Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine (29071 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Preye1599(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
I dey school and only cash to eat that is left grin grin grin so technically I have but can't spend
maasoap:

You meant to say that your saving was 70k and you emptied everything on one phone? Not sound, economically and financially.
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Namzy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Weak battery for M series

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by ikombe: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
amosunmd:
nope m6 is 120k
its like your eyes is paining you undecided

You no see m6 Mirror undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by ikombe: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Preye1599:
I dey school and only cash to eat that is left grin grin grin so technically I have but can't spend
You dey school and you bought phone of 70k, and you no get 1k for subscription undecided

Isokay

6 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by wheezyoung(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Proffdada:
Hope it's not cheap plastic like s plus
Mine's already falling apart cry
bros easy...my splus is 1yr old n very functional n crisp,you mishandled
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Youngtrice(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Preye1599:
Read well it's m6 MIRROR
Oh. Okay, Sorry.
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Bashyours546: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
NORTHERN ROCK.
NORTH ROCKS.
AREWA IS GOLDEN.
NO KILLER HERDSMEN CAN STOP IT.
NO BOKOHARAM CAN KILL IT.
NO HATERS CAN CHANGE IT. grin
PROUDLY KEBBIAN. cool

4 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by ikombe: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Namzy:
Weak battery is for an M series
Which wan you dey use presently undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by castel428: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ok, op since you don 'wreck' make I give you 30k for the phone? Na help I wan help you

5 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Ians(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nice phone but can look like the least Nubia N1 nd very cheap
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Preye1599:
The contents of the glorious box cheesy grin
that stuff that looks like a silver sachet, na condom? Gionee, why, but why?
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by xtervaganza(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
Does it HV fingerprint security?
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by unearthed(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
I went to buy a phone recently. When they told my the phone was 70k, i simply told them i needed to use the atm machine n i found my way back home.

Wasn't like the money wasn't available. I just feel it would have been a waste & a luxury i can do without. Spending such on a phone at this time to me is a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Godemcee(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
pls Who have an Idea how much the real n6 is

pls
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Crap specs. Team m6+ cool

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
unearthed:
I went to buy a phone recently. When they told my the phone was 70k, i simply told them i needed to use the atm machine n i found my way back home.

Wasn't like the money wasn't available. I just feel it would have been a waste & a luxury i can do without. Spending such on a phone at this time to me is a waste.
It's not by force.
Land phone dey.

3 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by iamawara(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nawaooo u your buy 100k+ phone and u no get data to upload pics. All d same , quote me when you are back pls let me see the remaining pics
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by eezeribe(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
maasoap:

You meant to say that your saving was 70k and you emptied everything on one phone? Not sound, economically and financially.

Not surprised... Most of them save to buy expensive liabilities

3 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by mikeweezy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
gionee is one of the worst product of phone i have use so far u use it for a while and it will start developing fault of off and on

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by sauceEEP(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lol, make una free the guy nah! provided he is happy with his new "baby" that's all that matters. Later pocket go replenish.... grin
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by soath(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
#TeamSamsung even if nah S3 I dey use presently. I like am grin
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
What kinda useless thread is this and which brainless mod moved it to fp?

Is unboxing just opening the box of a phone?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by suntty(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
guy you know, just send me something that will me happy
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by puregrace(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Waste of money.
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by nellyelitz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
sure about this price?
Youngtrice:
68k M6??
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Youngtrice(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
nellyelitz:
sure about this price?
He said it's M6 Mirror not M6
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by OldBeer: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
maasoap:

How do you want him to catch babes in school na?
He is a big boy. If he drink garri for house, nothing do am.

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Sunkyphil(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
d ba3 shld av been 5000mah
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
That is M6 Mirror price , not the real M6 , we now have up to 4 variants of Gionee M6 , You can check them out here http://www.gadgetsng.com/tag/gionee-m6

nellyelitz:
sure about this price?
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by queencalipso(f): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Very funny op grin you are in school, bought a phone of 70k and don't have 1k to subscribe.. Let me ask you, who are you trying to impress?

This is what most student do, proving what they are not and end up not having money to feed...

And a mod pushed this to front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Preye1599(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is like you miss road
Bashyours546:
NORTHERN ROCK.
NORTH ROCKS.
AREWA IS GOLDEN.
NO KILLER HERDSMEN CAN STOP IT.
NO BOKOHARAM CAN KILL IT.
NO HATERS CAN CHANGE IT. grin
PROUDLY KEBBIAN. cool
Re: Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine by Preye1599(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
I made fp finally kiss kiss kiss
queencalipso:
Very funny op grin you are in school, bought a phone of 70k and don't have 1k to subscribe.. Let me ask you, who are you trying to impress?

This is what most student do, proving what they are not and end up not having money to feed...

And a mod pushed this to front page undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Realme Phones - Let's Discuss / My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning / Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.