Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121103 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
I was here yesterday after my break for few days preaching about oneness even amidst our fav HMs differences and to stop trolling each other but its clear to me now that some unscrupulous people will not let that happen. FYI, if i read unreasonable comments from you. I will come after you, you know yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
We don't know yet ooo...But they're dressed and ready to be called.

sheylarhh:
What time is there presentation?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vivipop:
Guilty conscience. Oh I forgot to add Cowardice to the list. Get lost!
who acted like a coward just now? be creative na , i knw that its nonsense u know bt u can be creative with it , stay clear of my issues
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
thanks bro , efe na human being? cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, na Angel...... Mumu grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vivipop:
He has an acute low self esteem, love starved from childhood and a helpless attention seeker, reason he lives a fake life in the only place he can exist -His Empty Head.

Aww poor him
Chisos,you harsh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
We don't know yet, but they're dressed and ready to be called

100naira:
When this presentation dey start?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
my two cents please. its a pain in my ass to see how we have degraded into being insultive to ourselves on a matter ordinarily shouldn't be our cup of tea. This HMs from on look have been established one way or the other so we do not really need this headache instead we should find a way to make money for ourselves just like Seun here.I believe no one here has close ties with any of them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
toseen7:
No, na Angel...... Mumu grin grin grin
efe angel cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy blasphemy

well maybe na ojuju u sabi lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
efe angel cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy blasphemy
well maybe na ojuju u sabi lipsrsealed
Feed me more Biko..... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
hardeycute:
my two cents please. its a pain in my ass to see how we have degraded into being insultive to ourselves on a matter ordinarily shouldn't be our cup of tea. This HMs from on look have been established one way or the other so we do not really need this headache instead we should find a way fr o make money for ourselves just like Seun here.I believe no one here has close ties with any of them
its efe fans u should blame , they wanted to force his nonsense up our throats and expected us to back out , i honestly havent started with them , when my boys arrive , they will hail cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=kingphilip post=54473542]huh at the last word [/quote My honey sweeter than sugar... forget dammyllare, you know it has always bn u boo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
let me face my woman small , will return grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
oviejnr:
I was here yesterday after my break for few days preaching about oneness even amidst our fav HMs differences and to stop trolling each other but its clear to me now that some unscrupulous people will not let that happen. FYI, if i read unreasonable comments from you. I will come after you, you know yourselves.
I wish I was here to stop you bro. That was like pouring water in a basket!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tboss,it shouldn't be only about you, stop using style to shout at debie.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Since the crybabies have started again let me just share this
And by the way, bassey and ttt want to win the payporte challenge that's why they always give it their best.
Its not because of any house mate, even if efe isn't there anymore for whatever reason or if its just ttt and bassey left in the house.
Giel:
Efe fanatic fans can't just accept that efe lost, congratulate bassey and move on, Isnt third place good enough any more?
How can some be saying that big brother should make bassey and ttt go before efe so that efe can stand a better chance.
When efe was first and always won, no one said anything. when he started loosing they cried and big brother changed the sequence, now he's 3rd and they are still crying again.
Once again congrats to all housemates especially the winner bassey.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Though, was busy earlier on and not close to the TV, but so far, since I've been watching, there's been nothing much. They're just rehearsing their presentations...

kajotoni74:
Please someone should give us update on what going on inside the house...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nothing much actually. They're just rehearsing their presentations. When anything serious pops up, we'll tryna update.

rossyc:
Please what's happening in the house..Enough of the fights mbok..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
to9ine:

Niggar will u quiet (in PEJ voice).. Who knows u apart from on naira land.. What stupid degree do u have and what has ur stupid degree done for your life?? I hear u brag about one acclaimed wife; niggar, I got no respect for anyone that can harbour such a filthy mouthed, empty barrel.. I'm sorry for her.. 'U are finer than Efe', what kind of a man brags about physical beauty.. Bros u are way shallow than I thought.. 'U can take his babe after BBN', niggar u are dumber than I thought. See what this Mumu is bragging about. Who ur qualification help? Who ur followers help? Who ur eloquence help? Bros, if u had told me ur impact in the institution u represent, or perhaps ur influence in the growth of ur company etc, i might have taken u seriously.. It is sad that there is no one in this whole world to tell you how foolish you sound!

Guys no vex . i just needed my bros to know how I feel each time I see his gibberish..
Cheers guys! One love grin grin grin grin
#TeamEfe
YOU SAID MY MIND, THAT GUY IS SHALLOW MINDED AND HE ACTS AND RELATES LIKE A KID...I WONDER HOW OLD HE IS. TOO SHALLOW MINDED

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
who acted like a coward just now? be creative na , i knw that its nonsense u know bt u can be creative with it , stay clear of my issues
Like you do to other people right? You act like someone who was emotionally neglected from childhood and when you are advised to go get help you cry like a panda on heat?, c'mon you can't be that useless. Today is Saturday,behave yourself

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tabh:

Good that you are objective here,it is better that we know ttt for whom he is and judge him on that basis uan to applaud his behavior to being nice with marvis. No he is not nice to marvis,he is only trying to get rid of perceived threat.

That d game and Dats y dome ppl called barca victory ojoro. Threat must be removed by hook or crook
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
CuteJude:
all u efe fans cant type without errors , i understand why u feel at home with him ,[b] if i want to itemize what my degree has enabled me to achieve [/b], i wont be done talking today so lets focus on somtin easy like u , [b] certificate-less guys [/b] like u dey vex me , what did i say that u could dispute? am finer than efe , there is nothing i said that was a lie

instead of seeking my attention with ur error filled nonsense , go back to school and learn , illiteracy is not an achievement biko
U still brought up certificate again.. Lmao.. U are a clown!! Did you just finish school,?? I can't understand your excitement about a certificate. Are you a kid??
Guy I have had enough of you today..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Warrapun? Just started watching few minutes ago...

Tabh:
Tboss,it shouldn't be only about you, stop using style to shout at debie.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thanks princessKab for the updates.. U are far too kind!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
to9ine:

Niggar will u quiet (in PEJ voice).. Who knows u apart from on naira land.. What stupid degree do u have and what has ur stupid degree done for your life?? I hear u brag about one acclaimed wife; niggar, I got no respect for anyone that can harbour such a filthy mouthed, empty barrel.. I'm sorry for her.. 'U are finer than Efe', what kind of a man brags about physical beauty.. Bros u are way shallow than I thought.. 'U can take his babe after BBN', niggar u are dumber than I thought. See what this Mumu is bragging about. Who ur qualification help? Who ur followers help? Who ur eloquence help? Bros, if u had told me ur impact in the institution u represent, or perhaps ur influence in the growth of ur company etc, i might have taken u seriously.. It is sad that there is no one in this whole world to tell you how foolish you sound!

Guys no vex . i just needed my bros to know how I feel each time I see his gibberish..
Cheers guys! One love grin grin grin grin
#TeamEfe
You yarn well

Well said

Reading some comments on NL reminds me of how pupils reason in primary school those days

I just day weak for some pple sense of reasoning here

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
They were just asked to check the storeroom. There, they found the writing materials, they used to highlight their presentations, that were collected from them yesterday...

Still don't know when it's starting
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:

I wish I was here to stop you bro. That was like pouring water in a basket!
Its clear to me now, thanks between grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
PrincessKab:
Oooh! Thanks Sweet!

You just day blush for this guy since him enter this thread
Abeg o take it easy

You can blush for Africa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ijayopi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Do you stay out of people's issues?
CuteJude:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
BoosBae:
Did I hurt you?? cry Ndo. Stop crying... Cry Cry baby oya dance shokigringrin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahaha

Kai una bad oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
oviejnr:
Its clear to me now, thanks between grin
You're welcome. I sabi my peoplegrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Vivipop:
He has an acute low self esteem, love starved from childhood and a helpless attention seeker, reason he lives a fake life in the only place he can exist -His Empty Head.

Aww poor him
chai

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
jaykaylegend:
They just wan talk ni...
Just like an adage in Yoruba will say 'eni yara logun ngbe'
Meaning
' the deity will favour the most sharpest/fastest person'

#EfeForTheMoney
Guy u shall rule over ur enemies and Efe enemies on this thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.