Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) (5853 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by eberej: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
The picture of Nigerian lady from Edo state, has gone viral on the internet as she took to her Facebook wall to gush about her undying love for her boyfriend. ... http://thebigtin..com.ng/2017/01/the-girl-who-dedicated-her-private-part.html
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by Bluezy13(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
And you are helping to spread the news
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yaaaaaaas! More pusssssies baby..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
gud of her!
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by jimohibrahim(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
MEHN... THAT GURL IS LOYAL

SHE'S SMART..

SHE'S DEDICATED grin grin grin

Atleast I wouldn't be worried about this stuffs in the pic below.

1 Like

Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by Afriifa(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Disgusting
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by jake2much(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
gud of her!
haha baby u said good. I know u are not dat kind of girl happy Sunday
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by SINZ: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Yaaaaaaas! More pusssssies baby..
grin
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by segebase(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
her pussi must b sweet b dat
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
jake2much:
haha baby u said good. I know u are not dat kind of girl happy Sunday
yh I mean she shld keep it up smileyhappy Sunday
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
SINZ:
grin

I am so familiar with tat smile wink

She said, she used juju on u... So, ur under her special spell, huh? cheesy grin
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by jake2much(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
yh I mean she shld keep it up smileyhappy Sunday
dTs nice my angel
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by BlackDBagba: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by SINZ: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I am so familiar with tat smile wink

She said, she used juju on u... So, ur under her special spell, huh? cheesy grin

LOL, Juju don't work on a nigga like me o grin

Where you been?
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
As if her pusssy is an oil well,....good luck to the guy,his name is now written in the Guinness books of world record..
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by ikp120(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm. O boy, I just saw some high level of crushing on this thread. shocked shocked shocked Abeg make this one no bring another drama o.

By the way the girl is in Cloud 9. It is allowed.
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, Juju don't work on a nigga like me o grin

Where you been?

I'm juz here my lord.. cheesy U know where to find me.. I ain't go nowhere grin

So, have u bumped with ur Miss Beauty today? wink
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by SINZ: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I'm juz here my lord.. cheesy U know where to find me.. I ain't go nowhere grin

So, have u bumped with ur Miss Beauty today? wink

I'm already there, my lady. cool

Miss beauty?
The one who said she used juju on me?
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
And ?

Not my business
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
SINZ:

I'm already there, my lady. cool

Miss beauty?
The one who said she used juju on me?

Hahhaha.. Yes.. Her... The girl that left u with so many sleepless nights.. Her name keep playing on yo head, calling you "Muva.. Come & Get me" grin

In fact, lemme mention her so she'll see one.. L0velyn ...Sinz is looking for you grin
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by SINZ: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahhaha.. Yes.. Her... The girl that left u with so many sleepless nights.. Her name keep playing on yo head, calling you "Mu.va.. Come & Get me" grin

In fact, lemme mention her so she'll see one.. L0v.elyn ...Si.nz is looking for you grin

LOL! Babe you crazy!!! gringrin
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by DaddySLY(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
SINZ:
grin
Where u been?
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by SINZ: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
DaddySLY:

Where u been?

Everywhere except NL grin

Been around for a while tho...

How's Raphie?
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by DaddySLY(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
SINZ:

Everywhere except NL grin

Been around for a while tho...

How's Raphie?
Oh... Same here sha... Raphie is soft...
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by SINZ: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
DaddySLY:

Oh... Same here sha... Raphie is soft...

I noticed you've been m.I.a as well..
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by XendersPride(f): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Seriously shocked
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
I wish her good luck in her future endeavours
Re: The GIRL Who Dedicated Her 'private Part' To Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin cheesy baby more of my dick grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* / Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.