Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet (18107 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by veacea: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by DoyenExchange: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hahaha lol
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Strongbest(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ajusshi:
Pls send 400k for hospital bill and recieve double portion of the blessing. Shout amen

Hahahaha! Na me help the man do the job ni?

On a serious note, would love to have triplet.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Ajusshi: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Strongbest:

Hahahaha! Na me help the man do the job ni?
On a serious note, would love to have triplet.
na bcus u neva marry.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Royalfurnitures: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
If the man is an APC member, I'm sure he'd blame PDP and GEJ for that. Lolz

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Kondomatic(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Onukube1:
Such an irresponsible man..He deserves being castrated,such a disgrace to his generation...
I prefer being single,to a demonic,immature fellow as a husband....
#ladies say no to poor animals like this that would break all your bones when sexing and would run away from his responsibility as a man...
You sound very foolish my dear. What the man did is very wrong but you're taking it personal like you have never done any regrettable thing in your entire life.

I have a feeling that you will do worse if you were to walk a mile in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Olasco93: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lazy and poverty thinking mentality from the man. And also, his brother talks like a Boy. How on earth a husband should runaway from his Pregnant wife not minding the psychological and emotional crincumcrancum it will cause the blessed wifey.
Oh, I forgot, he's from Benue, Carpenters Community of West African States.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Onukube1(f): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
You sound very foolish my dear. What the man did is very wrong but you're taking it personal like you have never done any regrettable thing in your entire life.

I have a feeling that you will do worse if you were to walk a mile in his shoes.
Go get a life..
You ain't up to a man yet,you can never understand my language...quote me once more if you are an idiot..kay?
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Johnhug66(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
angry no time to check time. While some are busy looking for this,others are busy running from it.. LIFE is just a nuisance
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Kondomatic(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Onukube1:

Go get a life..
You ain't up to a man yet,you can never understand my language...quote me once more if you are an idiot..kay?
Your written English, your insults, your using of ... Instead of space key, etc all shows that you're new to the Internet.

Take your time to learn how to type, stop typing like your keyboard has asthma, learn how to respect your elder and most importantly, learn to reason objectively, be logical instead of emotional.

Hopefully I will quote you again after your 18th birthday.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by iamkingzlee(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
ginajet:
Wonderful.... .. Fynestboi Photoshoot Kenneth205 Princeakins Cutezt Vizkiz Iamkingzlee Ryabcool MrDojo come and adopt babies oooo
lol. Adopt kwa! I'll take one of the daughters.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
It was never going to be as difficult as it seemed from the beginning.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by ginajet(f): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
iamkingzlee:
lol. Adopt kwa! I'll take one of the daughters.
Daughter? shocked shocked... I smell something fishy here undecided oya come and be going.. .. We ain't giving you any of the babies again tongue
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Chima2503: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Find your real soulmate now! Secured and Mature! Sign up Now >> www.imetmysoulmate.com

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by TinaAnita(f): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2017
They already have 3 kids for crying out loud, gold circle would have prevented this qualms.. I don't blame the man, he could hardly take care of the burden on ground so adding another to it sent him away.. Worse part of it is that he has no good source of income.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Lexusgs430: 2:25am On Jan 23, 2017
cococandy:
They have no money but won't consider effective contraception

I wonder. After 3 kids wetin remain? Either wife cut her rope or husband cuts his rope..........
FAMILY PLANNING ERA............

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by AreaFada2: 3:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Onukube1:
Such an irresponsible man..He deserves being castrated,such a disgrace to his generation...
#ladies say no to poor animals like this that would break all your bones when sexing and would run away from his responsibility as a man...

The man is coward no doubt. But what was the woman's occupation before they got married? Did she learn hairdressing, tailoring, or educated to prepare herself for the future?

Women cannot afford to see a man's wealth as the route to economic security these days. Female emancipation should go beyond "a man should be the provider" mentality. The West that our women quote when talking of freedom from oppression, the main reason women have more freedom is because they earn their own money and contribute to household finance, equally in many cases.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by emi14: 4:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Habitual liars
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by justmenoni: 4:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Clap forjr yourself,, so the woman who opened her pudding is innocent, so after three kids, she doesn't know what it's time for contraceptive?

quote author=Onukube1 post=53044120]Such an irresponsible man..He deserves being castrated,such a disgrace to his generation...
#ladies say no to poor animals like this that would break all your bones when sexing and would run away from his responsibility as a man...[/quote]
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by femi4: 4:51am On Jan 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
This op and negative news sef. angry
Having triplets isn't negative news.

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by femi4: 4:52am On Jan 23, 2017
TinaAnita:
They already have 3 kids for crying out loud, gold circle would have prevented this qualms.. I don't blame the man, he could hardly take care of the burden on ground so adding another to it sent him away.. Worse part of it is that he has no good source of income.
But absconding won't solve the problem
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by juman(m): 5:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Recession!

Unfortunate country.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by gbagyiza: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2017
Dis is one of d reasons some children forsake their parents.How on earth a parent will run away because of financial challenge when it comes to an issue that has to do with his own blood ( innocent babies )..No matter d condition he will still find good Nigerians that can help out.. Dis is shameful...
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by bigfrancis21: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Is it now his wife was nagging and quarrelsome? Abeg, dey shouid go and bring back the sharp shooter to face his work. We have seen his hand.

But na d woman fault na...who tell am to go release 3 eggs at the same time grin
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Ryabcool(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2017
ginajet:
Wonderful.... .. Fynestboi Photoshoot Kenneth205 Princeakins Cutezt Vizkiz Iamkingzlee Ryabcool MrDojo come and adopt babies oooo
lmao! Eskiss me ma. Why me? U want me to spoil the shildrens laives? cry cry
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Okeikpu(m): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Zoongerians rejected Goodluck n voted Nebukadineza
Enjoyed the the chain grin
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Doctor0071(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Dnt blame the man even me go do more than that, i break my sim so no contant again, lolzzz
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by don4real18(m): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Onukube1:
Breaking of bones!!! grin I never knew it occurs during sex
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Greenbullet(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2017
Many people are blaming the man,what of the woman, she stupidly had sex without protection when she knows the condition of the man,why not tell him to pull out or take contraceptives or even reject his advances.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by doskie(m): 7:25am On Jan 23, 2017
Onukube1:
lol. But prostitutes use that grammar a lot. Instead of saying "having sex" they say "sexing" don't get me wrong sha ooohhh....
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Mayour33(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Onukube1:

Haba!! it is not up to that. You don't just conclude like that, I believe there is more to the story.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2017
Poor kids..what would they grow up to become with obviously poor education...naija in 50 years time,debt ammasing,population exploding,infrastructures decaying,economy....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wrong Reasons Why People Marry / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Brother / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.