Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3124656 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
adonismuller:
two housemates will go this week....from the balls in the wall you can depict that...

four was there before TTT and three was there before Bassey left...now it's remaining two..

I guess no one thought of this before...
Pls which balls are In the wall.. I don't understand??
Can u pls explain or anyone that understands
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

team tboss yet you are shading us,
but na wa sha,
the kind of members we have ehnn,
aunty, there are noisemakers in every team,
just because you don't make noise and vote doesn't mean that those that make noise don't vote,
abeg me I'm tired
see everyone later
I no quote you, mention your name nor send you oo. Just said my mind jeje. And yes, I shade Tboss just as I shade every other hm's because I'm objective.

Maintain your lane.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Oh dear! I've noticed that people have been deliberately trying to clash both teams, asking Debie to see Tboss as the enemy, insisting that Tboss was using Debie, bringing up the Tboss jinx. And yesterday when Bisola and Tboss told Debie that her guitar playing, in the afternoons when people wanted to nap, was an irritation, they wanted to make that an issue. But I'm not taking the bait. I believe everyone on team Debie should see through cheap pranks. Everyone knows that regardless of what is being played in the house, different strategies need to be adopted outside. We know our friends and we know our allies.

Apologies on behalf of whomever, on Team Debie, has shaded Tboss, she's our girl too.

I understand that we cannot share votes now. I would be glad to see both of them in the finals. But if only one makes it in, Tboss has got my 100% support.

this is why I love you, kiss kiss
if they like they should say homo,
teamtboss and team debie rise,
for this week no sharing of votes except for neutral members,
whoever gets to final has the support of both teams

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Just voted DebbieR again n again and I will massively tomorrow.

#TeamBisola

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by princesszizi: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bisola and Bally, having their bath together.
Last night, Bisola asked Bally to bath her and he did.
Bisola said she'd bath Bally this morning, so they are in the bath now.
Yeah! The princess is back! Miss you so much dear. Now I'm sure I'll be getting my updates.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Agbgift:

Her crime was that she gave updates and also had an housemate she was supporting. They felt she was given bias updates and saving her favourite. whereas I have seen countless of updates filled with lies from other members here. I wish she ignored and continued with the updates.

PrincessKab try shaa. Used to enjoy her updates until she started focusing on certain housemates.
Though it was a nice work she was doing on the update thing.
I swear we need her back.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Welcome back!
I hope u stay this time around to give updates?
And keep supporting ur candidate if u still have any.
Kudos!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
ifyalways:

I no quote you, mention your name nor send you oo. Just said my mind jeje. And yes, I shade Tboss just as I shade every other hm's because I'm objective.

Maintain your lane.

your business sha,
you tried to diss those of us trying our best to campaign and fight for tboss as unserious, noisemakers and easily distracted,
when I told you its not so, you started saying that you can say what you like
you've said your mind
I've said mine

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Oh princess is back with her detailed update....welcome ma.

#teamefeforthemoney

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Earlier on also, Bisola, Marvis and Bally were in the kitchen. Bisola said she didn't want to touch the plantain cos TBoss claims Biggie gave her specifically. They also complained that she personalised the antiseptic given, and kept a bottle of nail polish cleanser to herself, that she's always a "my..my.." Person...and Bisola said she doesn't want trouble.

Later, while they were in the closet with TBoss, they were talking about Tony and the kidnapping she mentioned earlier, but TBoss said she doesn't wanna have anything to do with him after the house cos Tony likes someone else in the house, that he was only physically attracted to her, talking about getting down with her. Though Bisola argued that they only like each other and since he friendzoned her, she had to pull back.
One thing led to another spring up of the child issue again, that TTT has a child. Bisola said she doesn't think so, that he mentions that his mum wants him to have a child at least cos he's getting older.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
crowntoro:
tbvh, I didn't like the fact that she allowed those words get to her..Human beings are insatiable no matter how hard u try she should have just ignored and continue with her updates. There are times that she would even be trying to 'defend' herself when to me, she owes no one any explanation

Shout out to Princesskab

One Love
She has a good heart ,She's back ..Enjoy the updates while it last grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:

She's baaaaack!!!! Welcome back to the thread, we have missed your updates gann smiley

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2017
WildChild00:

its has always worked for me, during the last 2 eviction, wen Efe had 51% for every 10 sms vote Efe, u find 1 vote Tbos, same with Debie-Rise during dat time, and I said Efe was leading, same with others, now for every 6 vote Debie-Rise, u have 2-3 vote Tboss and 1 bally and sometimes non for Marvis.
The fishes in Rivers water will shock u... Don't forget last presidential election
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

3bear is excluded because he yabs everybody mercilessly,
he apologised this week and said he was wrong and he was now for both,
that was before the bashing of tboss by some of team debie started,
it started on Monday,
if you're talking about cutejude, I hope u know he now campaigns for both,
I still don't know who from team tboss had bashed debie again??
I'm not trying to control,
I just said I wished the mutual respect between both teams continue,
every one is always free to do what they want,
Lool nice of him if he did apologise, the past and 'bad blood' isn't just 'cleared out' because he was sorry one day though, Jude too. Mutual respect is ideal but it's not realistic, you will always have those from either team yabbing, it's not something that can be controlled in general not that you are controlling it so it's unrealistic to tell another team to stop as not everyone will adhere to the respect thing, even if you are, someone from your team and those opposing will always 'misbehave' because a person is not always necessarily a representation of their 'teammates'. I don't have exact names of people unfortunately, I'll make a note of them from now, even if it's just those two, it's not about how many people do it or the degree to which they do it, they're still doing it in the end so you can't control how people and/or how many people react

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Welcome back dear..I missed ur updates like kilode, good to have u back..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Am I the only one who heard olisa say that two people will be leaving on Sunday? Abeg people that watched the video of Bassey's interview should help me analyze the matter Biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Oh the princess is back!
Call Vatican, we are about to witness another immaculate conception.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Donbabajay12:

She has a good heart ,She's back ..Enjoy the updates while it last grin
Shame go catch "THEM" grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:
Lool nice of him if he did apologise, the past and 'bad blood' isn't just 'cleared out' because he was sorry one day though, Jude too. Mutual respect is ideal but it's not realistic, you will always have those from either team yabbing, it's not something that can be controlled in general not that you are controlling it so it's unrealistic to tell another team to stop not everyone will adhere to the respect thing, even if you are, someone from your team and those opposing will always 'misbehave' because a person is not always necessarily a representation of their 'teammates'. I don't have exact names of people unfortunately, I'll make a note of them from now, even if it's just those two, it's not about how many people do it or the degree to which they do it, they're still doing it in the end so you can't control how people and/or how many people react

why am I coming off as controlling

I'm not trying to, honestly embarassed embarassed
I'm not
alright I will stop with my idealistic ideas,
I will come back to reality,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

My mistake, yes he was from Zimbabwe. It was a mistake, still doesn't make him a south African which was the point of the whole thing.
Now get out!
next time reason with well before u come to here to mis-inform people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Sweetestrose:
You guys successfully chased Princesskab from giving detailed update, yet no one is willing to give updates.
One poco and 1bkaye that gives update adds insult to it.
I run to the thread and all I see is page of insults, hating, bashing and fighting all in the name of campaign.
Princesskab had a fan yet she still updates and campaigns on separate notes.
Hmmm, I wish she comes back for real cos even bbnaija page no beat that lady and Ndifereke for update and write up respectively.
P/S: Pls don't quote this mention. I just said my mind, I don't need an e-fight.
Thanks.
Lol sorry this is just me being slow, are you saying I add insults to my updates or you're just using the idiom?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

alright dear, sorry If I misunderstood you,
team tboss and debie rise forever,
even though we aren't sharing votes this week
we love each other,
e-hugs??

I'm team Debbie but I'll be giving Tboss some solidarity votes before the end of the week. She has her weak points (who doesn't?), but she's not really as bad as some people are always portraying her. I'm going extra lengths to save Debbie this week, but I'll have Tboss in mind and send some votes her way. I really wish both girls will survive this eviction.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...Yasssssssssssssssssss

Welcome bk princesskab

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
mediocre:
Did you always sit at the back during English lectures
is English ur language ,where have English taken to....dey there be fooling urself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
....really? Hmmmm....bally will never cease to embarrass us....bathing with a baby mama....is dat wat we sent him there for? Cant he learn from efe who is focused? And bisola too.....dat one....hmmm...smh.....shameless......anyways welcome back to ur castle...princess...

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sweetestrose(f): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
adonismuller:
two housemates will go this week....from the balls in the wall you can depict that...

four was there before TTT and three was there before Bassey left...now it's remaining two..

I guess no one thought of this before...
Yeah, I noticed that too.
The containers on the wall where ex housemates pictures are kept. 2 is yet to be occupied and next week is final.
I guess that's the twist, 3up for eviction, 2 evicted, 1 saved, that's if today's twist favour one housemate not to still be up for eviction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:

why am I coming off as controlling

I'm not trying to, honestly embarassed embarassed
I'm not
alright I will stop with my idealist ideas,
I will come back to reality,

Lool no no you're not controlling, I can understand where you're coming from, it's just that not everyone will heed the whole mutual respect thing so it's unrealistic to think everyone will stop because no one can control what the other person does smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2017
fluxbush:
You discerned a lot about Marvis. She is a tomboy yes, but I feel she is hardened too much for a woman,finds it easy to hurt people and doesn't even care that she does.

I think you're absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
Oh the princess is back!
What a bitter soul grin grin grin.Princess is back deal with it.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Sweetestrose:

Yeah, I noticed that too.
The containers on the wall where ex housemates pictures are kept. 2 is yet to be occupied and next week is final.
I guess that's the twist, 3up for eviction, 2 evicted, 1 saved, that's if today's twist favour one housemate not to still be up for eviction.
Final is always top five, I've never heard of top 4 .
The pictures on the wall means nothing. Every single housemates picture will still hang there except the winner.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
Oh the princess is back!

If you don't like her updates, kindly jump and pass. We wouldn't want this handle to join the rest in jail would we? Be nice smiley

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool no no you're not controlling, I can understand where you're coming from, it's just that not everyone will heed the whole mutual respect thing so it's unrealistic to think everyone will stop because no one can control what the other person does smiley
alright, thanks,
wasn't trying to force people though,
was just stating my opinion
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.