Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) (121233 Views)

Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics / Obasanjo Eats His 80th Birthday Cake As Bukola Saraki & His Wife Join Him. Pics / Solomon Dalung's Swag At A Street Named After Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Ahmiee(f): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
HIScraziness:
The second pic, ladies whatya think wink wink

Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by FluffySucre(f): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
HIScraziness:

Rotfl cheesy
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by FluffySucre(f): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
HIScraziness:

Rotfl
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Best 6'4 I think, Buhari 6'1.
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by akinszz: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
The fear of trump.... as d lady cover her tin
HIScraziness:

Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by CarrotAndStick: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
The woman here was having orgasm. She was imagining the frenzy having the dude shove the entire length of his dick in her toto. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4776199_20170123163813_jpegfd561b94042edf605fcb352f061f77fd
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
HIScraziness:

i bin think say na only me get eye grin grin
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by CaptainRahl(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
I see you @2nd Lt Nnabiye @AcademyShakeOff @7th pic
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by blacq2009(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Op, you can hide but not forever. Trust me, this soldier will locate wherever you are.
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
lolz, funny.
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Blackrev: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
chuksjuve:
Wow!!!
This man is long aka langa-langa grin

Check my siggy for your landscape and garden services
Thanks
that was one of his nick names back den in secondary school....langa langa
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
believe me this Giraffe no go strong
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Smartmey(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
God bless ngerian army
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
and buhari ia tall ooh...LOL
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by jtwest(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
commander go shout 'every bend down! rpg!!!!!' for sambisa forest, shekau go dey sef from him belle to him forehead even tho he lie down sef grin
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by azidomedogo: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yea. i remember this offr,i was present at d parade ground last year october to withness his Pop .63RC,he happened to be amongst the best cadets that was presented an award by the C-in-C.Everybody on that day laughed as PMB shoke hands with him.I guess bcoz of his height..
For dose still confused if he is a soldier or an offr.The sergeant u see on his hand was part of the appointment he handled in NDA,u will even find cadets who are lance corporal,corporal e.t.c Mind u we still have soldiers who are taller than him in Nigeria
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by obyikye(f): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
HIScraziness:

Bad guy
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Slim987(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
temitemi1:
longetivity grin grin
we do call him elect elect back den in secondary skool days
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Originalsly: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmm.... this must be the one that looks out to see if the coast is clear.
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Emerikoss: 12:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Dis one na izaga grin but Buhari tall oo shocked
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Gkemz: 12:13am On Jan 24, 2017
A soldier you see today may be late tomorrow. This guy as tall as he may appear to be can easily be hit by boko anytime just like the innocent teenage girl who lost her life while defending the nation. may her soul RIP
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Sultty(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Wetin happen wey she dey scratch toto like this undecided
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by daveP(m): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari's line of vision is way out of line.i assume he is looking underneath his glasses which is common with aged peeps.

Under for looking at

Over for questioning look!
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Sleekdude4u(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Dogo yaro
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Iamsammy(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2017
SwiftNation:
Oga me i no tall, if I tall na nba straight oo...bros, I'm doing well with I have, what i aint sure of is if it's the same with you.
i like ur humility, buh wait, y u nor gree pay development levy for sec schl na, ma na 6.3 and am a mobile man and guy, I love my job

1 Like

Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by teaser101: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
The third leg too long that's why e dey always show for trowser
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Babysho(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
He's not that tall. If he takes off those boots his height would be be just right...
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by konkobility: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2017
2kaybiel:
buhari and the guy are almost of the same height which means buhari too tall

BUHARI is standing on a podioum
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by Khameal007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
TheAdvocate:
Lie!
Some pictures have a sergeant, some a captain and some NDA!

He was probably a serving soldier before going to NDA where he did a regular course for 5years and graduated with a one star I.e 2nd lieutenant.
Re: Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) by HermajestyQ(f): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
He is not the tallest soldier. I have seen those that are taller at NDA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu / Buhari - Nigeria's Head of State 1983-1985 / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.