Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (579 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lots of times
Re: . by firstking01(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yes but it never came back...dreams are not man mades...they are our lives in the supernatural...infact, when ever you are dreaming that's a kinda death sentence....your spirit leaves your mortal body to some other places, most times it could be abroad, @times it could be within...in totality, if your spirit couldn't return to your body, you are death....and dreams are powerful and it's one of the ways God speaks to us but most of us don't know....i just laugh when i hear people say i don't dream....when ever we close our eyes in subconciousness or sleep we are bound to dream, just that alot of us forget as soon as we wake up cos we don't spend sometime to relax our minds....you know the human mind is like main road, it's busy 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
I once had a dream twice same night. Got scared.
Re: . by Prime1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
lol...... I rememba the last tym I had that kind of dream. I was fighting and killing unknown entities, I was like God of war , I was in perfect ecstasy until my phone rang. the caller just called to ask a sily question. I didn't even cut the phone, just went back to sleep but it was too late to continue the dream. no one vex pass me that day.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
GreenWhiteGreen:
I once had a dream twice same night. Got scared.
Lol... That your babe caught you cheating abi?

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Challenge To Get My Recharge Card / [sexuality] Check Out 8 Heartbreaking Things Men NEED To Stop Doing / Tweet Of The Day!!! (Pregnancy Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.