Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Do You Want To Have Attractive And Best Ass Ever? This Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Have Attractive And Best Ass Ever? This Read This (1065 Views)

Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Have Attractive And Best Ass Ever? This Read This by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulders-width apart, toes pointing forward with your arms outstretched in front of you. Keeping your chest high, shoulders away from your ears, and knees behind your toes, bend your knees until your thighs are just about parallel to the ground. Come up a
few inches, then lower back down to complete one rep. Continue without fully extending your legs.

Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulders-width apart, toes pointing forward with your hands held together at chest height. Bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Next, extend your legs as you shift your weight into your right foot, kicking your left leg straight out to the side as high as you can as you come up to balance on your right leg. With control, lower your left foot to starting position to complete one rep. Complete all your reps, then repeat on the opposite side.

Take a large step forward with your left foot and bend both knees 90 degrees, keeping your shoulders stacked above your hips. Extend your arms straight out infant of you. This is your starting position. Extend your legs to come up a few inches, then lower back down to starting position. That’s one rep. Perform all your reps, then repeat on the opposite side.

Stand with your feet together, toes pointing forward with your hands held together at chest height. Keeping your knees behind your toes, bend your knees and sit back into a squat with your thighs nearly parallel to the ground. Without standing up, take a large step out to the left, then bring your right foot to meet your left foot. Next, step your right foot out to the right, and bring your left foot to meet it, ending in starting position. That’s one rep.

Start on all fours, with your hands shoulders-width apart, hips stacked over your knees and shoulders stacked over your wrists. Continue http://datingelationship..com.ng/2017/01/do-you-want-to-have-attractive-and-best.html

Re: Do You Want To Have Attractive And Best Ass Ever? This Read This by SINZ: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Cc: Trapqueen77 grin
Re: Do You Want To Have Attractive And Best Ass Ever? This Read This by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:
Cc: Trapqueen77 grin

Been doing squats half of my life but I'm not lucky to get those voluptuous azz... I only have these big thighs but still have a flapjack azz cheesy

How I wish I have this one..grin

Re: Do You Want To Have Attractive And Best Ass Ever? This Read This by SINZ: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Been doing squats half of my life but I'm not lucky to get those voluptuous azz... I only have these big thighs but still have a flapjack azz cheesy

How I wish I have this one..grin

Ass n thighs go hand in hand grin

Perhaps you haven't noticed the increment in size gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter By Onitsha Big Boy: / Nigerian Youths Are Wired And Razz (pictures) / Girl Talk: Confessions Of A Nude Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.