Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians (2699 Views)

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders / 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency / Olusola Oke Returns To APC, Governor Akeredolu Receives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nigerians have been urged to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari rather than heap blames on the country's number one citizen.

This call was made by Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state on Saturday, January 21, during an event organised to honour Aliyu Wamakko, the immediate past governor of the state, Daily Post reports.

According to the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, President Buhari has done a lot to reduce the prowess of Boko Haram terrorists in the country, and this is just one of the many things he is doing to make Nigeria a better place for all.

Nigerians should pray for President Muhammadu Buhari rather than blame him.

He said: "The president has succeeded in tackling the problem of insurgency in the North East while other security challenges are receiving the necessary attention.

READ ALSO: Deji Adeyanju, self-acclaimed PDP operative, exposed as peddler of deliberate lies and fake reports

“The once dreadful Sambisa forest has now been cleared of insurgents and the happy story goes on.

“President Buhari is also doing his best to doggedly fight corruption, diversify the economy and reduce poverty and unemployment.

”The president, therefore, needs the support and fervent prayers of all Nigerians, irrespective of creed, religion or ethnicity.”

Meanwhile, reports that President Buhari has passed away in far away London has been denied by his media aide, Garba Shehu, who replied in a very angry manner to the reports about his principal's health status.

The disturbing report had first been broken by an alleged fake Metro (UK) site that "quoted" the Nigerian mission in the country as confirming the president’s death.

But in his reaction, Garba Shehu, the Buhari’s spokesperson, said: “He is alive and well! President Buhari is not magical. He cannot be holidaying in the UK and be in Germany, dead or alive at the same time.
Source : Dailypost

http://wisdomkosi..com.ng/2017/01/please-pray-for-buhari-apc-governor.html?m=1
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by shortgun(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by babyfaceafrica: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Young03(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
its obvious he's dead

5 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by nero2face: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK Mr Governor, let me start my own prayer by saying " God please help our president, give him brain to reason like a human being, teach him to equip our national hospitals instead of running to Germany and London to go and buy Paracetamol and EAR drops, teach him to realize that it's a sin to tell lies, let him also realize that promise and fail is a serious sin, remind him that school children are yet to be fed on daily basis,...Father Lord, in fact if I keep saying all my prayers for Buhari I won't sleep this night, so I just summarize all of them by asking u to touch his head so his brain will start to function normally.... amen! amen!! amen!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by maryjan8(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by oloriooko(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tambuwa talking trash
You guys delivered power by hook and crook to him now you want us to pray for him kwa!

Bubu is the most senseless aged man I have seen recently making promises he never had any clue how to fulfil. And this eediot says we should pray for the clueless old hag, shiooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Godfullsam(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nothing must happen to Baba Buhari o! He must finish what he started, he must finish his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
nero2face:
OK Mr Governor, let me start my own prayer by saying " God please help our president, give him brain to reason like a human being, teach him to equip our national hospitals instead of running to Germany and London to go and buy Paracetamol and EAR drops, teach him to realize that it's a sin to tell lies, let him also realize that promise and fail is a serious sin, remind him that school children are yet to be fed on daily basis,...Father Lord, in fact if I keep saying all my prayers for Buhari I won't sleep this night, so I just summarize all of them by asking u to touch his head to his brain will start to function normally.... amen! amen!! amen!!!
Hahaha hahaha, guy you wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Godfullsam:
Nothing must happen to Baba Buhari o! He must finish what he started, he must finish his tenure.
If Baba should finish, that means your go finish too oo

4 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by ojun50(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok oh,
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by shortgun(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Young03:
its obvious he's dead
Na so I hear
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by PedroJP(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Brethren, let us pray. Be in the mood already.

Father in heaven, as many as Buhari has killed out of wickedness and heartlessnes, please pay him and his household back ten folds. Amen. Wipe them out with no mercy because he has wiped many out and still wish to wipe as many as possible out. Wipe him and his fellows in their wiping out agenda out of this earth quickly. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Seun, lalastical, mynd44
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Sunnymatey(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hw can l in 9ja suffering, pray for som1 who is on vacation in uk enjoying, mbanu odigi possible.

5 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by dollyjoy(f): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Curses heaped on him by both young and old daily is enough to make him die and riot in hell. Worst President of all time!!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by AntiWailer: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Young03:
its obvious he's dead

Apparently u read the headline alone.
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Ibifizzleboy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Does he the president has us in mind?
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by maslong(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
My prayer to him is: R.I.P amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by SIRmanjar(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
U can't force anybody to pray for anybody it comes naturally..Hadid bin buhari dint make hiz famous five percent statement and carried evrybody along after his election, I don't tink he will face all the challanges his facing right now.
And evry region will give him dere support,well I feel it's not too late to carry evryone along.He needs to be a true leader of all not only a leader of one section ad one party.
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Godfullsam(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

i cannot finish o!

My life does not depend on Nigeria's economy. God is the one directing the affiars of my life.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Ikem11(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
nero2face:
OK Mr Governor, let me start my own prayer by saying " God please help our president, give him brain to reason like a human being, teach him to equip our national hospitals instead of running to Germany and London to go and buy Paracetamol and EAR drops, teach him to realize that it's a sin to tell lies, let him also realize that promise and fail is a serious sin, remind him that school children are yet to be fed on daily basis,...Father Lord, in fact if I keep saying all my prayers for Buhari I won't sleep this night, so I just summarize all of them by asking u to touch his head to his brain will start to function normally.... amen! amen!! amen!!!
lol i gbadu this your prayer o

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by leofab(f): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
So even foreign hospital can't help him and they now need prayers

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by akulaxx: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
IIslamic pprayet o o
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by Gfish: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Make e kpai abeg. So someone else go enter, sack Emefiele, Kemi and Amaechi make things better biko
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by firstking01(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Nigerians have been urged to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari rather than heap blames on the country's number one citizen.

This call was made by Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state on Saturday, January 21, during an event organised to honour Aliyu Wamakko, the immediate past governor of the state, Daily Post reports.

According to the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, President Buhari has done a lot to reduce the prowess of Boko Haram terrorists in the country, and this is just one of the many things he is doing to make Nigeria a better place for all.

Nigerians should pray for President Muhammadu Buhari rather than blame him.

He said: "The president has succeeded in tackling the problem of insurgency in the North East while other security challenges are receiving the necessary attention.

READ ALSO: Deji Adeyanju, self-acclaimed PDP operative, exposed as peddler of deliberate lies and fake reports

“The once dreadful Sambisa forest has now been cleared of insurgents and the happy story goes on.

“President Buhari is also doing his best to doggedly fight corruption, diversify the economy and reduce poverty and unemployment.

”The president, therefore, needs the support and fervent prayers of all Nigerians, irrespective of creed, religion or ethnicity.”

Meanwhile, reports that President Buhari has passed away in far away London has been denied by his media aide, Garba Shehu, who replied in a very angry manner to the reports about his principal's health status.

The disturbing report had first been broken by an alleged fake Metro (UK) site that "quoted" the Nigerian mission in the country as confirming the president’s death.

But in his reaction, Garba Shehu, the Buhari’s spokesperson, said: “He is alive and well! President Buhari is not magical. He cannot be holidaying in the UK and be in Germany, dead or alive at the same time.
Source : Dailypost

http://wisdomkosi..com.ng/2017/01/please-pray-for-buhari-apc-governor.html?m=1
He's the worst president of all times...i pray he recovers quickly tho but if he still wanna continue to live he knows what to do...so many prayers of the masses he has put in hunger has gone upto God and until he sets things right or resign, something of this nature might that befell one president like that might just repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by mykeljosef: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2017
i pray he gets the common sense to step down

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by killsmith(f): 1:42am On Jan 23, 2017
his barbaric brothers have turned the country upside down....for our sake, he has to go

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by abnsugbe: 2:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

hahahahahahha..funny
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by abnsugbe: 2:04am On Jan 23, 2017
shortgun:

Na so I hear

some one called me saying they are rejocing and having a party cos of the news
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by abnsugbe: 2:08am On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:
U can't force anybody to pray for anybody it comes naturally..Hadid bin buhari dint make hiz famous five percent statement and carried evrybody along after his election, I don't tink he will face all the challanges his facing right now.
And evry region will give him dere support,well I feel it's not too late to carry evryone along.He needs to be a true leader of all not only a leader of one section ad one party.

bro,this is the best statement some one has made...is notin but the pure truth..u nailed it.
Buhari made the worst mistake by saying some are 5% while some are 97%.
Today that Trump is President,will he call the Protesters 4% and other 96%
We all kw buhari Hated some people[IGBOs].Notin can hide his Hatred!!!!
Re: Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians by plainol(m): 2:48am On Jan 23, 2017
A man of 70 ah a should be wise enough, but no, in Nigeria, these so called elders are the master thief, they are so intellectually lazy and greedy that they don't believe in hardwork, they only believe in stealing while wanting the youths to be of good behavior.

But the youth are fools, their wisdom is not more than 10,000 naira, it can be bought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Tonye Barcanista On Ikwerre Vs Okrika On PHC. / Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man / Head Of Service Thanked Buhari Kneeling Down On Salary Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.