Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. (893 Views)

Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2017
No matter the love I have for a lady,i can never do these things for her. If a guy show too much love for a girl she will use him as her rug.My love is not blind.

1.Begging her for sex;Some guys do this a lot.Most ladies here can attest to that.I bet you,she will first make demands before she succumb.If I make advance twice and she resist I will move on.

2.Begging for a kiss;For Christ sake,Is she not my girlfriend?Why should I beg for a kiss when she doesn't beg me for money,rather she ask?

3.Bugging her with calls;Like seriously,she will get bored and first yab you at the other end before she pick your call..

4.Bugging her with text messages;The reason why most girls don't reply to a text message immediately is either she is busy or you have been pestering her with it.I will only text her when it is necessary.

5.Fighting for her;Most guys have got themselves into trouble for defending a troublesome girlfriend.You should make peace rather than fight for her.

6.Pay her school fees;Jez,I can give her transport fare or send her some money to buy her handouts so that lecturers will not demand sex for grades.But I cannot take full responsibility of her education.
Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
... i concur with Number 1

.number 2 is irrelevant undecided
Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
yawns.
Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
The only reason you don't see yourself doing all that is because you haven't loved truely.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some ladies have to come tell us if their guy trully beg for it
Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
I can do some and not do some, but for me to do it, it'd depend on the kinda girl she is.
Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by ucheHapers(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Totally agree with you bro...
Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
This hilarious in that 90% of sexual engagements in relationships expecially the young ones are unplanned, they are spontaneous. That's why pregnancy rates is high in nowadays relationship. So not begin for sex is acceptable but it not your call to make, let your body decide.

If you truly love your girl, you can path red sea for her. Fighting in this sense doesn't implies physical combat but rather, taking her side even when she's wrong.

Bugging her with so much text is normal at the initial stage of the relationship. As the relationship matures, you tend to understand each other.

Paying her school is normal for a guy who is well to do. If you are a broke ass nigga, don't even venture into what you can't finish. It is advisable not to stress oneself beyond necessary all in the bid to satisfy a lady

Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by 2dice01: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
paying her handout bros is her parent dead
Re: List Of Things I Can Never Do For A Girl No Matter The Love I Have For Her. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
But guys are always guilty of number 1.

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? / Guys Please Advice, Should I continue? / UNILAG Students Recount Ordeal After 2 Armed Robbers Gave Them A Lift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.