Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121119 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Are you minding him? He is even the shameless one asking someone else to shame.

His memory even fails him or maybe he started watching BBN from the 2nd week for him not to remember/know that Efe won the HOH tasks in the first and 3rd weeks, CocoIce's issue was in the 2nd week.

He comes here forming like he knows it all or has the history, questioning what I meant by Efe winning the HOH tasks twice, that do I mean when he stole the crown! For his info, CocoIce's own makes it the 3rd time he was the HOH, which Ebuka even acknowledged it on the stage that he's been the HOH 3 times back-to-back, but I excluded that and stated that he won the tasks twice to become the HOH, which I'm right about.

Even talking about the 2nd week, I just don't wanna start that argument now, the dethronement was even a secret task, given to the Joker, to be accomplished with anyone she chooses. Anyone who watched it can prove me wrong. She called Efe into the room and they went searching for the secret book, but when they couldnt find it, he went with the option of taking the crown lying freely on the chair, but they couldn't tell other HMs or say it out that it was a secret task given by Biggie and it was accomplished. It was only coincidental that he was up for eviction and he thought it could save him too. The theme for that week bordered around confusion, chaos...

I've been giving him Silence as the best answer for every of my posts he mentions, but he's been restless, stalking me upandan and mentioning me, barking like the Fox he bears, saying I was responsible for his predicament, as if I was the one helping him to type insults on his phone.
I don't have his time.

jaykaylegend:

Look at how naive you sound!!

Is payporte arena games not a task??
Was the ice cream licking challenge not a task??
Was 'cocktails mixing' not a task??

and as per HOH!!the question you should ask yourself is was the stolen crown legit??

Think deeply before commenting next time

#EfeForTheMoney

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Donbabajay12:
As seen on Nairabet

#TeamEfe odds 1.35..
SEE WETIN YOU DEY USE YOUR LIFE DO.....
NO WONDER YOU ARE SUPPORTING EFE... SHIOOR

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tabh:

This One is not in the house with Efe and yet sees efe as competition, boy that is a case of chronic low self esteem. I bet if you were in the house with him,you would just ask for poison during one diary session to take your own life.
It is not easy to be in constant battle with oneself.
like i told u yesterday , ure ignored , take ur nonsense tots and go get urself pad , sense is leaking

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
PrincessKab:

His memory even fails him or maybe he started watching BBN from the 2nd week for him not to remember/know that Efe won the HOH tasks in the first and 3rd weeks, CocoIce's issue was in the 2nd week.

He comes here forming like he knows it all or has the history, questioning what I meant by Efe winning the HOH tasks twice, that do I mean when he stole the crown! For his info, CocoIce's own makes it the 3rd time he was the HOH, which Ebuka even acknowledged it on the stage that he's been the HOH 3 times back-to-back, but I excluded that and stated that he won the tasks twice to become the HOH, which I'm right about.

Even talking about the 2nd week, I just don't wanna start that argument now, the dethronement was even a secret task, given to the Joker, to be accomplished with anyone she chooses. Anyone who watched it can prove me wrong. She called Efe into the room and they went searching for the secret book, but when they couldnt find it, he went with the option of taking the crown lying freely on the chair, but they couldn't tell other HMs or say it out that it was a secret task given by Biggie and it was accomplished. It was only coincidental that he was up for eviction and he thought it could save him too. The theme for that week bordered around confusion, chaos...

I've been giving him Silence as the best answer for every of my posts he mentions, but he's been restless, stalking me upandan and mentioning me, barking like the Fox he bears, saying I was responsible for his predicament, as if I was the one helping him to type insults on his phone.
I don't have his time.

Reason you can't form "ignore" all the time,save for people like us that like trouble,even if you try so hard to prevent trouble, they must piss you to the point of reacting.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
oviejnr where is snr? wetin u dey talk? ur epistle is headed nowhere, abeg learn to be creative biko , i dont care abt ur feelings towards me , take it to the bank and deposit it into ur account it needs funds , u cant possibly comprehend my words , i wonder how u want to counter them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , listen i am finer than efe , i have more followers than him, i have a degree and he doesnt , i can speak eloquently, even after bbn i fit still collect him babe

dont ask me who i am again , am too great to wallow in ur knowledge canal ur entire epistle and efe rap are alike too many erros , too much nonsense headed nowhere , get a dictionary and a teacher and type somtin that makes sense biko
You have a degree, but you have problem to read and understand properly. Its a shame!!! Oh yes, you have followers on IG who doesnt even know you at all, you can collect his chick is that what your definition of greatness and success is all about? No hard feelings, if you want to speak your mind just do, without directly insulting some groups. Calling Efe supporters Stupid doesnt justify your point cos you will create more enemies for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
like i told u yesterday , ure ignored , take ur nonsense tots and go get urself pad , sense is leaking
Your low self esteem is grade A,you need to work on it,free advice.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lool...I actually ignore his posts and don't send his insults back to him, I don't even reply his mentions, no matter how invalid his arguments are. He mentioned me, so this person I quoted was the one who replied him, hence my response.
Anyway, hope you're fine! Do have a great weekend ahead.

Tabh:

Reason you can't form ignore all the house time,save for people like us that like the trouble,even if you try so hard to prevent trouble, they must piss you to the how point of reacting.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
PrincessKab:

I don't have his time.

Princess pinnochio, don't mind them keep updating us with your beautiful updates.
Any body that doesn't like you must be as senseless as Socrates. Anyone that hates on you let his or her life be short as metusaleh. Anyone that twists your words let his vision be as blind as eagle.
You rival princess Fiona in beauty after she met her true love, you are as smart as the giant in Jack and the giant slayer.
Nothing do you jare ,carry on.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tabh:

stop mentioning me , go and hump another mention

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
oviejnr:
You have a degree, but you have problem to read and understand properly. Its a shame!!! Oh yes, you have followers on IG who doesnt even know you at all, you can collect his chick is that what your definition of greatness and success is all about? No hard feelings, if you want to speak your mind just do, without directly insulting some groups. Calling Efe supporters Stupid doesnt justify your point cos you will create more enemies for yourself.
shove it , who cares abt what u think? are u relevant let alone ur tots

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
yunafa:
what if kemen adjusted her vibrator for her? I don't like kemen but i think there's smth all of them are hiding regarding that situation. I learnt tboss went with a vibrator into the hse. I just tire for this back and forth since on sunday.
WHY IS IT THAT YOU GIRLS HATE EACH OTHER....?
THIS ONE OF THE REASON WE GUYS WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR WAY, ESPECIALLY HERE IN NIGERIA...
SHAME ON YOU BABE...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lool...I actually ignore his posts and don't send his insults back to him, I don't even reply his mentions, no matter how invalid his arguments are. He mentioned me, so this person I quoted was the one who replied him, hence my response.
Anyway, hope you're fine! Do have a great weekend ahead.

I do understand.

I am fine dear,just like big brother,I am always fine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
shove it , who cares abt what u think? are u relevant let alone ur tots
TRUTH IS BITTER!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jtwest(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
feels like throwing of chairs in National Assembly here lipsrsealed

make everybody calm down na, dis firing, misfire, cross fire and other types of fire ain't worth a shiii of mb.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Guys great job keeping us entertained with your banter. I just de laugh here grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
all u efe fans cant type without errors , i understand why u feel at home with him , if i want to itemize what my degree has enabled me to achieve , i wont be done talking today so lets focus on somtin easy like u , certificate-less guys like u dey vex me , what did i say that u could dispute? am finer than efe , there is nothing i said that was a lie

instead of seeking my attention with ur error filled nonsense , go back to school and learn , illiteracy is not an achievement biko
Just saw your picture, you are a fine boy for sure. If Efe looked half as handsome as you are, marvis would have dropped the pants on the first day. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xcesswag(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
100naira:
Guys great job keeping us entertained with your banter. I just de laugh here grin grin
this thread is more interesting than the show itself....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Akthedream112:

WHY IS IT THAT YOU GIRLS HATE EACH OTHER....?
THIS ONE OF THE REASON WE GUYS WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR WAY, ESPECIALLY HERE IN NIGERIA...
SHAME ON YOU BABE...
no you are wrong. If you have been reading my posts u will see that i actually said kemen should be arrested. This new angle is becos of what kemen said in his interview with pulse. Abeg, i no dey beef anyone in the house i only comment on things i see them do. No hate pls.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stupid yarns...very dusty yarn..you are just yarning sawdust here...did you not watch the video? Or were you expecting Kemen to accept he is guilty.. Come on show some respect for your fellow lady...You ladies are your problem. Thats why its hard for women to be liberated in Africa
yunafa:
what if kemen adjusted her vibrator for her? I don't like kemen but i think there's smth all of them are hiding regarding that situation. I learnt tboss went with a vibrator into the hse. I just tire for this back and forth since on sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
DJ NEPTUNE 4 DA PARTY DIS NIGHT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tabh:

He has an acute low self esteem, love starved from childhood and a helpless attention seeker, reason he lives a fake life in the only place he can exist -His Empty Head.

Aww poor him

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vivipop:
He has an acute low self esteem, love starved from childhood and a helpless attention seeker, reason he lives a fake life in the only place he can exist -His Empty Head.

Aww poor him
hiding behind people to throw bombs , only cowards act like this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Foxrain:

Just saw your picture, you are a fine boy for sure. If Efe looked half as handsome as you are, marvis would have dropped the pants on the first day. grin
thanks bro , efe na human being? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kajotoni74(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Please someone should give us update on what going on inside the house...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kajotoni74(f): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
thanks bro , efe na human being? cheesy cheesy cheesy
haba dude chill naw...u hate the dude but he does not even know u,calm down bro

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Please what's happening in the house..Enough of the fights mbok..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
yunafa:
no you are wrong. If you have been reading my posts u will see that i actually said kemen should be arrested. This new angle is becos of what kemen said in his interview with pulse. Abeg, i no dey beef anyone in the house i only comment on things i see them do. No hate pls.
And after watching kemen lie through all his stay in that house you honestly believe anything that comes from his mouth?
This is the guy that wanted to rape Gifty
Acknowleged he got girls drunk on daily basis to molest them
Was always wanking in the bathroom
Lied he had 50 million naira waiting for him outside the house
Lied even when big brother uncovered him for plotting and conspiracy.
Gossips about literally everyone in the house while sweet talking them in their face.

Honestly after watching this man, how can one believe anything that comes from his mouth.
Why are people so gullible.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
hiding behind people to throw bombs , only cowards act like this
Guilty conscience. Oh I forgot to add Cowardice to the list. Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
rossyc:
Please what's happening in the house..Enough of the fights mbok..
Bassey is playing the guitar
Efe is starring into space like a confused lunatic.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
kajotoni74:
haba dude chill naw...u hate the dude but he does not even know u,calm down bro
he doesnt need to knw me for me to say what i think abt him
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Gflat: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
I noticed whenever the housemates are inactive people here tend to assault themselves to keep boredom out. Entertainment in any form is welcomed but it becomes offensive when it is a regular norm. lol

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Foxrain:

And after watching kemen lie through all his stay in that house you honestly believe anything that comes from his mouth?
This is the guy that wanted to rape Gifty
Acknowleged he got girls drunk on daily basis to molest them
Was always wanking in the bathroom
Lied he had 50 million naira waiting for him outside the house
Lied even when big brother uncovered him for plotting and conspiracy.
Gossips about literally everyone in the house while sweet talking them in their face.

Honestly after watching this man, how can one believe anything that comes from his mouth.
Why are people so gullible.
thanks, i am convinced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.