Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3117858 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
It's my pleasure...Most welcome. Thank you...

mizzytan:
I will really miss this thread....see you guys in the next edition....I don't want anybody to use poverty as a yardstick to vote a housemate in the next edition...Congrats to Efe. *unfollows thread* Btw thanks to princesskab for updates.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks FAM. Most honoured...My pleasure. Your lady is loyal...Thank you.

newguy1:
I actually got addicted to these show real bad but as they . Say all things must come to an end.big up to princesskab n the rest of efe supporters you guys did a good job defending in his honor and the protagonist also in person of threebear, akthedream dsafarigirl and the rest it all been fun...#baseon logistics we wOn.EfE won... see u all nxt year if possible......adios
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yeah! Kudos. You're the Best..

FrankGiel:

PrincessKab u need to pay me for analysis
Like I said

Winner of the bbnaija: Efe
Payporte games Tboss
One campaign: Bisola grin

Cc Frankfiny i could teach u a few things on critical thinking
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yeah..Yeah!
CCS Ikeja
CDSS Nafrc,Oshodi

ovieJr:
Really, im just seeing this. Proud excommando, Which of the Command?? I attended CSSIbadan.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lol...

is dat a yes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
1bkaye:

Yes o cheesy
Abi o,am still finding threebear. The dude was my main reason of joining this nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Yeah..Yeah!
CCS Ikeja
CDSS Nafrc,Oshodi

Come here. I need to hug you. Was reading as a guest before joining this forum. Loved your update and how you ignored those idiots. Up teamefe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ekinematics:
Shout out to threebear, threebeer, foxrain, kimtahee, threebeardemon, akthedream, handsomejude, cutejude, my lovely princessKab, Oyind17, FrankGiel, Giel, Ndifreke, Frankfiny, 1bkaye, including my fashionista whose name I can't remember but she knows herself and many more I didn't mention.
You guys cracked me up and cured my boredom.

Wish you guys all the best.
ONE LOVE..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Princess it's me u shaded cheesy

Well I am done with this thread I will ignore you this time

Teampoverty I wish una more of the same

Remain where ure

Unfollowing the thread adios

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lhimeet:
Finally,its all over...
Appreciation to all TeamEfe and other Teams
Its being great being with you guys on here..
Its was lively,funny,crazy,tho we fight,but we still came as one..
It was a game afterall..
Wish to meet you guys in the nxt edition.
Big Ups to sirfee,frankfiny,giel,frankgiel,ekinematics,ndifereke,oyindi18,dominique,threebear(the billioniare),threebeer,akthedream,misswangs01,bibijegede,crowntoro,princesskab,crazymommy,chiefheywhy, and to every other persons i couldn't mention..It was fun with you guys..

BYE FOR NOW!!!
smiley smiley wink
ONE LOVE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oh really! Thought it's 300L cos where I graduated from, we call Part 1 - 200L , Part 2 - 300L etc. Okay then, my cousin graduated from OOU too, Pharmacy. I wish you all the best.. Goodluck.

giwish:

200lvl,,,,OOU
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anitateddy:
Come here. I need to hug you. Was reading as a guest before joining this forum. Loved your update and how you ignored those idiots. Up teamefe
THE GAME IS OVER... IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE... ENJOY
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
ONE LOVE#PEACE
[quote author=Lhimeet post=55441188][b]Finally,its all over...
Appreciation to all TeamEfe and other Teams
Its being great being with you guys on here..
Its was lively,funny,crazy,tho we fight,but we still came as one..
It was a game afterall..
Wish to meet you guys in the nxt edition.
Big Ups to sirfee,frankfiny,giel,frankgiel,ekinematics,ndifereke,oyindi18,dominique,threebear(the billioniare),threebeer,akthedream,misswangs01,bibijegede,crowntoro,princesskab,crazymommy,chiefheywhy, and to every other persons i couldn't Big Ups to sirfee,frankfiny,giel,frankgiel,ekinematics,ndifereke,Big Ups to sirfee,frankfiny,giel,frankgiel,ekinematics,ndifereke,oyindi18,dominique,threebear(the billioniare),threebeer,akthedream,misswangs01,bibijegede,crowntoro,princesskab,crazymommy,chiefheywhy, and to every other persons i couldn't Big Ups to sirfee,frankfiny,giel,frankgiel,ekinematics,ndifereke,Big Ups to sirfee,frankfiny,giel,frankgiel,ekinematics,ndifereke,oyindi18,dominique,threebear(the billioniare),threebeer,akthedream,misswangs01,bibijegede,crowntoro,princesskab,crazymommy,chiefheywhy, and to every other persons i couldn't

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Saintsquare:
Oga long time, u just disappeared into the thin air ....whatsapp me before I vex finish for u.....9

haha,big boss, let me shoot pm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
smiley Hmmm...
Okay! I'll send its reply to your mail...

sod09:
is dat a yes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
akthedream:
THE GAME IS OVER... IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE... ENJOY
Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
[s] Good morning, Beautiful People.

I had to take my time, sleep and wake up from a dream(thought it was) but reality that Efe won(saw that coming) the BBNaija 2017 by such wide margin(Didn't see that much coming, which was the dream; rendered me speechless, dumbfounded, short of words...). Just came to terms with reality this morning...

Before I leave this thread/forum, I'll like to thank everyone who stood by me on this thread, encouraged me and appreciate(d) my little input, I appreciate you all. If I start mentioning names, the list will be endless, as there are so many who have mentioned me on this.

I also want to congratulate my fellow Team mates, Team Efe, you are incredible. I'm glad I was a part of this family and movement. Together, we stood stronger and did it, no one/group did it alone.

I must commend the supporters of our sister from another mother, my second favorite, Efe's loyal, true and mutual friend, Bisola. You did an awesome job.

To other Team mates, you were amazing. It was no small task supporting and getting any HM to the final.

Hmmm...
Efe was my favourite from Day 1 of the show.
I've never been on this forum before now, but joined in February because of this show/thread.
I joined after I observed, as a guest, the height of discrimination against this guy's economic status and against people perceived as such generally.
I voluntarily chose to be an Advocate for fair ground/chance everywhere. I was determined to stand by Efe, and give it my best...
I am glad today because my mission is accomplished as regards this programme, and all our efforts weren't in vain.

Before I take my exit, I'll like to say/reiterate that...
We shouldn't look down on people, no matter our status(Both the made and poor should have equal/fair chances, no discrimination..).
We should be true to ourselves, real..Not fake living...
While you think having DSTV or explora and some 10's of thousands of Instagram followers is a achievement in life, many others have them as plus, with 24/7 power supply (PHCN, Solar, Inverter with Standby-Gen), are Landlords with cars, and much more, without making noise about it.
While you thought you were spending 100's of thousands voting, some were spending more, giving out souvenirs, and mobilising, voting without any publicity(Those same people you called poor, illiterate, jobless...).
While you boast about being rich, but still work under a stingy Boss, in a company, some are their own Bosses, they do Locum, professionally, in their spare time, and have several investments/businesses generating money for them on a daily basis; they can take breaks and go on vacation anywhere and as long as they want, but still be having income.
While you think you're the "Omniknowest", there are many who just sit back and let you display and get fatter in your ignorance, arrogance...
While you abuse many people's family members or parents, there are many of them, to whom your parents can never stand in their presence, or while greeting, during salutation, or kneel while talking to them, you may not even be able to look them in the eye.
Ultimately, we need to be/stay humble...

In life, we keep learning, I learnt some more on this thread, from both young and old, I suppose. I came across people with some attitudes, some condescending, I've never encountered in my entire life...
*No one knows me here, except one person, but till date, he still can't believe I could be updating on this thread or ignoring insults and not throwing tantrums.
*Some people that know me outside this thread couldn't believe I could support and go all outta my way for Efe.
*I thought respect was meant to be mutual, and people's opinions respected, but I learnt more on this thread, and built more tolerance with patience, no one is gullible here; but I kept saying, not until you know me in person and say all those to me, then we can talk about it, but till then, for now and always, over the internet, I'd surely ignore..

BBN '17 has finally come to an end. I'm glad people believe(d) in Efe and gave him a chance. I'm happy I met you all on this thread and we'll be parting on this note, with all HMs hale and hearty, sound.
All the Best to you all and in your future endeavours. Till some other time...
I'll miss this thread and miss you all. Love you all, Beautiful People.
#Based on Logistics..

PrincessKab ! [/s]
THE GAME IS OVER.. GO AND GET A REAL LIFE BIKO...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lol...I'm still here for the hug. Thanks Sweets...Glad you joined.

Anitateddy:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
DRY THREAD.... WELCOME TO REALITY grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Lol...I'm still here for the hug. Thanks Sweets...Glad you joined.

Haha....you're welcome dear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Thanks much. Love you too. See you next time hopefully...

grin CHEERS

Sirfee/zaho1 signing out#bye
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin ..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mehn,As the saying goes ,What ever has a beginning ,must surely have an end. I really had some dramatic,intriguing,annoying,educating,informative and superlative time on this thread, from the trolls to the irrelevant argument ,to the unnecessary hatred,abuses, curse blaaa,it was indeed an amazing experience here ..

Special Regnition to Princesskab,Toseen,Misswang1,Dammylare,laveda (All #Team Efe),you guys were really wonderful i swear ,u really finish work#Natheworkweywedeydo.

Shout out to threebear, threebeer, foxrain, kimtahee, threebeardemon, akthedream, handsomejude, cutejude,Frankfiny..(And to the guys i forgot to mention their names)You guys really made the thread interesting and tensed as an Opposition party. You were all Boredom killer.#Natheworkweyunadeydo...

#Based on Logistics,am signing out of this thread officially...You guys were Lit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
Good morning, Beautiful People.

I had to take my time, sleep and wake up from a dream(thought it was) but reality that Efe won(saw that coming) the BBNaija 2017 by such wide margin(Didn't see that much coming, which was the dream; rendered me speechless, dumbfounded, short of words...). Just came to terms with reality this morning...

Before I leave this thread/forum, I'll like to thank everyone who stood by me on this thread, encouraged me and appreciate(d) my little input, I appreciate you all. If I start mentioning names, the list will be endless, as there are so many who have mentioned me on this.

I also want to congratulate my fellow Team mates, Team Efe, you are incredible. I'm glad I was a part of this family and movement. Together, we stood stronger and did it, no one/group did it alone.
one love. teamefe 4 life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Saintsquare(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
LostCity:

haha,big boss, let me shoot pm
try reach me through my email o,I don forget the pass.for this one jare
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
akthedream:

THE GAME IS OVER.. GO AND GET A REAL LIFE BIKO...

You know d likes and mentions will stop now. What else do u want her to do? smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Saintsquare:
try reach me through my email o,I don forget the pass.for this one jare

No problem boss Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
PrincessKab:
smiley Hmmm...
Okay! I'll send its reply to your mail...

waiting cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yuneehk:
Geekybabe good afternoon. I saw a thread you created on ulcer and you mentioned drinking fermented unripe plantain juice. I wanna ask some questions and I'll really love to get answers.

How's the taste like?For how long is one gonna drink it(weeks/months)? Does it smell grin ??

Please give me a link to the thread.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ekinematics:

Please give me a link to the thread.
I'm sorry I'm just replying. Just saw the mention. Have you gotten the link? If no, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/1423578/tips-curing-ulcers-living-healthy/9#55452353
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
chisco82:

Amebo' you see her coment? I don finish the one wey mouth dey do na the one wey money dey do now remain.
She be Onitsha babe.
Them be like "ikwusigo nu nke eji onu wele ekwu, kedukwanu maka nke eji ifele(ego) ^demostrating with her hands^ wele eme. Obu na ama nta ife alu?
Meaning "You ,ve done the talking part, what about the monetary part. Are we gonna eat something?
@Poco, shey i told you to give me your village address so my people can come and see your people and since then you never do anything or abi you wan go rent parents?
lol oya carry go

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.