Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3124559 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is Amadioha and his Disciple that would fire any1 that doesn't see any good in BBN ...Hypocrite everywhere ,they only see the Negative side neglecting the much positive part of it .....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tboss will talk about Romania but when its time to mention how much its in pounds cheesy

Caro white lies

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Efe we know that ure poor

Its enough biko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is the more reason ,Efe would always be my Favorite HM...Dude always speaking Wisely and broaden other HMS view on a particular topic

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sometimes to slap this BBN cameraman go de hungry me. How can the housemates be talking about important things like this and he will show us adverts angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
1bkaye:
It's possible, I've never lived in Nigeria and whenever I've gone I've never stayed for more than a month and I can switch accents

True. Some pple have never even bn to nigeria at all & they do d accent switch. The accent at home wt ur parents is usually different from d one outside. And since ur growing up wt both, u tend to have both but there will be one ur more comfortable in.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
HandsomeJude:
Efe we know that ure poor

Its enough biko
If you don't see or reason any sense in what he just said ...I doubt if you would ever be wise Again ...."No hard feelings thou

Its People like you ,that follow others people path/profession just beacsue they are good in it ..without developing a passion for it at the initial stage ...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
janellemonae:

The accent is real. She switches up depending on her mood. I think when she's upset or angry, she really goes into her British accent. I personally think dts d real her.
The accent is as fake as two dollar bill.
She claims she grew up in UK, but speaks American English how on earth is that not fake?
Have you heard people from UK speak? they are even incomprehensible to fellow English speaking countries.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:
This is the more reason ,Efe would always be my Favorite HM...Dude always speaking Wisely and broaden other HMS view on a particular topic
I felt his point was off, the theme is about girl child whether you are passionate about it or not, say the little you know and keep shut. That's how people make f in exams, lack of comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:

If you don't see or reason any sense in what he just said ...I doubt if you would ever be wise Again ...."No hard feelings thou

Its People like you ,that follow others people path/profession just beacsue they are good in it ..without developing a passion for it at the initial stage ...
swallow your tots and get away
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

I felt his point was off, the theme is about girl child whether you are passionate about it or not, say the little you know and keep shut. That's how people make f in exams, lack of comprehension.
With that point of his ,does it mean it cant empower and uplift young girls in the communities ...he sighted his community for example and what children were facing when it comes to water availbilty.....
Broo,you just watch ..you don't assimilate the messages been passed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

She claims she grew up in UK, but speaks American English how on earth is that not fake?
Have you heard people from UK speak? they are even incomprehensible to fellow English speaking countries.
I've never heard her speak wt an American accent. shocked UK English incomprehensible?? Maybe if u live in Liverpool or York or wales or northern Ireland or Scotland. Uriel has a basic London accent. Very straightforward. No tongue twisters. She switches it to naija accent.

Hope ur not mistaking her for gifty.

Definitely NOT an American accent.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Modelzones(f): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

It's fake!! It's real!!!! Give it a rest guys..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
janellemonae:

True. Some pple have never even bn to nigeria at all & they do d accent switch. The accent at home wt ur parents is usually different from d one outside. And since ur growing up wt both, u tend to have both but there will be one ur more comfortable in.
Yeah exactly, both my parents have Nigerian accents and speak Yoruba for example, I'm not fluent but I can string along a sentence or two and also understand some of it, I also have a Nigerian twang when I say certain words, when I'm in Nigeria the twang comes out a lot more

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
These south africans are starting to piss me off 1 tboss fans sayin because nigeria is supporting efe n he doesn't contribute much sayin bla bla bla d part dat angered me is sayin dats hw we re weak like our naira
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
My dog barks beta then efe raps

Biko what is this one saying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
1bkaye:
It's possible, I've never lived in Nigeria and whenever I've gone I've never stayed for more than a month and I can switch accents
ok cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:

With that point of his ,does it mean it cant empower and uplift young girls in the communities ...he sighted his community for example and what children were facing when it comes to water availbilty.....
Broo,you just watch ..you don't assimilate the messages been passed

Dude he made a good point only it wasn't the topic of discussion. That's like answering another question when the lecturer asked you something else. His village not having water has nothing to do with the issue on the table "girl child in Africa "
The person that doesn't assimilate the messages is you, in fact I wonder if you even understand English because clearly you don't.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
janellemonae:

I've never heard her speak wt an American accent. shocked UK English incomprehensible?? Maybe if u live in Liverpool or York or wales or northern Ireland or Scotland. Uriel has a basic London accent. Very straightforward. No tongue twisters. She switches it to naija accent.

Hope ur not mistaking her for gifty.

Definitely NOT an American accent.
I've seen her pronounce lots of words with an American accent not British accent. Please watch a Kate Winslet movie or go watch the TV series Merlin and tell me how on earth Uriel speaks like those people.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
1bkaye:
I know her in real life, she may have a twang and switch every now and then but her British accent is real for the most part

She speaks like a typical person raised in two cultures. Sometimes she sounds more like this; at other times she sounds more like that. No faking there.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tboss ain't so pretty

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by daewoorazer(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mbolly:
grin grin cheesy

B-Day mate
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jakandeola(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ginaz:
Everybody on TTT's neck should quit biko, you're all condemning him as if you're all Saints.

Some men, that's what they do, they go about destroying young girls while at the same time keep their marital status like a plague.

Just cos TTT is on a national TV should not make everybody hit him left right and centre, Most men condemning him will have like 3 girlfriends at same time yet castigate him, what's the difference? The difference is because he is married? undecided

I'm not supporting him, but people just need to look at themselves if they are clean also. I'm feeling pity so much for him cos Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on the planet earth. What is he doing some haven't done worst?

Do you know the state of his marriage? If his family ain't on good terms? If something could be wrong?

He did wrong, YES! But then it's so easy to laugh at someone when you don't know half of the story. Enough of the shaming, live and let live.

abrg shot up I tot u a gud girl dat all ur life is big brother. a show a a married man let dem suck his blocus a show dat a guy suck a married woman breast am dissapointed in u

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin This has to be the worst rapping I've ever heard .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Threebear post=54017571]
I've seen her pronounce lots of words with an American accent not British accent. Please watch a Kate Winslet movie or go watch the TV series Merlin and tell me how on earth Uriel speaks like those people. [/quote

Uriel lived in UK for year's moved back five years ago she ain't faking....]

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

I've seen her pronounce lots of words with an American accent not British accent. Please watch a Kate Winslet movie or go watch the TV series Merlin and tell me how on earth Uriel speaks like those people.

Lolz! Ur funny. No point arguing this anymore.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

Oh. What you know about British accents come from TV?

I take it you don't know about Multicultural London English (MLE) spoken by the city's youth, which has influence from different cultures and dialects, eg, Jamaican and American.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
They should just give bisola the money already...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Who asked you

And what has that got to do with the moment

Or did you just wake up from a wetdream?
nkwako:
Tboss ain't so pretty

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
smarteez:
They should just give bisola the money already...
why?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JulietteO(f): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

You feel like you know it all but people like you don't know nothing. Shut it already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=nkwako post=54017739][/quote]
Once a kid crosses age 10 ,it becomes difficult to assimilate accents and in most cases impossible. Everything done from then is faking it, so unless she was there before 10 ,there are more than 90 percent chance she is faking it and giving her inconstitency ,I will say a 100 percent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.