Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. (1398 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by SexyNairalander: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
siblings most times can be very annoying and also very funny. . .

ok let me share mine, my bro just got admission into the university and he was staying with me. . .he went to have his bath one morning and forgot his boxer in the bathroom and the towel was hanging on his shoulder with his bucket in his hand, my bro was totally naked

coming out of the bathroom not forgetting that I stay in a student lodge. . .he was lucky no one saw him naked as he came back to his senses and quickly ran back to the bathroom to wear his boxer.

probably dude thought he was still at home. . .

feel free to share yours, let's have fun

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Some years back, due to the restrictions our parents placed on us not getting involved with our neighbourhood kids, this made my little bro not to know much about what the hood boys do and how they do them.

I occasionally walk pass them at the play field playing and one got my attention, the boys usually heap blocks and slant one or a thick plywood, then they would run from a distance, step on the wood, get lifted and they would stylishly come down. Those who did it know what i'm referring to. grin

My bro was fragile and didn't know much, one afternoon i saw him sleeping and that was so unlike him, i just knew something was wrong. grin when he woke, i inquired on why he slept in the afternoon and he went: O girl, you no go believe waitin happen to me, i saw those boys playing at the field as usual and decided to give it a try, the boys cheered me, as i run match the board go up, on my coming down: i forget which part of my body to use, na i use my neck instead of legs, if no be God i for don die cos i stopped breathing, and James rushed towards me massaging my neck while the other guys were laughing seriously. grin

I laughed hysterically, just can't forget the story, dude was famous for doing a lot sha. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by sinaj(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mine wasn't funny tho sad

My sibling saw me washing my phone pouch( it looks very much like my fone) coz it got stained nd was like... "aunty what are you doing?"

I replied that am washing my phone just to dismiss his endless questions that would av come up if I had told him it's called a phone pouch (my mistake tho)

The next day I saw this young man seriously washing my Tecno M3 with Ariel and Sponge. He saw me coming, ran to meet me smiling nd said...

"Aunty ur phone is shining now".
Tears just started dripping from my eyes cry
I couldn't evn beat him.

He was just 3yrs lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by nightingalee: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
SexyNairalander:
siblings most times can be very annoying and also very funny. . .

ok let me share mine, my bro just got admission into the university and he was staying with me. . .he went to have his bath one morning and forgot his boxer in the bathroom and the towel was hanging on his shoulder with his bucket in his hand, my bro was totally naked

coming out of the bathroom not forgetting that I stay in a student lodge. . .he was lucky no one saw him naked as he came back to his senses and quickly ran back to the bathroom to wear his boxer.

probably dude thought he was still at home. . .

feel free to share yours, let's have fun
... Your brother smoke Igbo go baff??
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
putting a wrapped paper in my mouth and he lit it when I was sleeping.....I almost chocked to death on that day all thanks to dad I almost broke his neck angry

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by makydebbie(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2017

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by SexyNairalander: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
nightingalee:
... Your brother smoke Igbo go baff??
lolz. . .no him bin think say e dey house.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
lol whenever my lil sister and I got into a fight . she would hide my school shoes the next morning n I'll look for them like a fool .The guy that used to take us to school would leave me behind since it was getting late . I had to take a bus to school and arrive late

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Jodha(f): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol my siblings has done many terrible things to me but I can't remember any now grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by SexyNairalander: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
sinaj:
Mine wasn't funny tho sad

My sibling saw me washing my phone pouch( it looks very much like my fone) coz it got stained nd was like... "aunty what are you doing?"

I replied that am washing my phone just to dismiss his endless questions that would av come up if I had told him it's called a phone pouch (my mistake tho)

The next day I saw this young man seriously washing my Tecno M3 with Ariel and Sponge. He saw me coming, ran to meet me smiling nd said...

"Aunty ur phone is shining now".
Tears just started dripping from my eyes cry
I couldn't evn beat him.

He was just 3yrs lol

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by SexyNairalander: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 come and share yours
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Abiagirl777(f): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
my immediate senior bros used to be troublesome till now sha,especially on Sundays when we were dressed in our best for church.he'd always come to draw our shoulder pads or taunt us that our clothes had sleeves that looked like we were ready to fly up to heaven as soon as the trumpet sounds.all 4 peter sisters saw hell in his hands.
then one day as usual while I was singing away in church as an 8 Yr old in her Xmas dress,he came and repeatedly drew my 'wings',it was the last straw cos I chased after him flung a stone and bam! right on his head,my bro passed out.
till today he stays out of my way and for years hair refused to grow there.
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by tonaydo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is front page worthy
brb to share mine
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Unique23(f): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Shouted @ him that afternoon cos he wrote rubbish in my maths book(was in SS2 den) after everything had died down, I hungrily went to soak garri, left it there to get something only to come back tasting my garri,it tasted different, I just heard from behinds my mum's back, sista christy ah wiwi in ur food, tears no gri come, garri ah no fit vomit again (he was 2 then) now he's a guy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Unique23:
Shouted @ him that afternoon cos he wrote rubbish in my maths book(was in SS2 den) after everything had died down, I hungrily went to soak garri, left it there to get something only to come back tasting my garri,it tasted different, I just heard from behinds my mum's back, sista christy ah wiwi in ur food, tears no gri come, garri ah no fit vomit again (he was 2 then) now he's a guy

This cracked me up!!!! hahahahaha! Are u still tasting d wi wi in ur mouth??
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Unique23(f): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

This cracked me up!!!! hahahahaha! Are u still tasting d wi wi in ur mouth??
Lol, cn still remember the way it tasted na, tho years has passed, he laffs it off too, my kid bro is just somfin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
lol whenever my lil sister and I got into a fight . she would hide my school shoes the next morning n I'll look for them like a fool .The guy that used to take us to school would leave me behind since it was getting late . I had to take a bus to school and arrive late
u see yaself,eh anyway that in the past,
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by sinaj(f): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2017
comradespade:
putting a wrapped paper in my mouth and he lit it when I was sleeping.....I almost chocked to death on that day all thanks to dad I almost broke his neck angry
I guess u d type dat open mouth while sleeping tongue

I did it on lots of my classmates dat dnt close their mouth wen sleeping grin

it got me into trouble in primary schl tho
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by LordZero(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2017
My junior sis(just 4/5 years old then). will come back from school, pick a stick/cane and thrash the flowers in our compound while imitating her teacher..
When we told mum n dad, they had to change her school but some of the flowers didn't survive the beating.
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Azeequeen(f): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2017
I had a short friend then and she came to my house
Something fell on the floor and I wanted to pick it and he said 'stop,let your friend pick it'. As a normal human being,I asked him why and he replied...
'The distance between your friend and the ground isn't that much'
I couldn't cry
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:

I think so cheesy , but the boy was very naughty............he is nowa big boy grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by adajoe555: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Abiagirl777:
my immediate senior bros used to be troublesome till now sha,especially on Sundays when we were dressed in our best for church.he'd always come to draw our shoulder pads or taunt us that our clothes had sleeves that looked like we were ready to fly up to heaven as soon as the trumpet sounds.all 4 peter sisters saw hell in his hands.
then one day as usual while I was singing away in church as an 8 Yr old in her Xmas dress,he came and repeatedly drew my 'wings',it was the last straw cos I chased after him flung a stone and bam! right on his head,my bro passed out.
till today he stays out of my way and for years hair refused to grow there.

lol you wicked oh
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by kuuljay(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
I grew up in the barracks so every evening when we finished playing football we will rush to suck reserve water from the hose connected to running water pipes in the hood,one day when I was sucking water I mistakingly swallowed something, I called my elder brother and told him,he removed the pipe from the tap to drain it only to discover another wall gecko falling out of the pike,i screamed and fell on the ground,i had swallowed a live wall gecko,to make matters worse my brother tormented me day by day, he will ask me to strip off my cloths and lie still on the bed so he can kill the gecko by puncturing it with a niddle because he could see it moving in my stomach, after each meal I had to hide my meat and give to him because if I don't he threatens not to kill it and allow it to grow,i got tired from frustration one day and told my parents,them nearly kill am with beating grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by thesuave10(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:

You know I ain't gonna stop

Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2017
thesuave10:

You know I ain't gonna stop

fine! u win.
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by thesuave10(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2017
sinaj:
fine! u win.

We'll be having champagne today. See you at the table wink
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by anonym0us: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Lolz brb
Re: What Are The Most Funny/annoying Thing Your Sibling Did That You Can't Forget. by seunny4lif(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin

A friend of mine told me his father bought an Android car shocked shocked shocked
I told him our swimming pool got burnt yesterday grin grin grin he blocked me angry angry angry
What nahh? I thought it was lying competition

grin grin grin.....good day my people

(1) (Reply)

April / Lmao,from Arabian Princess To Ibadan Geh After Marriage / 10 Harsh Truth About Being An Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.