Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121145 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
ask Google

Was it Google that wrote that English? grin

Live and let live, he has already gone wrong we all know but the insults is too much. Nobody be saint. *Peace*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
They have good bodies but Tboss has the best body, best face, best everything and to think that she is older than them all..its something to envy no wonder she has so many haters
Tednersy:
I love Tboss. But would you say that Uriel and Bisola have ugly bodies?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haven't you heard? He's biggie's P.A....some even said he's his Boss grin grin grin

Donbabajay12:

If biggie strike him ,people would complain ....dude talks too much ..Always having idea of anything biggie does
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lool love the wigs! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
PrincessKab:
Haven't you heard? He's biggie's P.A....some even said he's his Boss grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
The costumier did an impressive job

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
JulietteO:

Whenever you type, you make zero sense. All in all, you are a coward, nothing more.... Probably a great deal less
I doubt that, cos I get loads of likes and shares and I ain't the one liking it. Obviously you don't even know the meaning of coward, more reason I say you are an air head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

Most of the things we know come from TV, you know Trump today a man you will probably never meet, thanks to television. But unlike you, I learn quickly so I can easily detect accents, be it American, Australian or British.
And ask any credible British person, that thing that girl is speaking in that house ain't no British accent.

I don't need to ask anyone. I lived in UK for many years. They don't all sound like Kiera Knightley and Kate Winslet. Britain has a multitude of accents, some of them downright incomprehensible. The media seems to focus on the prim and aristocratic accent of Hollywood British butlers, and that is what most of y'all have come to tag the British accent.

Uriel's accent is British, coloured by the influence from the Nigerian homefront. My cousin's kids born and still being raised in London speak a lot like that - London accent with some 'Nigerianism' lying under the surface. That's what happens when you go to school with British kids with British accents and then come home to your Nigerian parents and uncles and your parents' friends all with Nigerian accents.

Plus Uriel has been in Nigeria for a while and has probably stepped the accent down somewhat. I can smell when someone is faking an accent; Uriel isn't doing it.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
They have good bodies but Tboss has the best body, best face, best everything and to think that she is older than them all..its something to envy no wonder she has so many haters
The hate is so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Guys if person carry this "bbn is an immoral show" bs and come here, just ignore them, you know wetin you de watch and since you de learn some things from the show and is entertained, no need to worry yourself about these sons of b'tches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tomorrow party would be Tunt ....IN advance to Captain Nipple

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
RedboneSmith:

I don't need to ask anyone. I lived in UK for many years. They don't all sound like Kiera Knightley and Kate Winslet. Britain has a multitude of accents, some of them downright incomprehensible. The media seems to focus on the prim and aristocratic accent of Hollywood British butlers, and that is what most of y'all have come to tag the British accent.

Uriel's accent is British, coloured by the influence from the Nigerian homefront. My cousin's kids born and still being raised in London speak a lot like that - London accent with some 'Nigerianism' lying under the surface. That's what happens when you go to school with British kids with British accents and then come home to your Nigerian parents and uncles and your parents' friends all with Nigerian accents.

Plus Uriel has been in Nigeria for a while and has probably stepped the accent down somewhat. I can smell when someone is faking an accent; Uriel isn't doing it.
Do you speak with British accent?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marvis de like secondary school girl grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Too much oo, even if you give her rags to wear, she will still look good on it..but people wont just give up..i think so many are suffering from confused admiration loll..
Threebear:

The hate is so much.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chyima(f): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Do they returned these clothes to payporte after the party
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jakandeola(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ginaz:

Was it Google that wrote that English? grin

Live and let live, he has already gone wrong we all know but the insults is too much. Nobody be saint. *Peace*
if is ur husband will u said dat
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is the stockings supposed to be part of Marvis outfit?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
chyima:
Do they returned these clothes to payporte after the party
no na dia own from now on.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Is the stocking supposed to be part of Marvis outfit?
Yeah, same as Ese.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:

Do you speak with British accent?

No. I went there as a full-grown adult. My interaction with non-Nigerians was minimal, and I was there for only five years.

Uriel on the other hand was born there. I have no idea how long she stayed before she came back. But her facebook page lists a British secondary school and a British University that she attended, so I am guessing she was there for a while.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Too much oo, even if you give her rags to wear, she will still look good on it..but people wont just give up..i think so many are suffering from confused admiration loll..
Gifty is gone, they need another scape goat. They want to keep Efe happy by decampaigning and evicting whomever he nominates. They will learn the hard way, when all the fans of the evicted ones reunite together in the finale to crown another winner. Very stupid ,unstrategic fan base.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Tomorrow party would be Tunt ....IN advance to Captain Nipple
#isityourfault?? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ouch! Someone just said they shouldn't have given debie-rise those retro clothes cuz she has enough already. That's bad.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
#isityourfault?? grin
#Itsnotmyfault that am a Nairalander grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
JulietteO:

Damn! This goes to show how immature you are. I mean you're probably grown but I guess your brain stopped working when you turned one.
Learn the meaning of coward and then get back to me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Debie-Rise is now Kemen female. Chai...I hate Gossips, especially when they carry other people's matter for head, gingering them more so they can get angry at the other person, even when they've decided to let go...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Debbie Rise be behaving like a saint. Mumuness, behaving like a peace maker. Tboss and this her age wahala. Nonsense konkobility. na u old pass?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tboss and Debbie de talk about ese
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls, we need update oh. Whats Tboss saying to Debby Rise? Nepa don take their light.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aunty T-Boss, Age is nothing and not maturity. You allowing Debie to whine you is immaturity and aren't different from ESE...

Shame!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tboss should just Shut da Bleep ....Shez always emphasizing on Age anytime she's in the middle of conflict with someone ...This is a Reality show ,even the youngest can be the most intelligent one

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.