Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders (18958 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Tinubu In Secret Talks With Opposition Members-elect / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Samuel Ortom, governor of Benue state, says efforts are in place to resolve the issues he has with the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Ortom said this less than 24 hours after meeting with leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara state.

On Thursday, he met with Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the APC, in Abuja and spoke with journalists biefly.

“I am here in APC; a member of APC. I am still flying the flag of APC. I only said I was given a red card but the leadership of the party told me that the decision of the party leadership at the national level is superior to any individual and I think that is good enough,” he said.

“Stakeholders are going to be consulted… we have not concluded the matter, it is an ongoing process because I have always stood for peace and I always want peace to prevail. I appreciate the intervention and I hope that we would be able to resolve the matter of differences and this is the funny thing about politics.”

Apart from Ortom, Abdulfatah Ahmed and Aminu Tambuwal, his Kwara and Sokoto counterparts, also met with leaders of the opposition party.

Muyideen Akorede, spokesman of Ahmed, later said the APC governors met PDP leaders at the burial of the mother of Kawu Baraje, leader of the nPDP.

He, however, made it clear that the governor was considering leaving the APC.

nPDP pulled out of the PDP in the buildup of the 2015 election. The bloc teamed up with APC to dislodge the former ruling party in 2015.

Senate President Bukola Saraki, Uche Secondus, national chairman of PDP and Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers, were among those who attended the Ilorin meeting.

https://www.thecable.ng/im-still-apc-says-ortom-secret-talks-pdp-leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by CilicMarin: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mtcheeeeew!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by lastmessenger: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you don't leave that terrorist organization, we won't sympathise with you when the Fulani terrorist finally overrun your state.fool..ish Governor.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by ekems2017(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
I knew it. This man don't have a say of his own. He is just behaving like a baby. Adams has promise to rig election come 2019 for him and he has made a U-turn already.
Just a pity that the blood of the innocent souls that was wasted will not allow you go anywhere next year.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
lastmessenger:
If you don't leave that terrorist organization, we won't sympathise with you when the Fulani terrorist finally overrun your state.fool..ish Governor.
Who are the “we” you’re talking about here ?
iPod?
I laugh in Chinese grin grin

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Ukalejohn(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by teebaxy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Confused bastard

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Billygee2u: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

that's your business, you will soon know that your people's eyes have opened and they are not gullible as you perceived.
No Amount of assliking of Buhari, will save your political career in Benue, continue to sell out your people because of useless dirty politics.
Your political ambition worth the blood of your people, right?
you will soon know that Abuja might can't save you this time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Desdola(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
this man is seriously confused

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by bernard1000001(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
dey there dey fear at the expense of your people....reject dem d way ajeku crooner did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by oluwasheun94(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Such a pussy

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by EweduAfonja(f): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
As Confused as a middle beltan ...

The poster above says it All
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by dynicks(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
congrats then...
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Positivepoint(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
lastmessenger:

over a million live ammunition where caught within 3 months guess who are the culprits?

who knows if the igbo's are the ones killing both side just to create unrest.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Mutemenot(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Low liver
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Koolking(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nigerians on social media don't know anything about politics. Those in favour of PDP thinks PDP is better and vice versa.

They think politics is what is best for the people. Politics is about interest and interest. There is no permanent friend and no permanent enemy.

If you die on politicians' matter, it's on you. I won't be shocked if the likes of Fayose join APC tomorrow or Atiku goes back to APC. It's about me, I and my.

9 Likes

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Democrat1c(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ortom is a coward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Rekyz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
This one na real 'pendulum'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by brainhgeek(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by aguiyi2: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ortom, no do any how ooo.Benue people no go forgive you if you mess up,
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Paperwhite(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Sharpshooota: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Spy on point

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Billygee2u: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Democrat1c:
Ortom is a coward.
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by maggdon(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
lastmessenger:
wow. look at this statement, what will your sympathy do? you hatred for a party is more than the lives of people dying. how are you sure the people killing are not politically sponsored.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Mikeross62: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
ok
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by obaataaokpaewu: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Both Ortom and APC don't deserve a second term in Benue State, so it will be better he contests under APC and loses than contesting under another party and win(lose) and ApC loses(wins)
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by cytell56: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Seems this Benue governor is confused with all the killing of his kinsmen
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Sharpshooota: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
4601CE:
Who are the “we” you’re talking about here ?
iPod?
I laugh in Chinese grin grin
grin grin

No mind the potor potor man
Who cares whether the whole of Benue is taken over by the Fulani herdsmen.... The satisfaction of Buhari and the caliphate is what we cone heads care about

Sai barber till 2023 grin
Sai Apc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Billygee2u: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
ekems2017:
I knew it. This man don't have a say of his own. He is just behaving like a baby. Adams has promise to rig election come 2019 for him and he has made a U-turn already.
Just a pity that the blood of the innocent souls that was wasted will not allow you go anywhere next year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Receives 5000 Youths From APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters / Wike Unveils Rivers At 50 Commemorative Logo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.