Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

A Chat With Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat With Your Ex (1629 Views)

Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chat With Your Ex by skillz111(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK let's do this real quick we all have that moment when we are consumed with the euphoria of love we say a lot of things what is that word that when you remember that your Ex use to say that brings about a smile or other emotions mine she be like we are meant for each other and she still became ex lol women share urs just for fun
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by firstking01(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
skillz111:
OK let's do this real quick we all have that moment when we are consumed with the euphoria of love we say a lot of things what is that word that when you remember that your Ex use to say that brings about a smile or other emotions mine she be like we are meant for each other and she still became ex lol women share urs just for fun
Your own small, mine, she swore with her life that nothing can come inbetween us but today we are far apart like arsenal and sunderland in the league table...

FearNigerianGirLs.

7 Likes

Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sötöng Tärugo

grin
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by seunny4lif(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
That's women for you cool cool
I always make sure, I don't end the relationship cos of you know now grin
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
I don't remember what my ex promised, he was a nice guy though.
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by skillz111(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
RB007:
Sötöng Tärugo

grin
this your language ehn I hope its not what am thinking naughty somebori
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by pweetychyka(f): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Make I hold dis space!

grin grin grin
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
I don't remember what my ex promised, he was a nice guy though.

Awww...this is so sweet !
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
truthsayer007:

Awww...this is so sweet !
Yap!.
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
Yap!.
So how/why did he become an ex since he was a nice guy ?
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
truthsayer007:

So how/why did he become an ex since he was a nice guy ?
Because i didn't want to go into a marriage i would have regrets and think divorce as an option so i bailed out.
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benita27:
Because i didn't want to go into a marriage i would have regrets and think divorce as an option so i bailed out.

Ok
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Twerky101(f): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
I had this crazy habit ( I cnt disclose) which according to some people,if I keep doing it I might not be able to give birth buh will b having miscarriages (dnt know if it's true or nah) .anyway my ex saw me doing it n heard of the implications from someone, later told me to do dat crazy habit on him instead of on myself since he wants me to be the mother of his children.
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Headlesschicken(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin we both love smelling each others a*n*u*s.... match made in heaven...

1 Like

Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Quintessential1(f): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Twerky101:
I had this crazy habit ( I cnt disclose) which according to some people,if I keep doing it I might not be able to give birth buh will b having miscarriages (dnt know if it's true or nah) .anyway my ex saw me doing it n heard of the implications from someone, later told me to do dat crazy habit on him instead of on myself since he wants me to be the mother of his children.

Something relating to masturbation?
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Twerky101(f): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Quintessential1:

Something relating to masturbation?
Lol. Guys sha. Nope. Anyway does masturbation cause infertility?
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by valdes00(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Headlesschicken:
I give up

Re: A Chat With Your Ex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
yl fūcking her doggie one time back in 2014, with her face buried in the sheets she was moaning out so loud and just saying some nonsense, from nowhere she managed to blab out "oooooh baaaad phucker ahhhhh". I cudn't stop laughing, I had to even stop pounding away and ask "what did u call me?", girl got so shy and said "nothing" wryly.
Till dis day we still laugh over it. Good times.

1 Like

Re: A Chat With Your Ex by skillz111(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Twerky101:
I can understand you perfectly we all have that habit we fantansize about just be safe wink
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by skillz111(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
CorGier:
yl fūcking her doggie one time back in 2014, with her face buried in the sheets she was moaning out so loud and just saying some nonsense, from nowhere she managed to blab out "oooooh baaaad phucker ahhhhh". I cudn't stop laughing, I had to even stop pounding away and ask "what did u call me?", girl got so shy and said "nothing" wryly.
Till dis day we still laugh over it. Good times.
what a memory that's crazy and funny
Re: A Chat With Your Ex by skillz111(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Headlesschicken:
lol what a fetish

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Facts That Describe Nairalanders' Real Life Identity / I Broke Up With The Ghanaian Dude Yesterday / Why Did She Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.