Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) (36617 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Honored By ABU (photos) / Former Abu And Gsu Vc Was Recently Honored As Isesco Laureate / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by modsfucker: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

as a northern you ppl like short cut someone help u out as a northerner don't lie
imagine northern senator who can't sing his country national anthem, they can't even raise memo

You are ill informed.
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mr1759: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
salawustyles:
who is wreaking havoc where ..... Pls am yoruba shey dey did not cook madness with ur eba..

Yoruba Fulani am deeply sorry for you
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by salawustyles(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

Yoruba Fulani am deeply sorry for you
young man i don't even no wat to say 2 ur cos u are an educated illiterate #peace
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mr1759: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
modsfucker:

You are ill informed.
pls help me tell the northerers that they stalked illiterate
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mr1759: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
salawustyles:
young man i don't even no wat to say 2 ur cos u are an educated illiterate #peace

you're Yoruba and put Fulani matter for your hollow head, you need deliverance, u r a confused person
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Sman37(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chuknovski:
the same North that forbids Western education and Female advancement, well done madam,
Says who or where is the book that read it from hann
but yes u ar right if u say north forbid d evil part of western civilization and education eg like dirty and stripped dressing that is allowed even in churches that make pastors rape get it!!
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Sman37(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Chuknovski:
the same North that forbids Western education and Female advancement, well done madam,
Says who or where is the book u that read it from hann
but yes u ar right if u say north forbid d evil part of western civilization and education eg like dirty and stripped dressing that is allowed even in churches that make pastors rape get it!!
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by jasperism(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good one, at least those who think women re only meant for kitchen should have a rethink
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by ibkogiman(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
My former HOD, our Hajiya in the department, well deserved. You made graduating from the department easy for us. May God keep blessing you.
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by salawustyles(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

you're Yoruba and put Fulani matter for your hollow head, you need deliverance, u r a confused person
.i thought u were a nigeria ....... Wait biafra ryt ?
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mr1759: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
salawustyles:
.i thought u were a nigeria ....... Wait biafra ryt ?

son send me your prayer request.
I need to pray for you
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by modsfucker: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

pls help me tell the northerers that they stalked illiterate

Construct an error-free sentence and I will do that for you. With all these errors in your sentence, you still have the guts to call somebody illiterate, what a PITY!!
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mapet: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mavin1:
Congrats but NO fvck will be given!

No fvck given? Bros, you can't be serious.... You will rather give 2 fvcks if it were some semi-clad, unintelligent wannabe models?
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by mapet: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Something we have about 10 of them in my community. grin
So?

...and if you find that "community" out, won't be suprised to discover they are a "community" begging for development, with no degree holder
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by salawustyles(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

I need to pray for you
gbadura fun mi ke have u pray finished for ur self
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by salawustyles(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

son send me your prayer request. I need to pray for you
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by salawustyles(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
mr1759:

I need to pray for you
pray 2 God for understanding then come and talk 2 me
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Debikanty(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
When she leave kunu come go school na, even as a professor she is still dressing like Amajiri

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Debikanty(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
shocked cool lipsrsealed shocked

Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sman37:

Says who or where is the book that read it from hann
may God punish you for bringing church and pastors into this you fool
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
She deserved it..respect ma'am!
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by zirrah: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
First Female Professor of Mathematics from the North West honored by Sultan of Sokoto

Prof Aishatu Abubakar, the first female professor of mathematics from the North Western region of Nigeria, Friday received an achievement award from the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2017/01/photos-first-female-professor-of.html

how many light years from Grace Alele Williams? are we actually the same?
Re: Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2017
lovat:
Something we have about 10 of them in my community. grin
If you don't understand English why not keep your mouth shut. The op never wrote the only female Professor but first female professor they can be more than 200 of them but this is first one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landmark University In Pictures / Inside Edo University, Iyamho, Hostels (Photos) / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.