Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? (28271 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Is It Possible For A Girl To See Her Period Twice In A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by tunene: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Poster.

BIG FOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Odunnu: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
sicily4u: HeLLO NL, me and my friend is draging this issue, he told me that her girl friend is still a virgin but some time if she came to his house she will tell my guy that she is in her period, i now tell him that is not possible for her to see her period since she is still virgin,

what are your opinion pls. Ladies in da house pls
This is the funniest and silliest thread i've read in a while
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by kandiikane(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
sicily4u: HeLLO NL, me and my friend is draging this issue, he told me that her girl friend is still a virgin but some time if she came to his house she will tell my guy that she is in her period, i now tell him that is not possible for her to see her period since she is still virgin,

OH MY FRICKING GOSH!!! Looooooool..
Are you serious? Lmaooooo
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by agiboma(f): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2012

OMG thats why they need to teach sex ed in school. Yes once a girl reaches puberty she begins to see her period, so virgins will see their period.
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by Crazybabe(f): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
Looooool! Is that a serious question
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by danahart(f): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ op how old r u?
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by sexycdor: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
@all: i don't think you understand what he is trying to say.
I think what he is trying to know is; as we all know that when we say virgin girl, means the vag**a is closed or sealed. What he is trying to know how come a girl menstruates when she's still a virgin (i.e when the hymen is still intact/sealed/closed)
@question: isn't that what you meant?
Re: Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Yes, because as a virgin, there is still small hole that blood can pass through. It's not as if that place is completely closed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa / Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.