Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (696735 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
sirRiddy:
I am not really sure what the dude's aim is.
Even though he has an unrivaled track record in
lying and chest beating, this new one still beats me.
I have seen people lie on resumes or lie to get into a
girl's pants.
But this no just make sense. Just want to be
sure I do not stay quiet till after he gets his first victim if that
is what his aim is. He has at least two NL monikers. He deactivated the second
one after I called him out when he emailed me.

Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you never join happney65 and profojah to dey read this kind lie for sexuality
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by kokoboy4life(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello @walspring I have sent you PM about gre and TOEFL materials but am yet to receive it from you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
otubujohn:
Please guys, over 2weeks, I have not received admission response from my department at Tennessee State University. Going for msc fall "17. Please what do I do

Bros you need exercise patience because there are people ahead of you and msc is not like bsc when making admission decision..

Don't be panic, good news coming soon

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
ponpon:
LOL, just two weeks... Ordinary just two weeks.... *passes pop corn, orijin and 50cm thick seat belt* you are welcome to the waiting squad sir... Been waiting on USF and others since October

Make him come join the queue for ICM too grin grin

1 Like

Fortissimo502:
Sirriddy this is serious. Abeg expose am.

In other news, CBN might be on the verge of reviewing the NGN/USD rate

Lol... Another drama coming soon from CBN desk.. grin grin grin grin

Make God help us in this country with funny policy our yeye leaders are making on our behalf
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
wealth360:
Please anyone here who can help me pay $50 for application fee in Illinois State University. I will revert the pay in Naira. Ejooooooooooooo.
CC: Walspring and others

I hope you have make the payment because am just seeing this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
imperiouxx:
@ Mystiqme, OluDare01, majorkey, electronic, SAMUELS3, jaybiz007, Hushee, amanze15, coobboy, Ardedaryor, wealth360, andradaeze, Solonzo17, Walspring and others.

Thank you guys for making my day.

Cheers all!

Let's give the thanks to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hushee:

The whistle blower that reported the 9.8 million package still said there are 3 more. Only God can safe this Country.

Yes God need to save us from this seasonal films..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
LagosismyHome:

In this month alone .one human BEAN was caught with $9.8 million in cash shocked. Only God knows the rest that have not been found ....

Another woman is forced to forfeit 34billion naira in stolen wealth . undecided... i have listed just two people ooo .

Why will dollar not be 516.

Nah dem dem and nah drama that we can't comprehend
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
kokoboy4life:
Hello @walspring I have sent you PM about gre and TOEFL materials but am yet to receive it from you

Am sorry but i will send it now..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2017
kokoboy4life:

This is a drama we can not comprehend...

Before we know it case closed or we go dey see new action and suspense in every episode
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Hushee:

The whistle blower that reported the 9.8 million package still said there are 3 more. Only God can safe this Country.

Materials sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2017
ponpon:
CBN Pegs Dollar Rate For School Fees, PTA At N375/$

In line with its determination to boost dollar supply in the economy as well as to bridge the wide gap between the interbank foreign exchange (FX) market and the parallel market, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) yesterday pegged the Naira exchange rate for payment of school fees (strictly universities) abroad and Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at N375 to the dollar.

The central bank disclosed this in a closed-door meeting it held with all chief executive officers of commercial banks as well as other authorised FX dealers in attendance. The meeting took place in Lagos....

I can see Western Union and Money Gram doing carnival here because that's their rate when sending funds from to Nigeria

You can see that CBN no get anything to offer at all.. Western Union and Money Gram rate is what they brought to us and some people will say they have done something great..

Make God help us
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2017
OGreene:
Form A rate for school fees is way less than 375/$ na.

Form A should be 305-315 per dollar or so

Yes but before you get it no be small thing oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2017
OGreene:
Lolzzz. I will SURELY see. Will wait it out. Other rates are scary.

That man tho...

If you are waiting, i advise that you don't wait with all your body and resource but have plan B to avoid touching story
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Olayinka15:
pls is dia anyone that needs dollar for naira...I need naira and I wanna give out dollar...or anyone that wanna pay in dollar for application or sevis fee?

cc

wealth360
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Chapecoense:

Lol..
But wont they review ur bank statement to know if u will be eligible to recieve the i20? Remember our statement here is in Naira so they gotta do the conversion with an exchange rate themselves to know if u have sufficient in dollars to cover first yr of study..

Do you mean for your sponsor?

Well i don't think so or necessary as long as you have the naira to get your dollar
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Olayinka15:

I wanna try understand u ooo... Do you mean one can pay school fees in US, with exchange rate of #375 per dollar and not changing money by all this bureau d'change, before coming here.

Weytin dey the pali no be weytin dey inside the cd for now... Let's hope it will be so
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Hushee(m): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Walspring:

Yes God need to save us from this seasonal films..

Amen o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chinewon88(m): 1:07am On Feb 21, 2017
otubujohn:
Please guys, over 2weeks, I have not received admission response from my department at Tennessee State University. Going for msc fall "17. Please what do I do

It depends on how decisions are made by your program of choice. It may be on a rolling basis or after deadlines. I applied last to University of Rhode Island and got the decision a little after two weeks, but for others the wait don dey reach two months. You should probably email the graduate school after 4 weeks asking about your app status IF decisions are made on a rolling basis, otherwise, brother find a hobby.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Fortissimo502: 3:32am On Feb 21, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Hummm u sure say CBN know what they are doing..... they been looking confused for the last 2 years

I wonder o. It is well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Fortissimo502: 3:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Walspring:

Lol... Another drama coming soon from CBN desk.. grin grin grin grin

Make God help us in this country with funny policy our yeye leaders are making on our behalf

My broda no mind dem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happney65: 4:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Walspring:

Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you never join happney65 and profojah to dey read this kind lie for sexuality

grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Dont give up. Continue going there to disturb them. Keep calling them if they dropped a number. If they are on social media, keep chatting them. Sometimes go to your dept, meet your lectures/HOD and speak with them. One person might be moved to call Admin office.

All am saying is keep pushing. Dont back out like that.

If they can send it to an educational agency in Nig, easier for you. At least you get your copy from the agency.
Also ask absu grads who hv gotten their transcript how they went about it.

sirhamilton:

Too many administrative bottle necks. Absu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by justwise(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2017
sirRiddy:
LOL you want make justy nack me ban for derailing.
Just warning people here to be very careful.

Actually you are not derailing discussing issue like this

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Fortissimo502:

My broda no mind dem.

For sure I don't even go near them because they always end up giving people touching stories
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
happney65:

grin grin grin

Lol... So you dey on observing mode.. gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Hushee:

Amen o.

Amin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by SURGEE(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
OluDare01:

Guy how far na
Chief Oludare, Please is it possible to go for a bachelor of Law program as an international student from Nigeria. I have a distant sis whos looking in that direction but have repeatedly affirmed that international students are not privileged to study law in the US, i'll like to confirm if this is true from you plss. I'm more of a study in Canada Freak so i'm not well detailed in this respect. Also, will she need to run SAT and IELTS exams to be admitted to any school in the US?
Surgee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by TWoods(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
SURGEE:

Chief Oludare, Please is it possible to go for a bachelor of Law program as an international student from Nigeria. I have a distant sis whos looking in that direction but have repeatedly affirmed that international students are not privileged to study law in the US, i'll like to confirm if this is true from you plss. I'm more of a study in Canada Freak so i'm not well detailed in this respect. Also, will she need to run SAT and IELTS exams to be admitted to any school in the US?
Surgee

how would studying US law be useful to her in Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.