Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119684 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Gifty is from Anambra ,Uriel is from imo.How are both of them from your tribe?
And someone even liked your post. Very funny. Read what you wrote again. Are Imo and Anambra not Igbo tribe. Read, comprehend, before you dissect a post.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
awesome4:
Vote for TBoss and debie-rise kiss
thanks for supporting tboss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

And here I was thinking you were smart.
Don't you know that votes are limited to 100 votes per sim ?
So your mobile banking app transfers recharge card to just about any network?
Isn't it usually limited to the network you registered with?

So in case I want to borrow someone's phone and use it and vote, how do I transfer the funds if the person is using MTN and I registered with Airtel?
Have you started hanging out with fans of Efe?
Shame on you. You need to go hide your face after all this rubbish you just spewed here. You still claim you are exposed? Recharge cards via mobile banking app is limited to the network you registered with? Really? Like seriously? You see how you exposed yourself? Who send you message now? See as you shot yourself on the foot but you still have no shame. Kai!!! Even my old grandmother knows that mobile recharge via mobile banking app isn't limited to your registered number. To even associate your level of stupidity to Efe fans is another form of foolishness. Keep basking in Ignorance. Shame on you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
to99ine:
Many Debbie rise fans are playing smart... They know full well Tboss has a lower fan base than Debbie rise. Even without #TeamBassey she defeated Boss lady, talk more with Team Bassey...they are pretending to split votes so that when Tboss is kicked out they can inherit cheap votes.. Dey no wan work grin

teamTboss if you think, by any toss of a coin, a Debbie-Rise fan is voting Tboss u are sleeping on the Bicycle..

Dominique there is no venom in this post .. Touch not my post.. undecided
Lol... U wicked o grin cheesy cheesy, Talk in parables na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

So in case I want to borrow someone's phone and use it and vote, how do I transfer the funds if the person is using MTN and I registered with Airtel?

With gtb just dial *737# it will ask u for the persons number and it will get credited .... any network.

So yes it works

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by awesome4: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Vote TBoss and debie-rise kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Three.bear, what do you mean with all those pieces of paper? Don't you have a mobile banking app? Shey, you want to intimidate us.

Team Debie-Rise, please vote as if her survival depends only on you. Because it does, it does, it does. God bless you.

Some of us prefer to patronize the vendors on the street in order not to run them out of business like the banks are doing. I beg you to do so sometimes, that's the source of their income which can be denied them if we all use the mobile banking app.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Marvis is jealous of Debie-Rise, but Debie-Rise gan dey Bleep up but how will she know that? put yourself in her shoes n think if it was you in d big brother house, what will you have done differently?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2017
So many pained souls grin
Off I go to get more recharge cards.
Anybody that have a problem with that should go pick Efe's nose .
We are taking 51 percent this week, nothing less. grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2017
factsandfigures:
Why do I dislike Debbie Rise? We are from the same state and the same town. But I can see through her mask. She is mean, manipulative and lack self esteem. ...Though she is talented I don't see her going far if she fails to improve on her self esteem and inferiority complex

She no know sey you dey exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Ndifereke:

And someone even liked your post. Very funny. Read what you wrote again. Are Imo and Anambra not Igbo tribe. Read, comprehend, before you dissect a post.

Lol. He judged by your monika that's sounds like akwa ibom names
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

So much for being enlighetened!.
Here I was giving you small credit cus some how, even amidst ur trolling, you type good English.
Only for you to turn around and say u can't recharge other lines on mobile app.

Such a blatant lie to cover up picking faily used , Tokunbo Recharge cards to belong.

oops my imagination mehn!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2017
This thread is TOXIC.

Hate campaigns everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:
Efe has been dipping those fingers of his in the chips Marvis fried.

The risks associated with living with a dirty person.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2017
YemmyFash:
Sincerely, I just registered to express my surprise at Threebear, who claims to be a big man and buys so much recharge card to load them one after the other. As a big man I expect you should know about recharging online? Who does dis in this age? Abeg try again later cos dis market no sell. Enough said! Waiting for your epistle ooo, cos I have mastered your style (as a guest).
And before I go, welcome back princess! Thanks for the update.

I don't know you, but sir, please try and patronize the sellers on the street too. Help those people, they survive this harsh economy via that way. Going through banks all the time runs them out of business. Recharging via offline doesn't take away the "bigness" of any person.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

The best banks in Nigeria are GTB and First Bank.... Diamond doesn't even come close, so I find it insulting and laughable when someone using diamond bank is telling me about upgrading my bank.
Second I am voting with other people's phones, I d rather buy recharge card than be transferring to just about everyone I see, which really doesn't make sense.
Third I see no reason I am bothering to explain this to you and as for that unsolicited advice, I don't need it.
Now disappear!

Lool. Just accept you goofed or you didnt know and now you do.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chic2pimp(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2017
janellemonae:

Hey. True story abt dt 04-07 BBUK, especially d Nikki & Makosi seasons & dt shilpa shetty drama. Memories.

Never knew BB Naija had such a huge following in the UK. Take it you are watching it in the UK too right?

Definitely years 04-07 was when BBUK reached it's peak. Who can forget Slick Vick and the cats, Nadia and ths lip gloss xxxxx? Nikki "Who is she" Graham, Makosi the freak et al. Yup those were the years. It's all gone downhill since then.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Ndifereke:

I don't know you, but sir, please try and patronize the sellers on the street too. Help those people, they survive this harsh economy via that way. Going through banks all the time runs them out of business. Recharging via offline doesn't take away the "bigness" of any person.
Is this you attempting to defend me or what?
Mtsheeeew
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2017
ovoP:
Dear debie-rise fans. can u guys go bck to ur usual peaceful campaign. is it because u feel she has much fans nw that u guys re nw rude. well its a common thing sha.when teamefe had lots of fans we where making noise.

Team Debie-Rise still try as much as possible to keep the campaign peaceful, with a lil jab here and there for the fun of it...cheesy cheesy cheesy

However, decampaigning debie with some kind of disgusting attributes ticks some of her fans off and you know people react differently...

All in all we still try to keep the campaign peaceful as much as we can...

Oya jump on Team Debie-Rise this week and vote for her joor, since your fav is not up for eviction, your votes will be appreciated...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chinybelle(f): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Update pls

TBoss all the way
I love her hair
Get ready for Chinybelle Easter promo sales
Yakata price for human hair
So affordable

Hit us on Instagram so you don't miss out
@chinybelle_hair

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Sharap!! tongue They're not pained souls. You've been shown up not to be better than the Efe fans you so love to taunt as illiterates, deal with it. grin grin

Threebear:

Is this you attempting to defend me or what?
Mtsheeeew

You wish, man, you wish!! I rather watch a paint dry or stab myself in the eye than to bother defending you. tongue

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Not much of a support, but with so much hate, we take it anywhere we get. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Ndifereke:

Ouch.. Baba not every fitness trainer has common sense..

The house is still dry this morning

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
chinybelle:
Update pls

TBoss all the way
I love her hair
Get ready for Chinybelle Easter promo sales
Yakata price for human hair
So affordable

Hit us on Instagram so you don't miss out
@chinybelle_hair

What's your payment plan?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Chai.. I'm lost... please ladies help me out what's the update on BBN?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chimumsy20: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Whenbwe d team efe are done with him,efe will transform like dis.#graceaboveall

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2017
enemmo:
This thread is TOXIC.

Hate campaigns everywhere.

D hate is just tooĆ²oo much! And it's not even neccassary.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear: Wendull is from Tanzania. grin grin

Threebear: You can't recharge other networks using the mobile banking app. grin grin

After getting bashed, Threebear right now.

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Ndifereke:

Sharap!! tongue They're not pained souls. You've been shown up not to be better than the Efe fans you so love to taunt as illiterates, deal with it. grin grin

You wish, man, you wish!! I rather watch a paint dry or stab myself in the eye than to bother defending you. tongue
Wawuuuuu!!! Watching a paint dry, dat got me! Loool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Ndifereke:

So my online banking app not being able to send credits to people with rival networks, makes me an illitrate?
OK then.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chinybelle(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017
joycesims:

What's your payment plan?
Pay before delivery
We have an active sales rep here
Testimonies everywhere
We never disappoint.
Trust chinybelle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Ndifereke:

Some of us prefer to patronize the vendors on the street in order not to run them out of business like the banks are doing. I beg you to do so sometimes, that's the source of their income which can be denied them if we all use the mobile banking app.
Not wen recharging large amounts like threebear tried to insinuate

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.