Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) (36614 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Honored By ABU (photos) / Former Abu And Gsu Vc Was Recently Honored As Isesco Laureate / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by stinechykee: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
HoldenCaulfield:
Great, an ipod will still see something bad in this. SOY IPODS
Keep on looking for IPOB trouble and wen you find it now you start playing ethnic card or calling them names.Soon now some people will accuse Igbos in this forum for being intolerant but God knows that they are always on their own minding their own business before other tribes with such hate in their blood start looking for thier trouble.Be warned boy
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by chat2deen(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Congrats Prof, those days in BUK we used to call u "Hajia" when u taught us sets and logic in our remedial and 100 level, with ur " I mean! I mean" slanks.

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Nyore5: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
For starters, he didn't create a film. He wrote a novel that was turned into film. And when you say 'worse film', what do you mean? Cos the movie grossed over 500percent its original budget. As for crisis in christiandom, only baby Christians would take the postulations and insinuations of Dan Brown with regards to Christ seriously. What you cannot however take from him is the fact that he is a very good writer. If you have read any of his books, you would share the same view
As for me quoting him, that was all I could think of when you were obviously singing the praises of 'the man's' neutrality. As humans, we should condemn what is wrong and encourage what is right. Claiming neutrality doesn't tell the wrong party that he/she did wrong nor does it encourage the right party to continue doing right ...My humble opinion though
africanusvu:
,Yet he is the creator of the worse film that generated the worse CRISIS in christendom.remember? DA VINCI CODE!

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
NaijaWebGuru:
Female professor of Mathematics my b-hole

Pathetic words there I would say. They only reveal that you were born into misery and have grown up in it, so nothing, not even your shadow is positive in your sight. Once again, pathetic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Something we have about 10 of them in my community. grin

You didn't get the gist LINUS.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nyore5:
For starters, he didn't create a film. He wrote a novel that was turned into film. And when you say 'worse film', what do you mean? Cos the movie grossed over 500percent its original budget. As for crisis in christiandom, only baby Christians would take the postulations and insinuations of Dan Brown with regards to Christ seriously. What you cannot however take from him is the fact that he is a very good writer. If you have read any of his books, you would share the same view
As for me quoting him, that was all I could think of when you were obviously singing the praises of 'the man's' neutrality. As humans, we should condemn what is wrong and encourage what is right. Claiming neutrality doesn't tell the wrong party that he/she did wrong nor does it encourage the right party to continue doing right ...My humble opinion though
,So.he chalangd Opus dei.and u cal it postulation?that Jesus is a boy friend to marymadalene isnt to be taken serious by a christian?
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by sheriff14(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
I knew someone would give lawman works to do by dispensing trashes from their bucal cavity
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by nattytec: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
generaliy07:
The North really needs to speed up on educating the female child, they're way behind other regions
U have said the Truth
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:
grin grin grin

am sure she study Islamic maths

because nor be the maths wey know for south them they do up north.

imagine quota system that allow a northerner that score low in waec/jamb to secure admission why we in south can't use such score for ourselves here in south

a system that allow a northerner who has no certificate to rule Nigeria, and still call him an educated person

if I have my way I will probe this woman professorship.

You know nothing please. When I was posted to an engineering firm to do my NYSC, I met some southern guys there with their posting letter too, I being the only Northerner. The company's management told us that they must test us first before accepting/rejecting us.

My guys from the south were busy forming, thinking that they knw a thing, until when the test came.

It was mathematics(my favorite) and English(another course that I cherish). To cut the story short, all those guys copied from my work and we were all accepted, courtesy of me. Since from then, they became enlightened that contrary to what they were told back in their small niche, Northerners are competitively brilliant. I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
No problem let them serve there community state nd nation at there utmost best

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by ahmg001(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chuknovski:
the same North that forbids Western education and Female advancement, well done madam,
. No sir, North does not forbid Western education, it's boko haram and other extremist dt shares same ideology wt boko haram dt has refused d girl child education to flourish and dey achieve DS tru violence dt y it always seems as if dey re many,by forcefully imposin dea doctrines on people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Which university is she a professor in?
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mytym(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
First Female Professor of Mathematics from the North West honored by Sultan of Sokoto

Prof Aishatu Abubakar, the first female professor of mathematics from the North Western region of Nigeria, Friday received an achievement award from the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2017/01/photos-first-female-professor-of.html

Bravo...At least the north is gradually facing reality. It will take a long time though to catch up with the South that's if they even do catch up.

Considering the fact that Prof Grace Alele Williams became a professor of Mathematics some 41years ago...1976. The south is naturally way advanced than the north in terms of faculty. It's a pity we allow them to rule.

Yet some gullible folks wonder why Nigeria is not working. We are not supposed to be amalgamated together in the first place. The Union is fraudulent. Nigeria is a big Scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Nyore5: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
My dear, read my post again. There is a difference between fact and fiction. If you own a Dan Brown novel and you take time to read it, you will see the author's disclaimer that his works are purely fiction. I am sure you don't even have one of his novels... But if I am wrong, and you do, read it again... It will help you, a lot
africanusvu:
,So.he chalangd Opus dei.and u cal it postulation?that Jesus is a boy friend to marymadalene isnt to be taken serious by a christian?

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mr1759: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
modsfucker:

You know nothing please. When I was posted to an engineering firm to do my NYSC, I met some southern guys there with their posting letter too, I being the only Northerner. The company's management told us that they must test us first before accepting/rejecting us.

My guys from the south were busy forming, thinking that they knw a thing, until when the test came.

It was mathematics(my favorite) and English(another course that I cherish). To cut the story short, all those guys copied from my work and we were all accepted, courtesy of me. Since from then, they became enlightened that contrary to what they were told back in their small niche, Northerners are competitively brilliant. I rest my case.

as a northern you ppl like short cut someone help u out as a northerner don't lie
imagine northern senator who can't sing his country national anthem, they can't even raise memo
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mr1759: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
modsfucker:

as a northern you ppl like short cut someone helped u out as a northerner don't lie
imagine northern senator who can't sing his country national anthem, they can't even raise memo
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by salawustyles(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:
grin grin grin

am sure she study Islamic maths

because nor be the maths wey know for south them they do up north.

imagine quota system that allow a northerner that score low in waec/jamb to secure admission why we in south can't use such score for ourselves here in south

a system that allow a northerner who has no certificate to rule Nigeria, and still call him an educated person

if I have my way I will probe this woman professorship.
bad belle . Celebrated others so u will be celebrated 2
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nyore5:
My dear, read my post again. There is a difference between fact and fiction. If you own a Dan Brown novel and you take time to read it, you will see the author's disclaimer that his works are purely fiction. I am sure you don't even have one of his novels... But if I am wrong, and you do, read it again... It will help you, a lot
.No.the 1st editions dnt av a disclaimer.it was after chalanges by the opusdei.the pope and the catholic church that disclaimer was introduced even before his work on ' THE BLOODY MARY;bt then.if fiction.it was a fiction too far.as for reading the book or not.ask ur self that
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by PreciousBro: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
generaliy07:
The North really needs to speed up on educating the female child, they're way behind other regions
Every Nigerian girl child needs an overhaul of education,it isn't about being academically sound. The reshaping of the female child mind to a sound mindset or mentality is very essential and a pressing necessity to uplift a balance society.
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mr1759: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
salawustyles:
bad belle . Celebrated others so u will be celebrated 2

Fulani herdsman I hear sir
in fact celebrate and congratulate you for wreaking havoc on the ppl of southern kaduna
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Nyore5: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol... Pretty soon, you may likely resort to insults. But since I don't want something like that, I will chose not to engage you further. You chose to focus on the person of Dan Brown and his principles ignoring the message in his words I quoted earlier. If you read my second comment on the subject, I ended by saying 'being neutral doesn't tell the wrong person that he is wrong nor encourage the right person to keep doing right '. That was the message behind the quote. I hope you get it... And I wish you no Ill.. Enjoy the rest of your day, BYE
africanusvu:
.No.the 1st editions dnt av a disclaimer.it was after chalanges by the opusdei.the pope and the catholic church that disclaimer was introduced even before his work on ' THE BLOODY MARY;bt then.if fiction.it was a fiction too far.as for reading the book or not.ask ur self that

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
ahmg001:
. No sir, North does not forbid Western education, it's boko haram and other extremist dt shares same ideology wt boko haram dt has refused d girl child education to flourish and dey achieve DS tru violence dt y it always seems as if dey re many,by forcefully imposin dea doctrines on people

thanks for the Info, it's clear now
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Adminisher: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chuknovski:
the same North that forbids Western education and Female advancement, well done madam,

North forbids western education?.
What a parochial lie?. What kind of country is this that people just lazily hold on to falsehood without even making effort to research

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Adminisher:

North forbids western education?.
What a parochial lie?. What kind of country is this that people just lazily hold on to falsehood without even making effort to research

don't be a dumb judge, correct and don't question for your information have been in the North all my life soo I say what I know. ..
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nyore5:
Lol... Pretty soon, you may likely resort to insults. But since I don't want something like that, I will chose not to engage you further. You chose to focus on the person of Dan Brown and his principles ignoring the message in his words I quoted earlier. If you read my second comment on the subject, I ended by saying 'being neutral doesn't tell the wrong person that he is wrong nor encourage the right person to keep doing right '. That was the message behind the quote. I hope you get it... And I wish you no Ill.. Enjoy the rest of your day, BYE
Thanks.i cant insult u.i only said d sultan av been neutral unlike other northern elders who av taking side.i am nt that low clas to insult peple on social media.bye
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by NorthernParrot: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
the article says first, not only
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by triplemmm3(f): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chuknovski:
And the woman is from the south?
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by salawustyles(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

Fulani herdsman I hear sir
in fact celebrate and congratulate you for wreaking havoc on the ppl of southern kaduna
who is wreaking havoc where ..... Pls am yoruba shey dey did not cook madness with ur eba..
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
This life is funny, while some are depriving their female kids of education some are creating endless opportunities for their own
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Turktman05(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
deeMarc:
Hello pls if you know anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.5mil Please let him/her sell it. *I am not interested.*
*Thanks*
You're crazy bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.