Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo (6624 Views)

Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Be Similar To How He Operated In 1984 – Sagay / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Amazing picture of Maxi Nnamdi KANU, the leader of IPOB and Donald Trump wearing similar Jewish prayer shawl trends online .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 23, 2017
What is your say, could this be a sign of alignment? Just asking

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by BlackDBagba: 1:56am On Jan 23, 2017
Along with all the Jews in the WHOLE world....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Yujin(m): 1:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Certainly, there's a spiritual approval for the current events in Nigeria and America. Ndigbo have suffered so much and God is not blind nor deaf to our plight and prayers. As God appointed and approved Cyrus of Persia to see to the reconstruction of Jerusalem's wall so He has appointed President Donald Trump to aid the re-emergence of Biafra. This is the age of freedom and it is on our side. We have not coveted anyone's land or property. All we desire is a separate entity of existence from those who love to hate us for no reason. Chukwu Abiama Gi ka anyi nõ n'aka.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Yujin:
Certainly, there's a spiritual approval for the current events in Nigeria and America. Ndigbo have suffered so much and God is not blind nor deaf to our plight and prayers. As God appointed and approved Cyrus of Persia to see to the reconstruction of Jerusalem's wall so He has appointed President Donald Trump to aid the re-emergence of Biafra. This is the age of freedom and it is on our side. We have not coveted anyone's land or property. All we desire is a separate entity of existence from those who love to hate us for no reason. Chukwu Abiama Gi ka anyi nõ n'aka.
kul

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by HtwoOw: 4:07am On Jan 23, 2017
Hahahahahahahahah

Some people's Stupidity is making laugh

heheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by psalmsjob: 5:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Confused entity that's what these IPOB are for real.

I'm still waiting for the day Trump will mention Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB in his speech.

Even a shoe shiner can do better than this. This is the height of sycophancy.

Make una stop to dey embarrass us Ndigbo abeg.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 23, 2017
make we fry beans? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Adminisher: 5:25am On Jan 23, 2017
I can't believe what this tribe has become.
It is a great pity.

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Omudia11: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2017
The Jews are too revelant in relation to their population.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by BudeYahooCom: 6:01am On Jan 23, 2017
In yoruba muslim thought, Trump is a jewish wannabe like kanu. Infact both kanu and trump are frauds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by blackpanda: 6:04am On Jan 23, 2017
Lmao....these freaks are just pathetic

So desperate for trump attention. Smh

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by BudeYahooCom: 6:04am On Jan 23, 2017
psalmsjob:
Confused entity that's what these IPOB are for real.

I'm still waiting for the day Trump will mention Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB in his speech.

Even a shoe shiner can do better than this. This is the height of sycophancy.

Make una stop to dey embarrass us Ndigbo abeg.

But if your yoruba muslim skull stays away from this annoying Igbo in a different country, will the heavens fall on your skull?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Along with all the Jews in the WHOLE world....

No mind the semi-illiterate people. It is a common prayer cloth by Jews. Ignorance(Without Knowledge) Bible Say, dey make our People Perish. TRUE WORD!

What is FRAUD? The Nigerian Police call it OBT(Obtaining By Trick) in our Constitution section 419. Now Tell me what were they trying to "OBTAIN" by all these?

1. Claiming Jewishness

2. This Very Post?

3. Wearing the Tallit Katan?

4. Carrying Israeli and American Flags in their Marches?

All of these smacks of HOODWINKING.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Corrinthians(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2017
HtwoOw:
Hahahahahahahahah

Some people's Stupidity is making laugh

heheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In fact, Trump is the older brother of Kanu, and since they rock the same prayer shawl, Trump wont hesitate to give them Biadrugs. grin

These people have got to be the stupidest ass lickers mankind has ever seen. I am sure those who dont buy into the Biadrugs stupidity would be feeling utterly embarassed by the actions of the Osus. cheesy

Before they get their Osu country, i hope they finally solve their identity problems. cheesy

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

No mind the semi-illiterate people. It is a common prayer cloth by Jews. Ignorance(Without Knowledge) Bible Say, dey make our People Perish. TRUE WORD!
which of the Yoruba's are you ,Muslim or Christian

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Corrinthians(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's father be like... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
which of the[i] Yoruba's[/i] are you ,Muslim or Christian

You see the Semi-Illiteracy I dey talk about? m not even Yoruba. Can I not Bear the Name Ikemba if I want?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

You see the Semi-Illiteracy I dey talk about? m not even Yoruba. Can I not Bear the Name Ikemba if I want?
cat whiskers your tribe can lie for Africa tufiakwa you are not Yoruba then you are what,? afonja

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by psalmsjob: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

But if your yoruba muslim skull stays away from this annoying Igbo in a different country, while heaven fall on your skull?

All IPOB loving Igbos should relocate back to IPOB acclaimed land and leave other regions they so populate then heaven won't fall.

You IPOB are the ones that claim you can live without anyone else so prove it by going to your place that's how the real Jews that you claim you are reformed the state of present day Israel.

It's only a foolish man with identity problem that will stay in another man's land and claim that he wants his own land.

You don't have to beg anybody to return to your South-East and from there claim your delusional Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
cat whiskers your tribe can lie for Africa tufiakwa you are not Yoruba then you are what,? afonja

I am not Like you that will Lie for Nothing or even sell me the rope that I will use to Hang You.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

I am not Like you that will Lie for Nothing or even sell me the rope that I will use to Hang You.
sorry your case needs the attentions of adeboye,pastor Chris ,tb Joshua and mbaka

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
sorry your case needs the attentions of adeboye,pastor Chris ,tb Joshua and mbaka

Stop Hanging your Ignorance in the World Stage. You get Luck say picture no dey follow Monikers for Nairaland. Dem for dey use your picture as emoji for Stupiditeeeeeee!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by Pavore9: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2017
If l hear! Maybe because GEJ dressed Northern and broke fast with them, makes him what?

Donald Trump has always been open about his Christian Faith and his solidarity with Israel.So "attache" by force no dey make sense. Donald Trump will be told to first grant Puerto Rico's cry for independence which the U.S has held tight to since 1898 and so far rejected.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by 1shortblackboy: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Pavore9:
If l hear! Maybe because GEJ dressed Northern and broke fast with them, makes him what?

Donald Trump has always been open about his Christian Faith and his solidarity with Israel.So "attache" by force no dey make sense. Donald Trump will be told to first grant Puerto Rico's cry for independence which the U.S has held tight to since 1898 and so far rejected.
my brother leave these people they're too shallow and myopic to understand world politics

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by emmalexabl(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2017
H
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by BudeYahooCom: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2017
psalmsjob:

All IPOB loving Igbos should relocate back to IPOB acclaimed land and leave other regions they so populate then heaven won't fall.

You a IPOB are the ones that claim you can live without anyone else so prove it by going to your place that's how the real Jews that you claim you are reformed the state of present day Israel.

It's only a foolish man with identity problem that will stay in another man's land and claim that he wants his own land.

You don't have to beg anybody to return to your South-East and from there claim your delusional Biafra.

In your yoruba muslim skull, Chinese and lebanese wants China and lebanon to unite with nigeria that's why they are in nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by HtwoOw: 7:48am On Jan 23, 2017
grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Identity problems

Reminds me of who am I a Jackie Chan movie

Hahahahahahahahah
Corrinthians:
In fact, Trump is the older brother of Kanu, and since they rock the same prayer shawl, Trump wont hesitate to give them Biadrugs. grin

These people have got to be the stupidest ass lickers mankind has ever seen. I am sure those who dont buy into the Biadrugs stupidity would be feeling utterly embarassed by the actions of the Osus. cheesy

Before they get their Osu country, i hope they finally solve their identity problems. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by psalmsjob: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

In your yoruba muslim skull, Chinese and lebanese wants to China and lebanon to unite with nigeria that's why they are in nigeria.
This your logic or translation of my call on all IPOB loving Igbos to relocate to the south east first to prove their desire to live without any other ethnic group in Nigeria just as the Jews you claim to be did to establish the present state of Israel is a clear proof that Okorocha was right in saying 70% of you IPOB are unintelligent and gullible ass-lickers.

You guys are quick to throw insults in place of intelligent argument so Lebanese and Chinese people here in Nigeria can be equated to secessionists of their country.

Even as shoe shiners you guys will do a poor job just continue to traffic drugs, ritual money and lick Nnamdi Kanu's prison-beans poo ass that's more like it for you.

Thank God my parents didn't tie rapper round my head while a toddler because it'll probably press-in the part I need to reason rationally.grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by KINGwax007(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Biafrans now...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by ificatchmodeh: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2017
Why be say at the mention of biafra.. the western nigerians gets nervous..

The north wey kanu been the insult no dey para.. infact, like say dey no send.. more like aafter every make we see as this matter go end. And na dem hold power.

The south..ma, ain't Kuku give a fVck.. na dem get the oil and bread..dem self the agitate for resource control and restructuring.

Some say. Ibos wan secede with their oil, abi say ibos. Wan carry dem leave naija.. like say dem be robots wey get. Control.

Those kind reasoning insults the south especially ijaws..
Dem self no send ibos and their biafra.

But why this biafra. Thing the always pepper the Yourba's.. is there something they're not telling other tribes that we need to know or is that. They love one nigeria more than the hausa/fulani or?

It's really getting embarrassing abeg..
Make una allow ibos follow their heart..

On their biafra matter..they know fit make decisions for the south..

Don't think the south Is scared of them..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Donald Trump Rocks Similar Prayer Shawl, See Photo by BudeYahooCom: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2017
psalmsjob:

This your logic or translation of my call on all IPOB loving Igbos to relocate to the south east first to prove their desire to live without any other ethnic group in Nigeria just as the Jews you claim to be did to establish the present state of Israel is a clear proof that Okorocha was right in saying 70% of you IPOB are unintelligent and gullible ass-lickers.

You guys are quick to throw insults in place of intelligent argument so Lebanese and Chinese people here in Nigeria can be equated to secessionists of their country.

Even as shoe shiners you guys will do a poor job just continue to traffic drugs, ritual money and lick Nnamdi Kanu's prison-beans poo ass that's more like it for you.

Thank God my parents didn't tie rapper round my head while a toddler because it'll probably press-in the part I need to reason rationally.grin

Your muslim skull probably have turban tied round it, heating up your cranium and effectively making rational thinking a luxury... grin

You zombies always argue 'oh what are you Igbos doing on our land if you want'. When Biafrans then remind you that..

1.) They once left your land in '67 with all properties therein, then your parasitic vandal and murderous fathers start throwing bombs into their lands. Your brain goes into coma of cluelessness

2.) That there are foreigners like Chinese, lebanese, Nigeriens, Togolese on your land, why then are you not clamouring that these countries become an extension of your zoogeria. Your brain then goes into complete shut down! grin

I don't envy your muslim zombie skulls at all. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency / Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja / If This Is True, Tinubu Should Forget About Becoming PRESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.