Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3124830 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
C as bisola dey sing love song dey close eye.

Bisola love for ttt is acidic.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

A nigga that watches BBA, of course you wouldn't watch real sports for men.
Don't even go there, you won't stand a sec with me when it comes to sports especially football. What sort of conclusion is that? I never said i don't watch sports, FYI i'm a football freak just hate to be biased when discussing about football cos i support one team

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
Im listening to the lyrics bisola is dropping with debbie and bassey on guitar. She saying "is it me, is it you? Could it be me, im i guilty of loving you? Dont know if shes trying to reflect how shes feeling now.

Lolz! It's not dt serious. One week fake lust.

But no one wants to be used for a useless strategy. The best thing dt could happen on this show would be for bisola & Tboss to both nominate tony on Monday. grin

I would dash both girls many votes whenever they're up.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
I hope Bisola knows what she is doing. Ttt is a fvckboy and he will crash like a pack of cards. As for Tboss, i beg you in God's name to reject Ttt like satan pls.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
Im listening to the lyrics bisola is dropping with debbie and bassey on guitar. She saying "is it me, is it you? Could it be me, im i guilty of loving you? Dont know if shes trying to reflect how shes feeling now.

She can't even sleep anymore, I think TTT showing her his true colour would make her concentrate on her game now...

The only person I pity na the new TTT prey...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
janellemonae:

Lolz! It's not dt serious.

The best thing dt could happen on this show would be for bisola & Tboss to both nominate tony on Monday. grin

I would dash both girls many votes whenever they're up.
hehehe, cant wait for the drama. That guy has lost it all.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
yunafa:
I hope Bisola knows what she is doing. Ttt is a fvckboy and he will crash like a pack of cards. As for Tboss, i beg you in God's name to reject Ttt like satan pls.

From the way this story is playing out, I doubt if Tboss will/can resist TTT...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
fitzmayowa:

She can't even sleep anymore, I think TTT showing her his true colour would make her concentrate on her game now...

The only person I pity na the new TTT prey...
yes, but TTT is not a wise player. i dont think Tboss can resist him cos shes so comfortable with him in bed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Heheeehe. Tony is like d kiss of death. Those of us dt can't stand him lying abt his marital status dislike him. Efes fans want him out. Bisolas fans hate him. Now Tboss fans are shining torchlight, hoping he doesn't get too close.

The guy is just gathering haters every day.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zhemyfresh(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
who dash bisola all this bucket load of talent.. na wa o... BTW who knows the artiste of that song please?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
yes, but TTT is not a wise player but i dont think Tboss can resist him cos shes so comfortable with him in bed.

What's so hard to resist about him? Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
d Thunder that will fire all those bbNaija housemates is 99.9 percentage loading.

embarassedEse dey use Samsung, I no know if na s7

Bisola dey use iphone 6 shocked

And there are all forming broke.

Me that I am waisting my battery, time and data to vote and follow bbnaija is using tecno. undecided

There is God o!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
yes, but TTT is not a wise player but i dont think Tboss can resist him cos shes so comfortable with him in bed.

TTT n Tboss are already pissing the HMs off, I guess it's official G-Unit is dead n buried...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
paulosp:
the guy na case... make him go study law

That's an insult to lawyers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
TTT jst want to finish Tboss for us. The probabilty of Tboss not falling for him is very low. But I dont know how she can agree for him after all he has done wt Bisola infront of her.Its like dating your room mates's Ex while both of you are still in the same room
oviejnr:

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
yes, but TTT is not a wise player. i dont think Tboss can resist him cos shes so comfortable with him in bed.
janellemonae:

Girl this is me trying to find out lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
pinkpebbles:
TTT jst want to finish Tboss for us. The probabilty of Tboss not falling for him is very low. But I dont know how she can agree for him after all he has done wt Bisola infront of her.Its like dating your room mates's Ex while both of you are still in the same room
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
pinkpebbles:

The gal matter just tire me...Wondering how mumuyonse eye go dey pop out now...cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
fitzmayowa:

The gal matter just tire me...Wondering how mumuyonse eye go dey pop out now...cheesy

Are you sure he's not on this thread?

Reading this your post will make he feel like .....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bisola using Bare hand to clear the Seat of a Toilet .....Ayanma..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
See what i found on twitter, guys still get chills for this thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
janellemonae:
Heheeehe. Tony is like d kiss of death. Those of us dt can't stand him lying abt his marital status dislike him. Efes fans want him out. Bisolas fans hate him. Now Tboss fans are shining torchlight, hoping he doesn't get too close.

The guy is just gathering haters every day.

lol........

You head dey der, dey guy matter no be here....gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
15mins to the Friday payporte arena games.
Big brother asks Else to come to the diary room(Not showing)

Kemen - "Big brother na bad belle, hin go loud the music..."
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol! The girl looked so confused when tony jumped into her bed. I was like see this useless agbaya.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wahala dey wahala dey achohol ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
If she falls for him, it would cost her alot of followers. There is nothing cool about a girl that does not value girl codes.
yunafa:
I wonder o

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
1bkaye:

She looks so comfortable with him, and i remember she told Bisola and TTT shes crushing on someone but she refused to mention. I dont want to keep mentioning the side attractions have seen between them but I think TTT is the guy, shes feeling him. Its going to take so much energy for her to resist him, i hope they keep her in prayers to keep the devil away.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
janellemonae:

Shes so comfortable with him, and i remember she told Bisola and TTT shes crushing on someone but she refused to mention. I dont want to keep mentioning the side attractions have seen between both of them but I think TTT is the guy, shes feeling him. Its going to take so much energy for her to resist him, and i hope they keep her in prayers to keep the devil away.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
fitzmayowa:

TTT n Tboss are already pissing the HMs off, I guess it's official G-Unit is dead n buried...
Its not only the HMs even the viewers. i so much want Gunit buried, all man for himself cos theres no need to form groups when theres only one winner.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
pinkpebbles:
Correct!!! 3 Gbosa for you. You said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
Shes so comfortable with him, and i remember she told Bisola and TTT shes crushing on someone but she refused to mention. I dont want to keep mentioning the side attractions have seen between both of them but I think TTT is the guy, shes feeling him. Its going to take so much energy for her to resist him, and i hope they keep her in prayers to keep the devil away.
[right][/right]

Lolz!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
She looks so comfortable with him, and i remember she told Bisola and TTT shes crushing on someone but she refused to mention. I dont want to keep mentioning the side attractions have seen between them but I think TTT is the guy, shes feeling him. Its going to take so much energy for her to resist him, i hope they keep her in prayers to keep the devil away.
Lmao cut it out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.