Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

BE Sincere! What Would You Do If Your Partner Gives You An STD Like Gonorrhea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE Sincere! What Would You Do If Your Partner Gives You An STD Like Gonorrhea? (329 Views)

I've Not Seen Anyone Scared Of Hiv/std Like Myself Esp After Unprotected Sex / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed / She Infected Me With An STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BE Sincere! What Would You Do If Your Partner Gives You An STD Like Gonorrhea? by VastFinder: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2017

STD is one of the few ways to know if your Partner is cheating… Simple!

Lets say you had s*x with your Girlfriend and after some days you got tested Positive to Gonorrhea and the only person you had sex with was your Girlfriend.

Gonorrhea is rumoured to be one of the Strongest diseases in the World and can damage the System if not taken care of in time.

If you find out your Girlfriend got you infected with STD, Would you stay with such Partner?

Let’s talk about it!

lalasticlala, Ijebabe

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Hook Up / I Need A Serious Lady.. / Divorcee Sues For Refund Of Wedding Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.