Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119887 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:
efe and his selective realness , he is only real when it suites him

Now he is claiming that he could have given ebuka the answer point blank cheesy cheesy cheesy , i blame the casting directors sha

Putting this fool infront of me to watch , well 2 more weeks of this poverty show

They shld change the theme to real poverty

who does this fool think that he is fooling abeg? tboss was right , lack of exposure is a dangerous thing

He knows all the names in jos and nobody knws him , his type will go to parties and shows and be looking at people , claiming that he knows people cheesy cheesy cheesy , i can bet my left ear that he hasnt met any of the people that he says he has met

Efe reminds me of those rats in sch then that hate u because you're better than them , people like him shouldnt be encouraged

Well i trust God to make him fade away , he will phase out like an old trend , spits on his disgusting personality
Ugly Jude u spewed all this because of ur hatred for Efe...U remind me of those cockroaches in sch then that hate you because you are favored by God and Men. U be

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:
look and read this closely

i have neva taken ur desperate attempts to seem intelligent to heart , you're an efe fan its in ur nature to be like this , what i Won't take is this rubbish , u thinking that because you're privileged to type and reply people on that toy that u saved for months to buy ,makes us mates , that i wouldnt take , u can neva ever be at my level talk less of being in my social circle , ur nonsense begins and ends on this thread , if i see u on another thread , i would ignore u like nairaland adverts , i keep telling u that you're an entity that i find amusing , ur words have no value , ur tots are insignificant , ur desire to be seen is sad because you're the bottom pot persona of our society
NOW THE LITTLE BOY IS SERIOUSLY PAINED AND CRYING HARD, YOU DONT NEED TO CRY. I FEEL YOU, SOMETIMES WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE BORN RICH AND LIVING A GOOD LIFE BUT I NEED YOU TO WAKE UP COS THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE YOU CRAVE FOR IS NOT FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU THAT LOOKS DOWN ON PEOPLE. FYI, YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY TYPE OF PERSON, YOUR CLASSLESS. YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM PEOPLE WITH AMBITIONS, WE TALK GOALS BUT YOU TALK ABOUT PHONES AND DSTV WHAT A CLASSLESS LOW LIFE YOUNG MAN. IM UNAPOLOGETICALLY TEAM EFE, I CONNECT WITH HIM COS I WENT TO A MILITARY SECONDARY AND OUR FORMAL LANGUAGE IS PIGIN AND THAT DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE FOLLOW HIM ARE POOR LIKE YOU MENTIONED IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS. YOUR WORKING YOUR SILLY ASS OFF FOR SOMEONE AND GET STIPEND AT THE END OF THE MONTH, WHAT A SHAME! sad WHAT ARE YOUR INVESTMENT?? WHAT ARE YOU ACHIEVEMENT?? WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?? WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? WITH YOUR PARENTS, IF SO YOU SHOULD BURY YOUR FACE IN SHAME. I ASKED YOU WHERE YOUR FROM MAYBE I CAN HELP YOUR LIFE WITH A GOOD JOB BUT YOUR JUST AN ASS. PRIVILEGED TO HAVE A PHONE AND INTERNET WHICH YOU STARVE TO SUBCRIBE AND COME ONLINE TO ABUSE. IM SURE THEY WILL SOON SEIZE YOUR PHONE, GO TO BED IM DONE SCHOOLING YOU.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
frankfiny:
Everytime "your people talk say"...."your people talk say" Haba!! Your people na Parrot?

Frank na wetin, shebi na now you see my quote....undecided kilode shockedshocked

Oh, I forget say na now you dey happy.

**My people talk say "NO MATTER DEY MANY LEGS OF DEY MILLIPEDE, IT CAN NEVER RUN FAST THAN A FOWL...- All dis your gara gara EFE go still win. gringrin

#reporting live from EFEARMY {Major. General }

*EFENATION 24/7

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Donbabajay12:
You still wondering how this 4 connect check this Out

Fantastic 4: 4(Four)Times HOH,2(two)Times Payporte Winner ,First HOH, Final HOH, Power card Holder & Green card advantage Holder! Osheeey! Bahdddest team! Power team!! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by silentkeela: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:
Rule 19 of nairaland .
Cc Dominique
Ujsizzle.

Uncle relax na... Y u keep fooling ur sef is something i can't seem to understand

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:
have u seen oviejnr? cry he has been missing cheesy cheesy cheesy , did i hurt him cry
I PROMISE YOU WILL CRY TO BED TONIGHT, IM GONNA SCHOOL YOU. IM WILLING TO HELP YOUR LIFE, I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU TO REALIZE THAT THE WORLD IS A SMALL TOWN.

I JUST TOLD YOU THE TRUTH BUT IM SURE YOU WILL DEBUNK IT COS THE TRUTH IS BITTER. RICH BOY ONLINE BUT FILLING STATION ATTENDANT IN REAL LIFE. grin cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
frankfiny:
[s] Lol, you're really funny... are you sure you're up to 18? [/s]
Don't derail the thread, I won't warn u again..

Tboss sleeping..
Sleeping beauty grin

DebbieRise also sleeping
Sleeping **** grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
to99ine:

Lmao.. I sent Seun a mail on my ban.. Pls don't derail the thread Threebear..

Housemates still gisting in the lounge.. They don't seem to feel sleepy grin

#TeamEfe
So you admit after all you are the two characters grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:
grin
we have seen it ...oya kuku move on grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chic2pimp(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:

Good to hear, I miss everyone too, my faves have disappeared (or are quite possibly lurking) lol

Hahaha.. Some of them have simply just changed their NL Names whilst others are giving NL a break(most never to return). Guess it's life. Even you the last time we spoke, I think you were just about to or had just graduated from xxxxxx smartypants.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
factsandfigures:
Why do I dislike Debbie Rise? We are from the same state and the same town. But I can see through her mask. She is mean, manipulative and lack self esteem. ...Though she is talented I don't see her going far if she fails to improve on her self esteem and inferiority complex

At least we know debie-rise. She is one of the best talents to have ever come out of your sorry ass Kogi state. And somehow all you can see through is negativity. Really sad. Other kogi state pple are supporting her and campaigning and you are here joining the bandwagon to insult her as if they will give u part of the 25 million for making so much noise here.

That babe will go far. To hell with your pathetic opinions.
And you will remain unknown. Only with a tiny relevance on a faceless forum.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr:
NOW THE LITTLE BOY IS SERIOUSLY PAINED AND CRYING HARD, YOU DONT NEED TO CRY. I FEEL YOU, SOMETIMES WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE BORN RICH AND LIVING A GOOD LIFE BUT I NEED YOU TO WAKE UP COS THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE YOU CRAVE FOR IS NOT FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU THAT LOOKS DOWN ON PEOPLE. FYI, YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY TYPE OF PERSON, YOUR CLASSES. YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM PEOPLE WITH AMBITIONS, WE TALK GOALS BUT YOU TALK ABOUT PHONES AND DSTV WHAT A CLASSLESS LOW LIFE YOUNG MAN. IM UNAPOLOGETICALLY TEAM EFE, I CONNECT WITH HIM COS I WENT TO A MILITARY SECONDARY AND OUR FORMAL LANGUAGE IS PIGIN AND THAT DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE FOLLOW HIM IS POOR LIKE YOU MENTIONED IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS. YOUR WORKING YOUR SILLY ASS OFF FOR SOMEONE AND GET STIPEND AT THE END OF THE MONTH, WHAT A SHAME! sad WHAT ARE YOUR INVESTMENT?? WHAT ARE YOU ACHIEVEMENT?? WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?? WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? WITH YOUR PARENTS, IF SO YOU SHOULD BURY YOUR FACE IN SHAME. I ASKED YOU WHERE YOUR FROM MAYBE I CAN HELP YOUR LIFE WITH A GOOD JOB BUT YOUR JUST AN ASS. PRIVILEGED TO HAVE A PHONE AND INTERNET WHICH YOU STARVE TO SUBCRIBE AND COME ONLINE TO ABUSE. IM SURE THEY WILL SOON SEIZE YOUR PHONE, GO TO BED IM DONE SCHOOLING YOU.
CD Dominique.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr:
I PROMISE YOU WILL CRY TO BED TONIGHT, IM GONNA SCHOOL YOU. IM WILLING TO HELP YOUR LIFE, I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU TO REALIZE THAT THE WORLD IS A SMALL TOWN.

I JUST TOLD YOU THE TRUTH BUT IM SURE YOU WILL DEBUNK IT COS THE TRUTH IS BITTER. RICH BOY ONLINE BUT FILLING STATION ATTENDANT IN REAL LIFE. grin cheesy cheesy
u clearly dont knw me , its jude , too big to fall

Let me send u small thing na , dont be shy send me a pm , so i can receive ur acct details
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr:
lol...don't fall into handsome jude and threebear's traps oooo,final is close..avoid ban..so u can campaign for the king .I thank you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sweetestrose:

Pls is it possible to ban a mod, and if yes, how do one go about it, or will seun have to be called?

If presidents can b impeached, y can't mods get the hammer. But no do dat one abeg. E neva reach like that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hahaha.. Some of them have simply just changed their NL Names whilst others are giving NL a break(most never to return). Guess it's life. Even you the last time we spoke, I think you were just about to or had just graduated from ******* smartypants.
Lol I'm an old woman now cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:
u clearly dont knw me , its jude , too big to fall

Let me send u small thing na , dont be shy send me a pm , so i can receive ur acct details
self acclaimed rich man,weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
oviejnr:
NOW THE LITTLE BOY IS SERIOUSLY PAINED AND CRYING HARD, YOU DONT NEED TO CRY. I FEEL YOU, SOMETIMES WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE BORN RICH AND LIVING A GOOD LIFE BUT I NEED YOU TO WAKE UP COS THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE YOU CRAVE FOR IS NOT FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU THAT LOOKS DOWN ON PEOPLE. FYI, YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY TYPE OF PERSON, YOUR CLASSES. YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM PEOPLE WITH AMBITIONS, WE TALK GOALS BUT YOU TALK ABOUT PHONES AND DSTV WHAT A CLASSLESS LOW LIFE YOUNG MAN. IM UNAPOLOGETICALLY TEAM EFE, I CONNECT WITH HIM COS I WENT TO A MILITARY SECONDARY AND OUR FORMAL LANGUAGE IS PIGIN AND THAT DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE FOLLOW HIM IS POOR LIKE YOU MENTIONED IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS. YOUR WORKING YOUR SILLY ASS OFF FOR SOMEONE AND GET STIPEND AT THE END OF THE MONTH, WHAT A SHAME! sad WHAT ARE YOUR INVESTMENT?? WHAT ARE YOU ACHIEVEMENT?? WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?? WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? WITH YOUR PARENTS, IF SO YOU SHOULD BURY YOUR FACE IN SHAME. I ASKED YOU WHERE YOUR FROM MAYBE I CAN HELP YOUR LIFE WITH A GOOD JOB BUT YOUR JUST AN ASS. PRIVILEGED TO HAVE A PHONE AND INTERNET WHICH YOU STARVE TO SUBCRIBE AND COME ONLINE TO ABUSE. IM SURE THEY WILL SOON SEIZE YOUR PHONE, GO TO BED IM DONE SCHOOLING YOU.
[/s]

Tried to read it , it was laced with nonsense cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Some of you are funny.
Tboss tells Debbie she smells and debbie didn't get angry. You call it slave mentality?Do you guys live in a cave or what?

It's very normal. Even in our everyday life and relations, the person you love or respect most is always selected to deliver 'bad news'. It's totally normal. Has nothing to do with slave mentality!!

This Debbie matter go kill person o.
u dey mind them?
debie and tboss r friends
r they saying that they don't yab their friends sometimes
debie wasn't even bothered,
lol,
they are still pained from this night
lmao,
they are pouring all their frustrations into attacking debie and tboss
lwkm,

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
ninnyanny:
self acclaimed rich man,weldone sir
did i mention u?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr hurry i will sleep soon , send it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Goodnight nairaland Fam..

TeamTboss: I love you
TeamDebbieRise: I love you

#PepperThemGang we would be there Till day 78..

To those that are hurt by my posts, remember Efe will not give me 10 kobo if he wins..
Also remeber that Debbie/Tboss are not ur family..

Enjoy this thread while it last.. We got less than 2 weeks folks

Goodnight Dominique wink I forgive U smiley
I rep the baddest team
#Efecontinent #EfeWorldwide..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
factsandfigures:
Ugly Jude u spewed all this because of ur hatred for Efe...U remind me of those cockroaches in sch then that hate you because you are favored by God and Men. U be

the person you're trying to reach with this nonsense is not available
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
WHy do I feel there will be a sabotage on April 9?

Make we dey watch.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sweetestrose:

Pls is it possible to ban a mod, and if yes, how do one go about it, or will seun have to be called?
Why would you want to ban the most lenient MOD in this forum.
Humans, they give you a yard you start craving for a Mile
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
those of you voting marvis pls why are you voting her and how is she entertaining you?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sweetestrose(f): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
sleepyeyez:

If presidents can b impeached, y can't mods get the hammer. But no do dat one abeg. E neva reach like that.
OK, good to know a mod can be banned, how do one go about it pls?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr acct details ooo , i have work 2moro , let me send u the money and go to bed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:
WHy do I feel there will be a sabotage on April 9?

Make we dey watch.. grin
T boss will win that day.
People from diaspora are already sending me crazy Alerts.
That day biggie's voting computers will burst.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fglows:
those of you voting marvis pls why are you voting her and how is she entertaining you?
They want to get rid of T boss or Debbie.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Donbabajay12:
You still wondering how this 4 connect check this Out

Fantastic 4: 4(Four)Times HOH,2(two)Times Payporte Winner ,First HOH, Final HOH, Power card Holder & Green card advantage Holder! Osheeey! Bahdddest team! Power team!! grin

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Tyche(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

... To hell with your pathetic opinions.
And you will remain unknown. Only with a tiny relevance on a faceless forum.

This is pure muder. Niqqa ought to give a more deadly reply or deactivate his moniker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.