Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) (91426 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo / Olakunle Churchill And Zainab Rufai: Chat & Contract Paper (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
luminouz:

U created DAT thread? Brilliant bro.....dos guys delivered ....y did d thread just die like DAT....seems most peeps here on NL don't aprec8 word rap..maybe audio rap is better.....

Yeah.. well, it used to be fun in the rap section. But seems guys are not going there anymore..

Maybe our battle will wake them up..

Na public humiliation I wan give you. . cheesy grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
These are old pictures now!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Yeah.. well, it used to be fun in the rap section. But seems guys are not going there anymore..

Maybe our battle will wake them up..

Na public humiliation I wan give you. . cheesy grin

Ooohhhhhh! Am so scared!!!!! See me quaking in my pants......should I say puhleaase....u striptease!
Now I will have no choice Dan to barbecue DAT turkey! tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Ahmiee(f): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
duno the buzz with people, yes they are married. atleast the man married her, alot of u judging her have done worse if not even more, we tend to judge people outrightly. so what if she smokes it didnt kill her or anything, she still had a cute son for him. despite people saying she lived a rough life she still got a man to put a ring on that finger, alot of you go through worse everyday in your families . buh still come to social media to spew trash about other peoples business.face ur own problem and allow em to solve theirs, shikena

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tonto fit hire her own cute PA na. Let's see who wins the game! undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
luminouz:

Ooohhhhhh! Am so scared!!!!! See me quaking in my pants......should I say puhleaase....u striptease!
Now I will have no choice Dan to barbecue DAT turkey! tongue tongue cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Tanima007: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Am sure this man get political ambition

So he no want scandal

And he no want leave side chic

Kapish
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by muheeb01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:
I have no respect for this man.

This M.U.M.U went against the guy's code. There are some women that are not wife materials at all, and those kind of women you "CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH" and that is what you should have done with Tontoh,and now you have a Marijuana smoker/a woman everybody has "TASTED" as a wife.

Now wey the Juju don clear for your eyes, i thank God.

Meanwhile, this PA looks like a real good wife material. OYA Marry this one, and leave the Drug Addict you marry before.

hunmnn see sense of reasoning...tonto dikeh is better cos we know her past & role she portrayed in most of her films...this P.A might even worse if we dig deep...don't judge book by the cover,nobody holy pass!!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by muheeb01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:
for christ sake she's his p.A and this kind of occasion calls for them going out together..it's no big deal for a boss and his p.A to be seen together,,ramsey noah na person husband n tonto the kiss am for movie..understanding is why my mum n every other women in their husband's house re still there..Nobody is perfect so make all this bloggers give us breathing space
chop knuckle so matured
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

This M.U.M.U went against the guy's code. There are some women that are not wife materials at all, and those kind of women you "CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH" and that is what you should have done with Tontoh,and now you have a Marijuana smoker/a woman everybody has "TASTED" as a wife.

Meanwhile, this PA looks like a real good wife material. OYA Marry this one, and leave the Drug Addict you marry before.

commenting ain't mandatory...u should know that by now.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by lielbree: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

Why will you suggest tonto is a prostitute? Not fair at all

Beside they have a child together
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
yeloba demons are career killers, after they use mouth scatter your brain finish, then ur sister or closer friend will be their next target.... Toto Dike karma Don remember you

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

Really? Wait until they are married. Who nor know sey secret boyfriend and girlfriend dey sweet. Why you think sey Romeo die for Juliet? Na because of secret love. If they were left alone, e for tire them na.

I would never stop my daughter or son for following anyone after advice. Them go report back grin grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by player007(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

This is the Most Stupid thing i have heard in a while. Who are you to choose who he should dump or marry? You are not in any moral position to judge her based on what you have read/ heard about her.
can't imagine how many girls you must have treated this way.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
obontami:
Fucck her good grin. She looks like she got neat and tight pussy. angry
shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by ezra1990: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

Him don enter one chance, anyway there is a saying"for better for......... u knw d rest.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

na so craze take dy start oh

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
luminouz:
Relieved of her work? N u go give her another abi? undecided
U dey mind dat pikin?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Kunlex.. why na only women you dey quote lipsrsealed grin
Abeg leave am make he quote dis one joor
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by luswitz(f): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Social media at work. This is what they are good at. I just dey watch!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by DangotePikin: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

this your post will make many runs girls amend thier ways and start having a rethink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by yungeez(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
oyah Nah d marriage don scatter...NEXT!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by obontami: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oyind17:
shocked
grin
Seriously, ain't the lady cute? grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by obontami: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by obontami: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
femi4:
O ti e fe mo ju obo lo
Hateu2 knows I'm a born-again. grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by laribari(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Which one is kokoro?

Abi you mean okokoro?

grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm, hot PA ?
Why not go for a cold PA
Well aside from giving us uneccdessary nairaland headline news dah year,I no see who Tonto matta help with her kpoli
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by davidif: 5:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
People be looking for all means to get to FP, by cooking up lies. OP well-done.
Churchill attended these events March 2016
http://www..com/talk/topic,285994.0.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Wowwww!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by MizSparks(f): 5:41am On Jan 23, 2017
All this his charity Upandan...Shebi they said he has not paid his staff their December salaries...
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Kosy79(f): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2017
40kobo77:

Just listen to urself Sinful saint, atleast she changed and has never cheated on him since she married him.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2017
obontami:

Hate.u2 knows I'm a born-again. grin
warridis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.