Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Hello Gentlemen, Have You Ordered Cakes For Your Special Lady On Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Gentlemen, Have You Ordered Cakes For Your Special Lady On Valentine? (339 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen. Have You Ever Had Sex On A First Day? / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Gentlemen, Have You Ordered Cakes For Your Special Lady On Valentine? by trullyunique: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm new to nairaland and would like to chat and share with you my passion for cakes and sugarcraft. Allow me to join you on valentines day in making your special lady feel loved and cherished smiley smiley smiley smiley.

I started baking cakes in 2014 in the United States of America and relocated to Nigeria and continued my passion. Passion is the main ingredient in the relationship with your special someone. Order your cakes for the person who you are passionate about from Trullyunique Sweets, a bakery that will use our passion to satisfy the sweet cravings of the person you are passionate about.

(1) (Reply)

Afonja Guys / Championship Over Val,anytime Anyday, / Dissecting Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.