Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Uche Maduagwu Condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial Photo (807 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Freeze: "Uche Maduagwu Is A Flyer Boy, Not An Actor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Practice your lesbianism indoors, & stop advertising your foolishness in public -
Uche Maduagwu condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial photo

Early today, Beverly Osu shared a suggestive
video of her kissing a friend in South Africa.
Well, actor, Uche Maduagwu who went viral for
blasting Tonto Dikeh's husband has condemned
the act. Read his thoughts below:

"Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! The kind of "pikins" born now a days are a complete mistake. They
are generations of wastefulness.
I understand that some of our celebrities were molested at tender ages, I feel so sad about
that because I am against child molestation. In fact, I believe anyone who molest a child
should be locked up in a maximum prison for at least 200 Years with hard labor. But let us
face the fact, just because your Uncle sexually molested you when you were a little child
doesn't mean you should turn yourself into something else. I understand the trauma and
pains, the agony of being abused. I understand the physical, psychological and emotional pains that a young girl goes through, but becoming a
lesbian in broad day light is not something a good woman should indulge in.
I know most of our female .
celebs struggle with lesbianism, its like a secret habit many of them have been trying to come
out of but can't. We are Africans, let us behave like one and not behave like imbeciles, the funny
thing is that even the lower animals don't practice this devilish act, a female dog will always mate with a male dog, same goes for Pigs, goats just
to mention but a few... But its crazy that grown up female adults stoop so low as to sleeping and mating with each other. Please if you have no
shame, remember you have so many kids looking up to you as their role models. Practice your
lesbianism indoors, and stop advertising your foolishness in public. Anyways, i will be having
series of prayer sessions for your soul, because you are a beautiful woman with so much
potentials, but if you allow the devil to steal away your grace, you will be miserable for a very
long time.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/practice-your-lesbianism-indoors-stop.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Uche Maduagwu Condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial Photo by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Who is Uche Maduagwu??

Beverly we know,
Tonto we know,

But who is this woman wrapper. angry
Re: Uche Maduagwu Condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial Photo by Solowande(m): 2:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Wetin concern u 4 her mata. Na her life. Irrelevant identity
Re: Uche Maduagwu Condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial Photo by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Uche Maduagwu Condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial Photo by Came: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Law to arrest them no dey work again, abi wetin be all these yeye self.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Condemns Beverly Osu'scontroversial Photo by geezy8181: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Who is Uche Maduagwu??

Beverly we know,
Tonto we know,

But who is this woman wrapper. angry

all these ones with stupid comments sef , but y cant dis nigerian celebs stick to deir S H I T

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress Rita Dominic Wins Nollywood Personality Of The Year At Sun Awards(p / What's There To Hide! Kim Kardashian Reveals To Her Fans That She Visited Her Do / Top 5 Female Entertainers With Big And Sexy B00bs In Nigeria And No. 2 Will Shoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.