Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121707 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Northkendal:
Bally is nt a man enough, this guy na ode,

TWICE THIS NIGHT. E BE LIKE SAY SLEEP DON DEY CATCH YOU. OYA! TO BED! QUICK!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Lol tboss is also a ruby
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Biggie should penalise anyone that says "omo" one more time. Any little talk "omo" na wetin?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:

Definitely, it's a learning experience for all of them to be honest smiley

It most certainly is.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Ekinematics:

All the other housemates have dad's who are native doctors.
Nigerians and religion.
You just can't show what you don't have. She has non.
She's got arse and she knows it, that's why she keeps changing her dresses twice during parties on saturdays in other to showcase her gluteus maximus.
As for the mammary gland there's nothing to flaunt.
hehehe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Ekinematics:

All the other housemates have dad's who are native doctors.
Nigerians and religion.
You just can't show what you don't have. She has non.
She's got arse and she knows it, that's why she keeps changing her dresses twice during parties on saturdays in other to showcase her gluteus maximus.
As for the mammary gland there's nothing to flaunt.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2017
sleepyeyez:

TWICE THIS NIGHT. E BE LIKE SAY SLEEP DON DEY CATCH YOU. OYA! TO BED! QUICK!
kwakwakwakwa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Omorrr
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2017
But seriously if other Africans were allowed to vote, TBoss would arguably be the winner. And it's funny that she's liked in other African countries except hers. I don't understand, is it only Nigerians that have manipulator detectors, or they just don't like her because efe the chosen one doesn't.

Anyway, a prophet isn't welcome in his own town.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Sleekydee:

Oh Lord, Help Me.... Virgina. The apostle must hear this....to think this is coming from sum1 who own an actual VAGINA
Easy Boy, slow down....You know how they get when the hormones kick in lipsrsealed
But seriously ROTFL grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Where is teacher chike? Lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2017
mediocre:
But seriously if other Africans were allowed to vote, TBoss would arguably be the winner. And it's funny that she's liked in other African countries except hers. I don't understand, is it only Nigerians that have manipulator detectors, or they just don't like her because efe the chosen one doesn't.

There is a reason it's called BBN. Made by Nigerians and for Nigerians. We don't care what people in other African countries feel. You have to be Nigerian in flesh and blood to understand the Nigerian way.
Those people liking her ain't thinking the Nigerian way and that's why again its called Big Brother Naija.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2017
mediocre:

It's her color and looks , honestly Africans especially sounthern Africans have inferiority complex .

Put Ese or any other naija babe with same character and they would have hated her . Fact . It's sad

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2017
mediocre:

If the Nigerian populace can vote in a senile and illiterate president then voting for Efe shouldn't be a surprise.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Why is even Debbie afraid to sleep beside Tboss lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Bally- marvis must reach final o, abeg make dey just comot tboss, make dey comot am.. U are very stupid bally so na u go reach final, fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2017
mediocre:

There is a reason it's called BBN. Made by Nigerians and for Nigerians. We don't care what people in other African countries feel. You have to be Nigerian in flesh and blood to understand the Nigerian way.
Those people liking her ain't thinking the Nigerian way and that's why again its called Big Brother Naija.

I may not like Paul Biya of Cameroon, but most Cameroonians like him that's why he has been their president for donkey years. Do I fault their thinking? No because I'm not Cameroonian and only Cameroonians know better.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2017
snezBaba:

Easy Boy, slow down....You know how they get when the hormones kick in lipsrsealed
But seriously ROTFL grin

it is my duty to notify the apostle abt this development...lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Ekinematics:

I may not like Paul Biya of Cameroon, but most Cameroonians like him that's why he has been their president for donkey years. Do I fault their thinking? No because I'm not Cameroonian and only Cameroonians know better.

Ask him if the same people liked Nigerians in Big brother Africa ? Na color and looks . Fact!

Any naija looking girl with her attitude would have been hated by them

Ask yourselves why they also supported Gifty?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Ekinematics:

Nigerian way? Discuss exhaustively

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2017
h8rr:
If the Nigerian populace can vote in a senile and illiterate president then voting for Efe shouldn't be a surprise.
Just hear yourself

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Bisola is a hòe. An ugly one.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 12:57am On Mar 29, 2017
h8rr:
Bisola is a hòe. An ugly one.

Her sleeping beside Bally which even Debbi used to do with Bally and Bassey is what's making her a hoe tonight abi lol

Na wa . Na real wa

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2017
It's so funny how the game works just like in the real world. You like something when you see it and then as time goes by, you realise you aren't really feeling it. I was all Team Tboss and Bally 1st week. I couldn't see beyond Efe's appearance when he came on stage cracking some 'dry' jokes and rapping 'is it my fault'. Bisola's loudness and jenifa's wannabe attitude disgusted me so bad for a long time that I wondered if I was the only one that felt that way.

Fast forward to week 10, and I'm all for Efe and Bisola. Some would say people started disliking Tboss when Efe pointed out her manipulative attitude. I would say it goes way back when she lost herself too early in the game with the whole Miyonce saga. It was so bad she turned into a bitter old lady that was constantly bad-mouthing Gifty.
In essence, Efe and and Tboss being best friends wouldn't have mattered at all.....

or maybe just a little wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 29, 2017
mediocre:
Nigerian way? Discuss exhaustively

I should start explaining the Naija way to you this early hour of the morning. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 1:02am On Mar 29, 2017
smokey3y3z:
It's so funny how the game works just like in the real world. You like something when you see it and then as time goes by, you realise you aren't really feeling it. I was all Team Tboss and Bally 1st week. I couldn't see beyond Efe's appearance when he came on stage cracking some 'dry' jokes and rapping 'is it my fault'. Bisola's loudness and jenifa's wannabe attitude disgusted me so bad for a long time that I wondered if I was the only one that felt that way.

Fast forward to week 10, and I'm all for Efe and Bisola. Some would say people started disliking Tboss when Efe pointed out her manipulative attitude. I would say it goes way back when she lost herself too early in the game with the whole Miyonce saga. It was so bad she turned into a bitter old lady that was constantly bad-mouthing Gifty.
In essence, Efe and and Tboss being best friends wouldn't have mattered at all.....

For me I went off Tboss when she nominated Miyonse . Up till then even when people were calling her sugar mummy blah blah I defended her . For me loyalty is keep . I was like this babe fit kill Mehn! Nominate the guy then go back to cuddling him .

And it was worse coa it was so early in the game and so many people for her to choose from . I just saw a cold hearted selfish person

It was the same Loyalty that endeared me to Bisola and Efe despite everything .

For me Loyalty is one of the biggest things in lofe

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 1:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Northkendal:
Bally- marvis must reach final o, abeg make dey just comot tboss, make dey comot am.. U are very stupid bally so na u go reach final, fool
Sorry he can't hear u

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2017
smokey3y3z:

I always pick my favorites in the show the very first week. I noticed and picked Efe the very first day, then later I liked TTT too. Efe has remained my first choice even though as time went on I started noticing some bad shortcomings, it does not change my support all humans have their faults. I commend all the house mates, staying in there with different people from different backgrounds can't be easy.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 1:16am On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

For me I went off Tboss when she nominated Miyonse . Up till then even when people were calling her sugar mummy blah blah I defended her . For me loyalty is keep . I was like this babe fit kill Mehn! Nominate the guy then go back to cuddling him .

And it was worse coa it was so early in the game and so many people for her to choose from . I just saw a cold hearted selfish person

Loyalty is key for me too. Although when she did that, I was more irritated she acted on emotions and jealousy than for the fact she betrayed him. For crying out loud, the guy told u he was doing all that to entertain Africa. Yet u personalized him, isolated him from the rest, u were constantly checking who he was with, you talked down on him and you treated him like a boy toy (not like he didn't deserve it). When Miyonce left, the rest couldn't even miss him because it was like he had come to big brother house just to serve you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 1:17am On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

she had her reasons for nominating Miyonce,it all started when there was a fake eviction and T boss returned to the house only for Bisola and co to be telling her that Miyonce gave her space to Debby Rise without batting an eyelid ,they gave her the impression that he didn't even miss her.The fact that he was also seemed to have a thing for Gify didn't help matters.Right from time Bisola and co hated Miyonce and did everything possible,( including poisoning Tboss mind)to get him evicted.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 1:18am On Mar 29, 2017
h8rr:
This is a warped analogy. Reality show competition and presidential election are two different things.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 1:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Episteme2:

This is a warped analogy. Reality show competition and presidential election are two different things.
Not entirely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2652) (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.