lie down and sleep. Lol.
Hope you are doing great? Thanks for the shout out.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 5:33am On Apr 18, 2017
purplesummer:

Mekurexx! cheesy cheesy I'm graduating next month o. Sometimes when I look at the volume of work I have to do, I simply lie down and sleep. Lol.
Beautiful purplesummer I sight you in 3D cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Christian129(m): 5:35am On Apr 18, 2017
This forum sha! I don't think there has ever been any month devoid of fights. When would Nigerians learn! The annoying thing is that a lot of us on this forum are in diaspora and we have experienced different cultures. Each time i read ignorant and vain posts on this thread, i am utterly bewildered. Some are unnecessarily arrogant, and others type before they think.
what baffles me all the time is whether, or not, there is need for all these grandiloquence. Well, based on logistics, anyone coming to University of North Texas this Fall should Hit me up. Make me sef give back small as my aunty, Lagosismyhome and my boss, GboyegaD don do for me grin.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Christian129(m): 5:36am On Apr 18, 2017
By the way, i met Angelapinkytoes yesterday grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Christian129:
This forum sha! I don't think there has ever been any month devoid of fights. When would Nigerians learn! The annoying thing is that a lot of us on this forum are in diaspora and we have experienced different cultures. Each time i read ignorant and vain posts on this thread, i am utterly bewildered. Some are unnecessarily arrogant, and others type before they think.
what baffles me all the time is whether, or not, there is need for all these grandiloquence. Well, based on logistics, anyone coming to University of North Texas this Fall should Hit me up. Make me sef give back small as my aunty, Lagosismyhome and my boss, GboyegaD don do for me grin.
Lol..If your post didn't suggest that you are in US already, I would have asked if you are preparing for GRE or you just wrote GRE..

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2017
purplesummer:

Exactly what I have been doing for the past 2days, I cant come and have high blood pressure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by lionlee216(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Christian129:
By the way, i met Angelapinkytoes yesterday grin

OluDare01 crush be that ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by akin3102(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2017
I do that sometimes.next thing na marathon..
purplesummer:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ovieigho(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Write TOEFL for as low as 38k as against 55k usual price.

Msg me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by fysapop(f): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Visa Approved this morning....
Hi everyone, I want to thank those that continue to support the movement and purpose of this thread. My Visa interview was for 6:30am this morning, I was feeling uneasy all through the night, I woke up around 4am, left my house by 4:55am, I was driving like a snail I didnt even want any stories. I finally got to the embassy like 5:35am, I paid for parking, about 5 guys just rushed me and started telling to arrange my document staple this and that make copy of my passport page that the rules have changed, but as a product of this thread I didn't even answer them, I was the 4th person to be interviewed, it was barely up to 5 mins sef, see my transcript below;

VO; Good morning, how are you
Me; Good morning Sir, I am fine
VO; Pass me your passport and 1-20
Why are you going to the US
Me; I am going to the University of Connecticut for Masters in Business Analytics as Big data is the new wave in Africa and I want to be one of the forerunners of understanding data mining and how Business can (I cant even remember what I said..lol)
VO; oh Uconn, that’s great. Where do you work?
Me; Senior Consultant atXXXX (International Company)
VO; Oh that’s a great Company, hope you enjoyed your time working there?
Me; Yes I have..its being a great time, we have won a couple of employers satisfaction awards in the last few years.
VO; oh really, they would never win that in the US, they are really tough u know ( I just knew my visa was approved from this point)
ME; yes when some of them come to Nigeria, they always want to stay back.
VO; how are you going to pay for your studies?
Me; I got a loan from Prodigy finance and my brother is also sponsoring me
VO; ok… I see you are a genuine student and I would be approving your visa. He returned my 1-20 and the collection ish
Me; Thank you Sir.

The three guys that went before me were still talking to the VO. I just started singing praises all the way to my car, people were just congratulating because it was soo obvious I just got my visa approved.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DimmyCho(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:
Hi everyone, I want to thank those that continue to support the movement and purpose of this thread. My Visa interview was for 6:30am this morning, I was feeling uneasy all through the night, I woke up around 4am, left my house by 4:55am, I was driving like a snail I didnt even want any stories. I finally got to the embassy like 5:35am, I paid for parking, about 5 guys just rushed me and started telling to arrange my document staple this and that make copy of my passport page that the rules have changed, but as a product of this thread I didn't even answer them, I was the 4th person to be interviewed, it was barely up to 5 mins sef, see my transcript below;

Me; I am going to the University of Connecticut for Masters in Business Analytics as Big data is the new wave in Africa and I want to be one of the forerunners of understanding data mining and how Business can (I cant even remember what I said..lol)
Me; Yes I have..its being a great time, we have won a couple of employers satisfaction awards in the last few years.
VO; oh really, they would never win that in the US, they are really tough u know ( I just knew my visa was approved from this point)
VO; ok… I see you are a genuine student and I would be approving your visa. He returned my 1-20 and the collection ish
Me; Thank you Sir.

The three guys that went before me were still talking to the VO. I just started singing praises all the way to my car, people were just congratulating because it was soo obvious I just got my visa approved.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:

Me; Thank you Sir.

Congratulations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ponpon(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:

Me; Thank you Sir.

congratulations sir, and you have also done a big advert for Prodigy finance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Drocks: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:

Me; Thank you Sir.

congrats bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
ponpon:

Lol Ejanla, I told you about them remember... @group chat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:

Me; Thank you Sir.

Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:

Me; Thank you Sir.

Congrats!!! ....Smooth Work......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by fysapop(f): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
ponpon:

Thanks...I am a Lady ooo...Prodigy is well known na...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
lionlee216:

OluDare01 crush be that ooo
You're high
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Oseni007(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Younger bro got Visa Approved dis morning.
Ist Attempt
V.O-gud Morning
Bro- Morning
V.O- R u married?
Bro- No
V.O- what do you do?
Bro- I am an Assistant Administration Officer @......
V.O- why MBA
Bro- I choose MBA because it will help me improve my managerial capability( VO cuts in with OK)
V.O- I am sorry ur not eligible for visa @ dis time

Second Attempt-Dis Morning
V.O- Gud Morning
Bro- Morning
V.O- I see ur going for MBA,why did you choose that
Bro- I finished from the dept of business admin from Lag and to consolidate my career path in administration,i have decided to futher my studies in MBA
V.O- hw many skls do you apply to
Bro- I applied to 4 skl
V.O- (Looked surprised) 4,which and which
Bro-list them
V.O- so why do you choose your skl from the school
Bro-A senior lecturer in skl recommended the school since his daughter finished from there last year and I checked the course curriculum and found that they have some courses that will help me in the develop into a strategic and competent business manager in the future.
V.O- ok,i will be approving ur visa
Bro- laffing like sheep......

The Embassy was so full 2day and white approval paper flying ard for students.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shabol54(f): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Congrats
fysapop:

Me; Thank you Sir.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Christian129(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
femi321:
Lol..If your post didn't suggest that you are in US already, I would have asked if you are preparing for GRE or you just wrote GRE..
grin grin I just talk say make i dey use the vocabs small make e nor waste ni. $205 no be small money back then now grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Christian129(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:

Me; Thank you Sir.

Congrats...Guess it is that time of the year already

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:

Me; Thank you Sir.

Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by fysapop(f): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thanks for the congratulatory message guys....I will celebrate with those still yet to get theirs....

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shayhune: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oseni007:
Younger bro got Visa Approved dis morning.
Second Attempt-Dis Morning
V.O- Gud Morning
Bro- Morning
V.O- I see ur going for MBA,why did you choose that
Bro- I finished from the dept of business admin from Lag and to consolidate my career path in administration,i have decided to futher my studies in MBA
V.O- hw many skls do you apply to
Bro- I applied to 4 skl
V.O- (Looked surprised) 4,which and which
Bro-list them
V.O- so why do you choose your skl from the school
Bro-A senior lecturer in skl recommended the school since his daughter finished from there last year and I checked the course curriculum and found that they have some courses that will help me in the develop into a strategic and competent business manager in the future.
V.O- ok,i will be approving ur visa
Bro- laffing like sheep......

The Embassy was so full 2day and white approval paper flying ard for students.

fysapop:
Me; Thank you Sir.

Congrats.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dcutey: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:
Thanks for the congratulatory message guys....I will celebrate with those still yet to get theirs....

Congrats Fysapop, do you mind sharing your GRE scores?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
fysapop:

Yes ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by shabol54(f): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello house
Please who is going to ETSU this fall? I was admitted for MS Engineering Technology, awaiting my I-20 and yet to get a GA. I applied for some GA's already sha, expecting positive reply by God's grace.
Anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.