Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19435 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 2:15am On Dec 04, 2009
LOL @ these two.

Continue oo, I'm jobless today.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by mamagee3(f): 2:16am On Dec 04, 2009
Once again

Where are the wrestlers
? undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 4:14am On Dec 04, 2009
Hey sweetie!!! Im home!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 4:57am On Dec 04, 2009
platinumnk:

Hey sweetie!!! Im home!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I've been waiting for you all day angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I've been waiting for you all day angry angry
so its like that, ehh?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 5:00am On Dec 04, 2009
good our party has arrived! i soo need a stress reliever embarassed embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:00am On Dec 04, 2009
^^^^ why are you so possessive Amaka ? there's plent of this to go around
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2009
platinumnk:

good our party has arrived! i soo need a stress reliever embarassed embarassed

How was your day dear kiss
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Why shouldn't she be? Look at this womanizer. grin

LOL, the party is getting started, I'm getting ready to leave. grin embarassed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:04am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

Why shouldn't she be? Look at this womanizer. grin

LOL, the party is getting started, I'm getting ready to leave. grin embarassed
kai! you cant stay and see me whoop Ogidi's ass? undecided

OgidiBoy:

na wa for you ooooo
KAI!! THIS GUY SEF angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:08am On Dec 04, 2009
Look at chiogo acting all holy holy again, dear hang around and have fun jare.

Amaka you and I need serious relationship counseling angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 5:08am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

kai! you cant stay and see me whoop Ogidi's ass? undecided

na wa for you ooooo
KAI!! THIS GUY SEF  angry
We know the ass-whooping would turn into dirty-talking. Think I didn't go thru the whole thread? Told you I'm jobless today.

It's 11pm over here soooo need some sleep, which I've been deprived of lately. I know it's 8 something in CA  tongue

Ogidi, I'll be in Texas in January, not for you oo before Amaka gets mad.  grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 5:10am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Look at chiogo acting all holy holy again, dear hang around and have fun jare.
I'm not acting oo, I am Mother Theresa the second, you didn't know? undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:10am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

We know the ass-whooping would turn into dirty-talking. Think I didn't go thru the whole thread? Told you I'm jobless today.

It's 11pm over here soooo need some sleep, which I've been deprived of lately. I know it's 8 something in CA  tongue

Ogidi, I'll be in Texas in January, not for you oo before Amaka gets mad.  grin

Are you for real shocked what part of TX dear, let me know when you coming down, I'd love to show you around.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:11am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

It's 11pm over here soooo need some sleep, which I've been deprived of lately. I know it's 8 something in CA tongue

Ogidi, I'll be in Texas in January, not for you oo before Amaka gets mad. grin
yeah its 8 something. lol
and you better not be going to see my Ogidi!

OgidiBoy:

Are you for real shocked what part of TX dear, let me know when you coming down, I'd love to show you around.
you be real mumu.
show her around where? your bedroom?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:14am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

yeah its 8 something. lol
and you better not be going to see my Ogidi!
you be real mumu.
show her around where? your bedroom?

Is that all you ever think of, Chiogo and I are brother and sister in Christ we don't play like that oh
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 5:15am On Dec 04, 2009
my day was a lil better than yesterday tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2009
LOOL, your Ogidi. Oh damn!!! He's all yours, mami.

@Ogidi, I don't know yet but it's my aunt's place. Just for a few days 'cause the wedding is a day before winter break is over so I have to fly back to Boston the next day.

OgidiBoy:

Is that all you ever think of, Chiogo and I are brother and sister in Christ we don't play like that oh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Amaka, you believe him?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:18am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

@Ogidi, I don't know yet but it's my aunt's place. Just for a few days 'cause the wedding is a day before winter break is over so I have to fly back to Boston the next day.
NO!! he does a hell of a lot of lying around here.
i just remembered something again, and im still upset with him.
he can officially go. i have washed my hands clean of him. tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:19am On Dec 04, 2009
platinumnk:

my day was a lil better than yesterday tongue

Did you get some today shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chiogo:

Cool I'm sure you looking forward to getting away from the cold for a few days, Abeg if you can pls invite me to the wedding oh nothing like free Nigerian food I tell ya
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

hahahahaahah naaaaaa . . . wanna come over?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:21am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

he can officially go. i have washed my hands clean of him. tongue

You can wash your hand with acid if you want, you'll always have feelings for your boo "ogidiboy"
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:22am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You can wash your hand with acid if you want, you'll always have feelings for your boo "ogidiboy"
sure, whatever.
in fact, you have pissed me off beyone repair, but i dont care anymore.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2009
platinumnk:

hahahahaahah naaaaaa . . . wanna come over?

Girl don't play with me like that oh, I've not gotten some for like 2 days now, I'll hump a freaking dog if I have to, you got me all worked up last night cry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

he can officially go. i have washed my hands clean of him.  tongue
That's what you always say.  tongue
Ogidiboy and Amaka, aww so cute!! lmfao.  tongue

OgidiBoy:

Cool I'm sure you looking forward to getting away from the cold for a few days, Abeg if you can pls invite me to the wedding oh nothing like free Nigerian food I tell ya
Yes yes, some sunshine!!! I mean it's sunny here sometimes but still cold  embarassed see ya mouth like free naija food  grin Ok, I'll let you know.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:26am On Dec 04, 2009
chiogo:

That's what you always say. tongue
Ogidiboy and Amaka, aww so cute!! lmfao. tongue

Yes yes, some sunshine!!! I mean it's sunny here sometimes but still cold embarassed see ya mouth like free naija food grin Ok, I'll let you know.

Amaka needs to stop being so jealous all the time, she's a sweet girl and all but I'm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:29am On Dec 04, 2009
"but I'm. . ."
but youre what? do you wanna finish that statement?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:31am On Dec 04, 2009
But I'm so fascinated by her that I can't just walk away without turning back cry cry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2009
i guess
we need a break, sleep with as many girls as you want, have fun.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by OgidiBoy(m): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i guess
we need a break, sleep with as many girls as you want, have fun.

Who said I was sleeping with any of those girls, can you prove it ? angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

But I'm so fascinated by her that I can't just walk away without turning back cry cry

Amaka dont walk away grin grin grin
At least you have someone who cares undecided

Ogidi- they say it might snow in Louisiana this weekend cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Who said I was sleeping with any of those girls, can you prove it ? angry
Baby, I'm sorry that I get so jealous. I guess I just hate that I love you, so much.  cry

platinumnk:

Amaka dont walk away grin grin grin
At least you have someone who cares undecided

Ogidi- they say it might snow in Louisiana this weekend cheesy
but he's cheating on me. is that a way to show you care?  embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23)

What Do You Do For Fun? / This Man Got Knocked-down By A Moving Train In Lagos (PHOTO) / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.