Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? (28276 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Is It Possible For A Girl To See Her Period Twice In A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by sicily4u: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
HeLLO NL, me and my friend is draging this issue, he told me that her girl friend is still a virgin but some time if she came to his house she will tell my guy that she is in her period, i now tell him that is not possible for her to see her period since she is still virgin,

what are your opinion pls. Ladies in da house pls
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by mamagee3(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
Your argument has no base. undecided
Sorry, I can't help you
. undecided
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
lord save us! Please, a womans cycle has nothin to do wit virginity. All women who've hit puberty and havent experienced menopause see their periods.
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Mrblazer(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
Effect of sex education while in Jss class. grin. Poster go and do your homework.
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by coolier(f): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
Yes, yes, yes.
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Shola2009(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
lol. . . .

i now tell him that is not possible for her to see her period since she is still virgin,

Please, a womans cycle has nothin to do wit virginity
simple.
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by brooklyn99: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
lol.lol. hahahhahahahha, what will uneducation cause next in nigeria. poster go to sleep
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by iwefactria: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
sicily4u:

HeLLO  NL, me and my friend is draging this issue, he told me that her girl friend is still a virgin but some time if she came to his house she will tell my guy that she is in her period, i now tell him that is not possible for her to see her period since she is still virgin,

did u go to school atall?nope virgin girl can not see her period until she's disvirgin cheesy cheesy mumu
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Ced8: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
@poster,do you even know what menstruation or 'period' is?? Stay for school ,no! Climb fence to look woman?YES!! PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by anthon: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
[i][/i] shocked [b][b][/b]h
ave fun if u wanna,i came 4 a reason,can't we b honest 4 1c?mamas pls
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by sicily4u: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Ced8

plx no insult , if you dont know what to say just back off
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
I CANT BELIEVE IM READING THIS!!
@ poster
even at your age like this, you are asking such a question. lolol
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by sicily4u: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2009
WHAT DO U MEAN AMAKA

u did not say anyhthing
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2009
a girl's period has nothing to do with virginity.
who told you those lies?
its the same when someone else said (no name) that a girl's breast has to do with virginity. lolol
google is there, i think you should take advantage of the opportunity.
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Sissy3(f): 2:41am On Nov 29, 2009
a virgin is someone who have not had sex before not someone who havent had their period. very two different things
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by agathamari(f): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
omg are you serious? what do they teach people in school here? girls get thier period between 8 and 16 regardless of their virginity.  it is based on hormones nothing more
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
@sicily,
both virgin and non-virgin women see their periods or experience menstruation. As long as they have hit puberty. This is common knowlegde, I am surprised you didnt know.
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by febirac(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
pls just educate the guy and stop insulting him, if u insult him this way he might keep quite on another issue that might be very important to his life.

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by atunkeade: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
When whether virgin or not so far a lady reach the puberty. she must c her period. even if happen that a lady doesn't c her period, she need to consult doctor
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by profb: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
all normal ladies menstruate, whether they are virgins or not
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ahahahahhahahhahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
Yes, she can
It's natural
!!! tongue
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by nodullme(f): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
Sicily4u there's no point dragging this issue with ur ignorant friend abeg, how can a virgin see her period, that is ridiculous. When a lady starts to see her period it's a monthly sign that there has been an invasion of her lower region so to speak. So, don't let anybody decieve you on this. U're on point my friend!!
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Sissy3(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
nodullme:

Sicily4u there's no point dragging this issue with your ignorant friend abeg, how can a virgin see her period, that is ridiculous. When a lady starts to see her period it's a monthly sign that there has been an invasion of her lower region so to speak. So, don't let anybody decieve you on this. U're on point my friend!!

like Mich. said lets hope u were just being sarcastic

becos virginity has nothing to do with menstruation
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2009
Why don't we think she was trying to be sarcastic instead?
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Sissy3(f): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
i hope so
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by nodullme(f): 5:20am On Dec 21, 2009
grin wow ~sissy~ don't tell me you fell for that grin
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by chiogo(f): 5:23am On Dec 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Sissy3(f): 5:23am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

grin wow ~Sissy~  don't tell me you fell for that  grin

you nearly gave me a heart attack with that your response shocked shocked tongue
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by nodullme(f): 5:27am On Dec 21, 2009
lol
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 21, 2009
[size=18pt]Wish I was there to see you two. Nothing funnier than two re.tar.ds arguing[/size]
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Akebulan: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2009
sicily4u:

HeLLO NL, me and my friend is draging this issue, he told me that her girl friend is still a virgin but some time if she came to his house she will tell my guy that she is in her period, i now tell him that is not possible for her to see her period since she is still virgin,

I'd have to admit, this is a silly question but YES, you can get your period before you lose your virginity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa / Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.