Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,971 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Are You Addicted To?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Addicted To?? (4031 Views)

Addicted To PENIS? See Why Bhutanese People Worship Penis (video) / What Are You Addicted To?& What Is Holding You Back From Quitting? / Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2017
I love pressing yansh and sucking Bob izua than actually doing the deed.
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by kingDELE(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2017
prettythicksme:
cheesy stop hailing naw,help me find solution to my problem.
ha. Keep it up

Its gud
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Nma27:
Raw

Not bad, although u'll benefit more if u eat it cooked, at least, once in a while.

Researchers have found that the beta-carotene (a precursor of vitamin A) in carrots is better assimilated by the body when the carrots are cooked slightly. Especially when steamed, using the Chinese way to preserve the antioxidants from leaching inside water.
Moreover, unlike large doses of vitamin A which is harmful to the body, the beta-carotene has not been found to harm the body.
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2017
obadizena:

Not bad, although u'll benefit more if u eat it cooked, at least, once in a while.

Researchers have found that the beta-carotene (a precursor of vitamin A) in carrots is better assimilated by the body when the carrots are cooked slightly. Especially when steamed, using the Chinese way to preserve the antioxidants from leaching inside water.
Moreover, unlike large doses of vitamin A which is harmful to the body, the beta-carotene has not been found to harm the body.
You typed all this from your head or you copied and pasted? Thanks for the info though, I'll try and make out time to always steam my carrots.
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by DeLioncourt: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Mavin1:
Happy Sunday Nlanders!

Yes, the question is what are you addicted to??

Me: I'm addicted to my phone, until I drained my battery life before I'll leave the damn phone (though the battery no dey last), from Nairaland to Facebook to WhatsApp to Instagram to Twitter, kilode? and I believe I'm not the only one suffering from this. So what are you addicted to? Share your own story!
angry

Beans cry cry cry
And sex smiley
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by LekkiHost: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2017
grin
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2017
DeLioncourt:

Beans cry cry cry
And sex smiley

Your own better!!! grin
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Khutie:
Ice cream pussy I guess wink
Stale[code][/code]
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Tarnisis(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
LT OB MK
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Khutie: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Michellekabod:
Stale[code][/code]

B*tch yhu've been noticed...oya swerve tongue
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by nelson7777: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
big dreams
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
nelson7777:
big dreams

There you are Mr Moses grin
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Nma27:
You typed all this from your head or you copied and pasted? Thanks for the info though, I'll try and make out time to always steam my carrots.

No, it's not copy & paste. I would have indicated the source.
Wondering how my brain could contain this piece of information?
It's a pity that we under utilize our brains. According to Scientists, even the geniuses among we humans, make use of only less than 10% of the brain potentials throughout their lifetimes.
There are some dormant areas in the brain which, probably, only the future generations of mankind may experience it's awakening.
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by babz007(m): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2017
sex sex sex sex sex sex i cud have sex everyday guess my sensual hormones (testosterone) is too much
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2017
obadizena:

No, it's not copy & paste. I would have indicated the source.
Wondering how my brain could contain this piece of information?
It's a pity that we under utilize our brains. According to Scientists, even the geniuses among we humans, make use of only less than 10% of the brain potentials throughout their lifetimes.
There are some dormant areas in the brain which, probably, only the future generations of mankind may experience it's awakening.

Bookish much?
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Nma27:
Bookish much?
grin I fear ur mouth! Very powerful! Can humble the strongest of men.
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmm...so many things...but i guess what im addicted to the most is the radio!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by Prettyenit18(f): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Loneliness
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by LePrezident(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2017
refiner:
Novels...

Only novels?
Re: What Are You Addicted To?? by bossman44: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Loneliness
Same here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 / 6 Foolish Actions Men Should Stop / 5 Types Of Women That Are Very Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.