Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls (2256 Views)

See What Someone Posted On Facebook And The Reactions / Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media / See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Revolva(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Read this and comment

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by dacovajnr: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
I think the guy is Right...but too much of epistle dey dull my eyes embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Shout out to the girl that did this to you wink

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by eph12(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Summary?
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by MycoleA(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
we want the f**k...
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by CaroLyner(f): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yawns.

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by CoolVoice(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
Shout out to the girl that did this to you wink
grin grin you're wicked....
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:
grin grin you're wicked....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bla bla bla bla bla. Too much talk no dey full basket.
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
CaroLyner:
Yawns.
Better Yawn o.

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by CoolVoice(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your profile picture is crazy.. grin grin grin you're another wicked soul cheesy
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by EDSONSMITH(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
moment of truth
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:

Your profile picture is crazy.. grin grin grin you're another wicked soul cheesy
Life is too short to lie bro grin cheesy.
My Dp is the fact you know.
You pick up a lesson from your past relationships to have a better relationship with another guy/girl wink
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2017

Pained Nigga! grin

Biitch did you good!
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by CoolVoice(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
Life is too short to lie bro grin cheesy.
My Dp is the fact you know.
You pick up a lesson from your past relationships to have a better relationship with another guy/girl wink

Yeah so true...like the way you ladies turn me to a very bad sharp guy with no girlfriend but load of girls wink grin grin who girlfriend EPP...give dem a good bullala dey wanting and they shall come back again wink... #No Disrespect Though kiss

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by CoolVoice(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Estharfabian:

Pained Nigga! grin

Biitch did you good!

See wicked soul everywhere... cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:

Yeah so true...like the way you ladies turn me to a very bad sharp guy with no girlfriend but load of girls wink grin grin who girlfriend EPP...give dem a good bullala dey wanting and they shall come back again wink... #No Disrespect Though kiss
well, continue being a bad guy with girls till you become single at the age of 45. Sad, lonely, desperate and probably depressed cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by CoolVoice(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
well, continue being a bad guy with girls till you become single at the age of 45. Sad, lonely, desperate and probably depressed cheesy wink

cheesy grin grin cheesy that's what they always think would happen... But nah.. Getting married at 32 and nothing changing that.. Just not ready for a serious relationship..
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by DozieInc(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Experience has taught this one, may not be right but it's a lesson all the same.
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:

cheesy grin grin cheesy that's what they always think would happen... But nah.. Getting married at 32 and nothing changing that.. Just not ready for a serious relationship..
Well, let's hope your mentality will change by then because right now, I guess you are 19 with your mentality angry. Sorry about that just stating the fact smiley
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by CoolVoice(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
Well, let's hope your mentality will change by then because right now, I guess you are 19 with your mentality angry. Sorry about that just stating the fact smiley

Lol its ok... What's wrong in not being ready for a serious relationship Na? You had two it failed.. And you want to take your time.. How does that make you 19? Lol grin
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:

Lol its ok... What's wrong in not being ready for a serious relationship Na? You had two it failed.. And you want to take your time.. How does that make you 19? Lol grin
I'm not talking about being in a serious relationship, it's a personal decision. I'm talking about your mentality about ladies are good for sex bla bla bla mentality
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by CoolVoice(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
I'm not talking about being in a serious relationship, it's a personal decision. I'm talking about your mentality about ladies are good for sex bla bla bla mentality

Guess you misquoted me then... Remember I said I meant no disrespect.. Just emphasising on the fact that heartbreak made me a bad guy. Thash all! Mind you I've never taking advantage of any girl, its always been a mutual understand with consent. And Trust me I used to be the greatest mumu you can think of... cheesy grin
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
CoolVoice:

Guess you misquoted me then... Remember I said I meant no disrespect.. Just emphasising on the fact that heartbreak made me a bad guy. Thash all! Mind you I've never taking advantage of any girl, its always been a mutual understand with consent. And Trust me I used to be the greatest mumu you can think of... cheesy grin

awwwww
Nah, I did not mis understand you. I perfectly understand you. It's okay. You need the experience.
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
belches cheesy
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
who broke this one heart

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
HateU2:
a guy is using girls u r complaining about his mentality. a guy and his friends were used and dumped by girls and then he came out and spoke his mind and one of your earliest comments was "shout out to the girl that did this to u". no sympathy for the guy that was pained but u now challenge the mentality of one who is treating girls the same way. is something wrong with your thinking?
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
We are sorry uncle cry
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revolva:
Read this and comment
who beat this guy no try at all.
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by agrovick(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Magas gon pay
Re: See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls by Revolva(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
OneSentence:

a guy is using girls u r complaining about his mentality. a guy and his friends were used and dumped by girls and then he came out and spoke his mind and one of your earliest comments was "shout out to the girl that did this to u". no sympathy for the guy that was pained but u now challenge the mentality of one who is treating girls the same way. is something wrong with your thinking?

don't mind the baboon ....I saw this on IG and decided to share here to tell you that our girl s are one evil creatures not all but majority of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating Short Guys / See The Reason Why Slay Queens Don't Repeat Clothes / Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.