Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle (19393 Views)

The Lord Is Giving You The Final Call / Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2009
michelin89:

@napuffpuff?

Are you upset? tongue tongue tongue

shataap dia! lepa!  angry angry angry

FL Gators:

Lots of Hot chicks and blistered hands dey on this forum sha.

Let's apply limits na.

Like no more unclothed pixs posting undecided

look here, take your time, don't come and spoil my market oooo! we do not discriminate against clothed picz or unclothed picz, it is called freedom of expression  tongue tongue tongue

THE-AMAKA:

and i fell for it again.
we are OFFICIALLY over this time.
dont ever address me here on this forum again.
you didnt think i would see that comment? if youre gonna cheat dont be obvious about it!
WTF?

amaka, i agree with u, we men shld be allowed to cheat as long as we are not obvious abt it wink wink
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2009
na2day?:

look here, take your time, don't come and spoil my market oooo! we do not discriminate against clothed picz or unclothed picz, it is called freedom of expression  tongue tongue tongue

Some things are better left unseen.
You cant unsee things, life sucks
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Some things are better left unseen.
You cant unsee things, life sucks

are u saying plat's boobs can give sum1 nightmares? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2009
na2day?:

are u saying plat's bosoms can give sum1 nightmares? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is that what I said?
This thread is abt you and mitchelin, continue o
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Is that what I said?
This thread is abt you and mitchelin, continue o

what is a fighting match without a promotional ad? grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2009
na2day?:

what is a fighting match without a promotional ad? grin grin grin
fighting or undeclared loving grin grin grin
when ur ready to remove your head from inside of her skirt, let us know grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2009
FL Gators:

fighting or undeclared loving grin grin grin
when your ready to remove your head from inside of her skirt, let us know grin

***pukes*** why do u want my weekend to start off in the wrong direction? angry angry angry i rather be a Priest than to remotely love that mic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 1:56am On Dec 06, 2009
@na2day- im back oo, no mind dem, tongue tongue

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnywayyyyyyyy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

where is amaka and ogidi?? i got snow pics grin grin grin grin
OgidiBoy:

I don't think I want to be putting on anything on you, I'm sure the twins want to see the snow too wink wink

chai i almost froze my chest ooo grin grin grin

dapsycool:

Yes o, and maga don finally agree to pay (Not what you think), anyway there is enough to insure the factory now cheesy

bia, come let me call my elders, my husband has come grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:59am On Dec 06, 2009
too bad it never snows in sunny Cali
but i like that anyway, i HATE HATE HATE the cold with a passion. the closest we have come to snow was hail.
i would rather do warm weather.
@ plat
POST PICS!! ABEG. grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 2:28am On Dec 06, 2009
ok ooooooooooo im loading the pics na hheheeeheeh

Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 2:31am On Dec 06, 2009
^^wrote my name in tha snow grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:34am On Dec 06, 2009
damn!! how cold was it?
i never knew it got that cold down south. lol
i thought it was warm most of the time.
lolol
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 2:43am On Dec 06, 2009
Louisiana is very weird grin grin

it gets hot like 9ja and cold like NY
last night the temp dropped from mid 70's to the low 20's in one freaken day

When i got off work at 5pm and it was mildly raining
By 7pm the temp was falling like crazy and ice was starting to form

by 9pm Snow was falling, like not ice, but actually snow!! u could see the white clusters as it fell on my face grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Snow rarely happens in Louisiana, our state is right next to Mexico cheesy cheesy cheesy

and the next morning it was warm lol never would knew it snowed like mad last night lol
Though some of our stuff at home still got snow on it cool cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:38am On Dec 06, 2009
DAMN!! crazy weather. lol
where i am things pretty much stay the same, all the time.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by na2day2(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2009
platinumnk:

Louisiana is very weird grin grin

it gets hot like 9ja and cold like NY
last night the temp dropped from mid 70's to the low 20's in one freaken day

When i got off work at 5pm and it was mildly raining
By 7pm the temp was falling like crazy and ice was starting to form

by 9pm Snow was falling, like not ice, but actually snow!! u could see the white clusters as it fell on my face grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Snow rarely happens in Louisiana, our state is right next to Mexico cheesy cheesy cheesy

and the next morning it was warm lol never would knew it snowed like mad last night lol
Though some of our stuff at home still got snow on it cool cool

same story in TX, snows in the morning, sun comes out by 2pm, snows disappears like nothing ever happened grin grin grin now where is that pic of urs? angry angry angry
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by dapsycool(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
platinumnk:

bia, come let me call my elders, my husband has come grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm elders cheesy , what part of eastern 9ja are you from, cos I dey fear some bride price o, I heard recession don cause price hike grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
dapsycool:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm elders cheesy , what part of eastern 9ja are you from, cos I dey fear some bride price o, I heard recession don cause price hike grin grin grin grin grin

The Eastern Heartland grin grin grin the price deems the worth cheesy cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
napuffpuff

Do you know I prefer ekala?? tongue tongue tongue

Overblown bonx!!! grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2009

Where is this? Alaska?
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2009
"RIGHT NOW AND EVERY SECOND, A SERIOUS CRIME IS BEING COMMITTED. . . BEWARE, BE WARNED, DONT FALL A VICTIM!"
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by chiogo(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

"RIGHT NOW AND EVERY SECOND, A SERIOUS CRIME IS BEING COMMITTED. . . BEWARE, BE WARNED, DONT FALL A VICTIM!"
LMFAO!! Nollywood, right? tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2009
chiogo:

LMFAO!! Nollywood, right? tongue
YEAH!! those old nollywood movies back in the day, when most of them actually made sense, and didnt run into 3 and 4 parts long. tongue
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
part 1+2+3+4 = 90 mins of movie.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
michelin89:

part 1+2+3+4 = 90 mins of movie.
lmao!! so true.
anything to make money ooooo.
when they started making 2 parts, i thought it was ridiculous. then movie started having 3 parts!! AHHHHH. and some now even 4 sef.
but most movies that ive noticed are two parts long and then the SEQUEL would be another two parts. so at the end of the day its really a 4 part movie.
stu.pid nollywood.
each part would be about 55 minutes long.  undecided
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by platinumnk(f): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Where is this? Alaska?

Na. . .its Louisiana. . . blame Global Warming grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ platinum
lookin sexy! grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Sauron1: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
platinumnk:

Na. . .its Louisiana. . . blame Global Warming grin grin grin grin

Congrats.
Maybe the snow will reduce y'all's African voodoo practises this month.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
No way. I am just back from my family shrine and my prophet has told me someone whose name starts with S and ends with -auron is going to fall deeply in love with me. grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2009
michelin89:

No way. I am just back from my family shrine and my prophet has told me someone whose name starts with S and ends with -auron is going to fall deeply in love with me. grin grin

Your prophet is a spiritual fraud.
Those mustard seeds of yours must increase in size before i will even consider.
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
I will knock you down with my sexx power!! cool cool cool
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
michelin89:

I will knock you down with my sexx power!! cool cool cool

[b]S[/b]ex power? Explain, abeg. cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2009
Well I don't want to over blow my bubble but I am quite good at bedmathics and *cough* *cough*. . . maybe we can get together and . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23)

Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? / Maduakor Ifeanyi Aka ' Ebucca' Is A Scammer - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.