Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa (1000 Views)

Goat Painted In Army Camouflage Found In Sambisa / Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by asitis752: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
I just created this thread to let everyone know that there is no single female military person in the entire northeast not to talk of sambisa forest. The family of that lady should tell Nigerians where that lady was killed but definitely not in the northeast. Bokoharam war isn't for ladies. Anyone that doubt this information should do little research

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by LessNoise: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
All the mods needs to see are Facebook posts and sad comments....Gbam FP.....
Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by RZArecta(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lalasticlala abeg come o, desperate bloggers want to tarnish your image
Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by Addme: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seriously Since The War Started,I Have Never Heard Or Seen A Female Soldier In The List Or Pictures Of Those Fighting BH.That News Got To Me As A Surprise.Maybe Those In The Know Of Army Operations In The NE Can Shed More Light Since Every Soldier That Dies Now Is Now Being Linked And Traced To BH.

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Why shouldn't female soldiers be posted to North east? Bokoharam is using females, so why shouldn't the army use female soldiers? What's special about them, is it only men that will fight?

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by idupaul: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
asitis752:
I just created this thread to let everyone know that there is no single female military person in the entire northeast not to talk of sambisa forest. The family of that lady should tell Nigerians where that lady was killed but definitely not in the northeast. Bokoharam war isn't for ladies. Anyone that doubt this information should do little research

Why is Boko Haram war not for ladies? Is it terrorist are usually scared of being killed by females because it spoils their chance of making heaven
Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by asitis752: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
idupaul:

Why is Boko Haram war not for ladies? Is it terrorist are usually scared of being killed by females because it spoils their chance of making heaven
I repeat, the news of a female soldier killed in SAMBISA is arrant nonsense
Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by Mologi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Another news outlet said she died during childbirth. ....

Anyhow.. ..R. I. P. is R. I. P

if it is true.. ..

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by Godemcee(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
the gal died of malaria not boko haram,I was surprised when I saw the fake news on nairaland

1 Like

Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by asitis752: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
lofty900:
Why shouldn't female soldiers be posted to North east? Bokoharam is using females, so why shouldn't the army use female soldiers? What's special about them, is it only men that will fight?
you stay in the southern part of the country and come to internet to type what you want. Come to northeast and see what is happening. I was in unimaid teaching hospital in maiduguri July last year and I saw 17 dead bodies of our soldiers and I was forced to ask how they were killed cos there were bullet holes all over their body. You have no idea of what is happening in the northeast so just sit down jejely and continue to eat your amala or akpu

2 Likes

Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
asitis752:
you stay in the southern part of the country and come to internet to type what you want. Come to northeast and see what is happening. I was in unimaid teaching hospital in maiduguri July last year and I saw 17 dead bodies of our soldiers and I was forced to ask how they were killed cos there were bullet holes all over their body. You have no idea of what is happening in the northeast so just sit down jejely and continue to eat your amala or akpu
I'm not saying the soldiers are not trying, I said that female soldiers should play equal role with male soldiers. They want equal rights so they shouldn't shy away from the responsibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by asitis752: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
lofty900:
I'm not saying the soldiers are not trying, I said that female soldiers should play equal role with male soldiers. They want equal rights so they shouldn't shy away from the responsibility
lol
Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Godemcee:
the gal died of malaria not boko haram,I was surprised when I saw the fake news on nairaland
She no fit afford anti malaria drug?
Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
asitis752:
Why them no give them bullet proof to wear?
Re: In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa by mayoor15(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
So what do we believe now, sambisa, childbirth, malaria..... OH Nigeria my country..... I hail thee o

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, 11 Professors Set To Storm DC For Biafra Conference / Monies Reported By EFCC As Recovered Under PMB / Democracy Day: Has Democracy Worked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.