Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet (18091 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Islie: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
BY KOLA EKE-OGIUGO

A 51 year old carpenter, Joseph Abbah has abandoned his pregnant wife after scan revealed the protruding tummy has triplets.

Abbah who resides in camp 74, Anwai, Asaba, Delta State was said to have disappeared shortly after the way revealed to him the result of her scan.

It was gathered that Joseph Abbah had three children, a boy and two girls.

The woman, Mrs. Mary Abbah, a petty trader, told our reporter that the doctor in one of the private hospital along the Expressway (name withheld) had insisted for a scan when she visited the hospital for the usual maternity clinic.

She noted that her husband consented to her going for the scan and even provided the N4000 with which she used for the exercise.

“The following day I went to the hospital with money and after the scan, I was told it was triplets, and I was happy, unknown to me that my husband had a different intention”.

A visibly disturbed Mrs. Abbah disclosed that on getting home upon the husband return from work, she informed him about the result of the scan but “his countenance changed almost immediately”.

She said that while the children and she had gone out of the house, her husband was said to have told a neighbour that he was traveling to Benin-City for a contract that will last for three days.

The wife said it’s almost one week since the man fled to Benin and when she contacted him, he bluntly told her that he had no money and that the triplets will add to his problems.

Mrs. Abbah who hailed from Benue State, further disclosed that she had been married to her husband for almost ten years, adding that they have been encountering one difficult times or the other, especially in the present recession as they moved into Asaba from Owo in Ondo State.

The expectant mother who broke down in tears, said: “I waited for three days I did not hear from him, I called his GSM line but he did not pick, until I took the pains to locate one of his friends who took me to Benin City, where I was that he had left where he claimed to have gone to seek for job”.

Sources close to the carpenter said he is always in the habit of complaining about not having sufficient patrons, and had allegedly threatened to disappear from his house to seek fortunes elsewhere.

But his brother, Abel Abbah told our reporter that the wife’s nagging and querulous acts, allegedly drove his brother out of the house adding “my brother may not be having money, but his wife’s worrisome acts, unnecessarily ways drove him out of the house”.

Residents of camp 74, Anwai, Asaba who spoke to our reporter on condition of anonymity described the fleeing carpenter as lazy with evil intention.

When our reporter visited their house yesterday, the fleeing carpenter’s one room self-contain apartment which houses him and his family was under lock and key.

http://leadership.ng/news/568098/man-absconds-after-wifes-scan-reveals-triplet
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by dollyjoy(f): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
This op and negative news sef. angry
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by DTOBS(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Summary pleaseeeeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by biggerboyc(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Na recession cause am
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Tekecoms1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aja Four.... Gbera!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by ikombe: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ajah 3 oonbo leyin grin

For dis recession undecided

Na serious Gbera im do.

4 Likes

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by lilfreezy: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by canalily(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Stupid Nigerian manangry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Jay542(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good news turn Badangry
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
They have no money but won't consider effective contraception

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by addizzle(f): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari u see wat if you've caused abi
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Onukube1(f): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Such an irresponsible man..He deserves being castrated,such a disgrace to his generation...
I prefer being single,to a demonic,immature fellow as a husband....
#ladies say no to poor animals like this that would break all your bones when sexing and would run away from his responsibility as a man...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin I stopped ready at after the second paragraph grin grin grin and he will still goan nak anoda woman o
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by curvilicious: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
No scan result?
No pic?

Ano biliv
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by jyem(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
lol
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
DTOBS:
Summary pleaseeeeeeeeeee
the man took off,after scan revealed hıs wıfe has 3 nıggz ın her womb.chaı,in dıs buharı perıod.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by NNVanguard(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
The pains of poverty.
But that's not enough to run away from such unmerited favour.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by OjayDavido(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Triplets so many pple will b glad 2 have

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Hades2016(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
The turn to aja 6 lol grin
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Strongbest(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Running away from blessings?
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Ajusshi: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin Tripple watin? For this Buhari Nig? Haha! Run for ur life.

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by luckman20(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
So he's absconding just because of scan instead of praying to God?
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Akinaukwa: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is it now his wife was nagging and quarrelsome? Abeg, dey shouid go and bring back the sharp shooter to face his work. We have seen his hand.

5 Likes

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Akinaukwa: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is it now he knew his wife was nagging and quarrelsome? Abeg, dey shouid go and bring back the sharp shooter to face his work. We have seen his hand.

2 Likes

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by ginajet(f): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Wonderful.... .. Fynestboi Photoshoot Kenneth205 Princeakins Cutezt Vizkiz Iamkingzlee Ryabcool MrDojo come and adopt babies oooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by porozhniy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
3+3 angry
Enough labour to expand his business.

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Ajusshi: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Strongbest:
Running away from blessings?
Pls send 400k for hospital bill and recieve double portion of the blessing. Shout amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
"He bluntly told her that he had no money and that the triplets will add to his problems".

Very absurd excuses.

4 Likes

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
The fleeing carpenter indeed.grin

You already have boy and girls, still e no do you, when you know you haven't got money, ngwanu oru go. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Henon: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Recession Run! And cheif culprit absconded to London before the man realised it.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
He has 9 months to plan, not a good reason to abscond.
Re: Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet by Ajusshi: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
BlueWizAngel:
grin I stopped ready at after the second paragraph grin grin grin and he will still goan nak anoda woman o
Before nko? Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors / When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.